Beauty is the secret of self-confidence and happiness, and acne is one of the problems that all young people dream of an effective solution that helps get rid of them, so we will tell you how to treat acne scars in Hurghada. You will find the final solution to all your skin problems at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea. The clinic has the best dermatologist in Hurghada. The treatment is also done with the latest equipment and the modern technologies to reach the best possible result.
What is acne?
It is a pathological case that occurs to the skin as a result of clogging your hair follicles as a result of their filling with fat or dead cells, which leads to the appearance of whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples. It appears mostly among young people, especially teenagers, and may appear in different parts of the body that are more oily, such as the face, neck, forehead, shoulders, and sometimes in the upper back. Many effective treatments have appeared to treat acne of all kinds and forms, but despite this, as a result acne scars appears that make distortion of the appearance of the face.
Types of acne
The Acne scars treatment in Hurghada varies depending on the form of acne and the cause of its appearance. The following are the types of acne :
- Black heads.
- Whiteheads (clogged pores).
- Painful red bubbles.
- Blisters (pimples), which contain pus.
- Nodules are large, hard lumps under the skin.
- Cystic lesions are pus-filled lumps beneath.
Types of acne scars
- Ice pick scars.
- Boxcar scars.
- Rolling scars.
- Keloid scars.
- Acne marks in the form of hyperpigmentation.
- Combination scars.
What are the causes of acne?
Acne appears for many reasons, and as we mentioned, it appears in many places such as the face, forehead, shoulder, and upper back. Among the main causes of acne are the following:
First: hormonal changes:
Acne appears most often as a result of hormonal changes resulting from puberty such as adolescence, as well as pregnancy, or when using birth control pills. As all of these factors affect hormones, then consequently affect the skin and acne.
Second: oily skin:
This is one of the most important factors that cause pimples to spread, which is the large production of oils and fats by the skin, which helps in the emergence of pimples.
Third: Genetic Causes:
Genetic genes play a role at the beginning of acne, where you will always find that whoever has acne, there are members of his family who suffer from the same problem.
There are some medications that treat depression, as well as birth control pills, all of which depend on hormones and their secretions, which affect the skin and stimulates the appearance of acne.
Fifth: Environmental factors:
Nowadays, many pollutants spread in the air, whether they are dust, harmful bacteria, or the sun, as exposure to these environmental factors for long periods leads to the appearance of many types of acne.
Acne scars different treatments in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser, and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, relies on the latest modern technologies to treat acne and remove its annoying scars. Nadara Clinic also has the best doctors with experience in treating brown and inflamed scars of Acne, among others. Among the most important ways to treat acne are the following:
- Remove acne scars with creams.
- Removal of acne scars by conventional laser or fractional RF laser.
- Peeling the skin with chemical peeling or crystal peeling and diamond peeling.
- Filler injection.
- Mesotherapy sessions.
First: remove Acne scars with creams
Dermatologists first resort to treating acne scars with effective acne cream.
Creams for Acne scars treatment in Hurghada:
There are many creams that can treat acne scars skin treatment and repair the damaged ones. It treats acne scars only and not the deep effects in the layers of the skin. Benefits of creams for removing the Acne scars:
- Creams that stimulate collagen production.
- Narrowing of skin pores.
- Creams that depend on their method of action with the Nano technique.
- Helps fill in the spaces in the layers of the skin caused by acne.
- Skin exfoliating creams, such as lotions or toners. It exfoliates the outer layers of the skin.
Second: laser treatment for acne scar
It is one of the best treatments to remove acne scars without the need for any surgery. There are also different laser techniques in Hurghada that suits the type of acne scars and their depth in the layers of the skin, there are two types of laser techniques as follows:
- Laser treatment is based on targeting the areas of acne scars and exfoliating the upper and middle layers of the skin.
- It helps in treating scars and the effects of shallow pimples, which stimulates collagen and removes the dead and pigmented layers of the skin.
- The side effects of the traditional laser will disappear within a week, and the skin appears free from the scars of acne.
Fractional Radio-frequency Microneedling
- Fractional RF co2 laser acne treatment is based on treating the deepest acne in the middle deep layers of the epidermis, which stimulates the natural collagen secretion.
- The most popular type of fractional laser is the fractional co2 laser or carbon peel. It targets areas that need treatment and does not harm healthy skin cells. Therefore, co2 laser acne treatment is one of the most popular methods.
- Microneedling radiofrequency acupuncture is one of the best common treatments today, and it works to remove the appearance of acne scars, pigmentation, and spots and makes the skin lively and fresh.
Radiofrequency acne scars treatment benefits
- One of its main characteristics is the speed of recovery and skin recovery, as the patient does not need a recovery period after the session.
- It does not treat the loss of acne scars but also helps delay the appearance of the effects of aging without feeling pain.
- It suits all skin tones, whether it is light or dark skin.
- Its effect on the skin lasts for up to 6 months sometimes, according to adherence to the doctor’s instructions.
