Filler injections are safe cosmetic procedures, but complications may occur as a result of choosing a doctor without experience or real scientific qualifications that may necessitate filler dissolving in Hurghada. Due to its filler inconsistency or the occurrence of an allergy to it, or the spread of the filler in the areas adjacent to the area of filler injection.
Therefore, Nadara Clinic provides you with the best plastic medicine doctors in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Now, you can get rid of the effects of the failure of the filler injection process. Whether it is for the lips, cheeks, lower eyes, or even the eyelids...etc. Therefore, you do not need to worry anymore. If you notice the inconsistency of the filler after injecting the filler, you must go to the doctor immediately to dissolve the filler.
What is a filler?
Filler is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that aims to treat aging and sagging skin. This is done by filling the gaps between the skin cells to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines. The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic injects the filler with a fine needle dedicated to that. Besides, it is used in several areas, the most important of which are facial fillers, and lip fillers.
And also cheeks and jawline, as well as in the eye bag area...etc. There are also different types of fillers, the most important of which are hyaluronic acid and collagen. Commercial fillers such as Juvéderm, Style Age, Perfecta and Restylane. However, if a plastic surgeon with medical degrees and practical experience is not chosen. Filler clumps and inconsistency may occur in a result of the filler injection.
What is filler dissolving process?
Many resort to dissolving the filler as a result of the failure of the filler injection to treat the main problem or distort the shape of the face. Also, in some cases, the filler may spread and not achieve its goal of filling the spaces between the cells. The idea of dissolving fillers in Hurghada depends on the use of hyaluronidase injections to dissolve the fillers. It is used in many areas such as under the eyes or removing the fillers from the lips.
What is hyaluronidase injection?
It is an injection Hyaluronidase An enzyme that is naturally produced by the body. It has recently been used to dissolve fillers. As this enzyme contributes to the dissolution of hyaluronic acid molecules, which helps to get rid of it easily without the need to make an incision in the skin.
Do hyaluronidase injections dissolve all types of fillers?
The hyaluronidase enzyme works very effectively in the case of temporary fillers, due to the presence of hyaluronic acid in it, which the enzyme acts on successfully. Among the most important brands that can be dissolved by hyaluronidase injections are Restylane, Teosyl, Juvéderm, Princess, and Perfecta. While in the case of fillers that do not contain hyaluronic acid or permanent fillers, surgery must be performed to get rid of the filler, such as Radiesse, Sculptra, and Bellafill.
The right time to dissolve the filler
About 14 days have passed since the filler injection, after which the doctor will inject hyaluronidase. Where the temporary side effects of filler injections have completely disappeared. Then, the final result appears, whether successful or unsatisfactory and then the filler is dissolved.
Reasons for dissolving fillers in Hurghada
There are many reasons why fillers need to be dissolved at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Among the most important of these reasons are the following:
- Excess filler injections.
- Filler lumps under the skin.
- Inconsistent filler distribution in the injection area.
- Spread of the filler all over the face, not just the injection site.
- Injecting the filler in the wrong place.
- Damage to blood vessels that requires immediate intervention.
- The occurrence of an allergic reaction to the injection material. So an allergy test should always be done to the filler material.
- Infection at the injection site leading to serious complications.
- The patient does not accept his shape after injecting the filler.
The number of sessions required to filler dissolving
The number of filler dissolving sessions by hyaluronidase injection depends on the response of the filler and the doctor’s follow-up to the result. Dissolving fillers often requires one session, while some fillers need more than one session. However, it often takes from one to three sessions, as plastic surgeons advise to perform injections in more than one session, and not to inject the entire amount in one session.
Preparing for the process of filler dissolving in Hurghada
- This procedure can be done in a beauty clinic, medical center, or hospital. Besides, the best plastic medicine doctors with experience in filler dissolving in the best and safe medical ways. Therefore, you can choose Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. As doctors use the latest international methods and technologies.
- Inform the doctor of your medical history. And also if you are taking any medications or suffering from any