Steps for laser sessions to acne scars treatment in Hurghada
- Locate acne spots.
- Clean the area around the acne scars.
- Wearing eyeglasses to protect the eyes against laser rays if scars and dark spots are on the face.
- Local anesthesia for the places that will be treated with the laser, where the traditional laser targets the entire skin.
Side Effects of Laser Acne scars treatment
Temporary side effects may occur, which usually go away by following the doctor's instructions. These effects vary according to the type of skin and the type of laser used. Common temporary side effects include:
- The appearance of inflammation and swelling in the areas of laser use.
- Skin redness.
- Light bleeding from the skin.
- Peeling of the skin.
Tips to follow when treating acne scars with laser
- Avoid exposure to the sun or use a sunscreen to avoid burns, spots or pigmentation.
- Stop smoking before the procedure of using a laser to treat acne scars for at least two weeks.
- Do not use skin care products and cosmetics before using the laser to treat acne scars for 4 weeks.
- Avoid taking nutritional supplements, vitamins, or aspirin after removing the acne scars with a laser.
- Not removing facial hair before the laser before treating the effects of acne in Hurghada.
When does the result of laser acne scar removal appear in Hurghada?
After using laser rays to target the layers of the skin, redness and inflammation occur for a period of 2 to 3 weeks. After this period, the skin appears free of acne scars. This type removes acne scars in the surface or middle layer only and treats cells with it.
Third: Acne scars treatment in Hurghada by exfoliating the skin
Skin peeling is one of the ways to treat acne scars, as it depends on the same method of traditional laser work. Where the upper layers of the skin are peeled until the annoying scars are eliminated, in addition to eliminating wrinkles.
Advantages of using the peeling method as Acne scars treatment in Hurghada
- Chemical and natural materials are used which permeate the skin layer and the skin is exfoliated.
- This technique is less expensive than laser.
- No need for local anesthesia.
- Its main characteristic is the rapid healing of the skin from inflammation after peeling.
Chemical peel for acne treatment in Hurghada
It is the most common and effective type of peeling, and therefore it gives an effective result, and it is not expensive, but it takes time for the results to appear, so you can beautify the scars of acne in a less expensive way.
There are types of superficial peels that differ according to the depth of acne scars that need to be treated. Among the types of chemical peels for the treatment of acne are the following:
- Superficial peeling:
Chemical peels are used to treat acne in the superficial or middle layers of the skin.
- Medium peeling:
This type treats the effects of acne in the middle layers of the skin.
- Deep peeling:
The deep peeling type is used as a type of chemical peeling to treat large acne, as well as wrinkles and deep pits in the skin.
Tips after a chemical peel to treat acne
After chemical peeling, you must follow the doctor's instructions. The doctor will inform you about it at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser, and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. These instructions include the following:
- Don't touch your skin
You should avoid touching or rubbing the skin so as not to cause any complications. Do not try to speed up the healing process as this may cause serious complications affecting your skin.
2. Not resuming your skincare regimen
Avoid skincare and cosmetic products because the skin should recover naturally without any interference from other chemical products.
3. Wash your face with cold water
When washing the face with hot water, significant irritation may occur in the skin, which delays the healing process.
4. Avoid heavy exercises
If you want to exercise, this will affect your skin, because the exercise will cause more blood to flow to the face, which will irritate the skin.
5. Moisturizing the skin
The body must be kept hydrated by drinking at least 8 cups a day.
6. Apply sunscreen regularly
You should continue to apply sunscreen with moisturizers because the skin will become very sensitive until it recovers.
Crystal peeling for Acne scars treatment in Hurghada:
- Crystal peeling has the ability to be performed in a cosmetic clinic, as it eliminates the need for plastic surgeries.
- The doctor uses a medical tool covered with sand crystals, which helps to remove the dead skin layer, and then a new, fresher, and more vibrant skin layer appears, free of annoying acne.
- Microdermabrasion does not require local anesthesia.
- It helps to unify the skin tone and increase its freshness, which delays wrinkles and adds elasticity and smoothness to the skin.
Diamond peeling for Acne scars treatment in Hurghada:
- A crystal peel differs from a diamond peel in because it relies on a medical instrument covered with diamond granules instead of sand crystals like in a crystal peel.
- The result is similar to crystal peeling, as it gives the skin freshness as dead skin, and acne scars that distort the face will be eliminated. It also hides early wrinkles and reduces their appearance.
Fourth: Filler injections for Acne scars treatment in Hurghada
- Filler injections are one of the effective ways for Acne scars treatment in Hurghada on the face and body, in addition to their common use in concealing wrinkles and signs of aging.
- The idea of using the filler depends on filling the holes resulting from the acne scars, and thus most of these holes disappear after the filler injection procedure.
- Different types of filler injections are used to treat the effects of pimples and black spots, such as hyaluronic acid, synthetic polymer, animal collagen, and self-fat injection in the filler.
Fifth: Mesotherapy sessions for Acne scars treatment in Hurghada
These sessions depend on the use of microneedles to inject the skin with a complex of vitamins, minerals, and hyaluronic acid into the middle layer of the skin.
The benefits of mesotherapy in the treatment of acne scars in Hurghada
- Treatment of pigmentation and spots caused by acne, as well as melasma.
- Mesotherapy sessions help to concentrate vitamins in the layers of the skin, giving it freshness and vitality.
- It increases skin moisture and elasticity.
- Increasing collagen production, which helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines and treat the effects of grains and black spots.
- Regeneration of skin cells and delaying the signs of aging.
Choosing the right Acne scars treatment in Hurghada:
Many modern techniques have appeared that help in obtaining beautiful skin free from the effects of acne, but the method of treatment depends on many factors. The best doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser, and Cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea evaluate the following factors to choose the appropriate treatment method based on them. :
- Skin type.
- The depth of the acne scars, or wounds in the layers of the skin.
- The type of acne scars.
- The extent of acne scars in the area to be treated.
- The patient's medical history and the treatments he is taking.
How is the prevention of acne scars?
It is possible to follow a healthy routine and the best proper treatment method Prevention of acne scars It is as follows:
- Do not eat chocolate, fatty foods, or caffeine, such as tea or coffee.
- Drink water in appropriate quantities.
- Use the appropriate soap for your skin type.
- Do not touch or remove the acne so as not to leave a scar on your skin.
- Consult a doctor immediately when acne increases, as well as when it becomes painful, as early intervention is better.
- Avoid exposure to the sun and dust.
Skin care routine to protect against acne and its effects:
Prevention is better than cure, so care must be taken to protect the skin from acne and limit the appearance of its effects so that we do not reach a critical stage, such as the following:
- Wash the face twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, using the appropriate skin cleanser for its type.
- The face should be washed immediately after sweating and don't leave it, so as not to multiply acne.
- Keep a damp cloth or wet wipes to clean the skin well in the absence of soap and water.
- Avoid frequent washing of the skin and excessive cleansing of the skin, so as not to lead to inflammation.
- Use an SPF30 sunscreen and make sure it doesn't clog your pores.
- Use a toner appropriate for your skin type before going out to help tighten pores. As well as removing excess fat on the skin, preferably from natural materials.
- Moisturize the skin before bedtime by applying a moisturizing cream or valleys suitable for the type of skin. These moisturizers contain hyaluronic acid, glycerin, or ceramides.
- Use products suitable for the skin type, such as using products that are water-based in their composition for oily skin.
- Avoid hard massaging of the skin to clean the pores, as this will irritate the skin.
- Do not use harsh towels so as not to cause inflammation and irritation of the skin.
- Adequate sleep, because collagen production is better during sleep.
- Drink enough water to ensure that the skin does not dry out and reduce the appearance of pimples.
- Controlling stress, as it affects the appearance and exacerbation of acne.
- Quitting smoking because of its negative effects on the treatment of acne scares.
- Do not apply cosmetics to the skin immediately after washing it, so that it does not penetrate into the pores.
When does the acne completely disappear?
Acne usually appears in adolescence and often ends in the age stage after puberty and in the mid-twenties. However sometimes it may continue to the forties, but it can be controlled by taking care of it early and also so as not to leave bad effects on the skin.
In the end, you should know that reaching your goal can only happen by following the advice of an experienced dermatologist and following a skin care routine suitable for your skin type. Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology will support you throughout your treatment journey with all treatment methods and modern technologies. Where all skin diseases are treated in the Freshness Clinic, such as the removal of eczema, melasma, freckles, treatment of vitiligo and psoriasis, treatment of the effects of acne, black spots, the effects of acne and skin pigmentation, as well as face-lift sessions with the latest technologies, plasma injection and cold peeling. All this with the best specialists in treating the effects of pimples and black spots in the city of Hurghada in the Red Sea Governorate. So you have to get ready to have unparalleled skin.
- How can I book an appointment for Acne scars treatment?
You can contact us or send WhatsApp and an appointment will be scheduled as soon as possible with the best-experienced doctors at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Is it possible to start acne scars sessions immediately?
Yes, it is possible to immediately start removing the effects of acne, based on the evaluation of the doctor at the center, and the doctor may ask to wait sometimes
Treat acne first.
- How many sessions do I need to get rid of acne scars?
The number of sessions varies from case to case, and most cases often need at least 3 sessions to treat the effects of acne and scars.
- Which sessions are suitable for me and how are they determined?
According to detection with Dermatologist at Nadara Clinic The best acne scar treatment will be determined for the type of acne scars you have.
- What are the prices of laser sessions for removing acne scars?
Starting prices of the laser sessions treatment of acne scars starts from 300 L.E. and is determined by the doctor according to the area that needs to be treated and the type of session.
- When will the result of the Acne scars treatment appear?
The result of treating acne scars appears after the first session at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser, and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- How long the results of the Acne scar treatment last?
The duration of treatment for acne scars is at least 4 to 6 months.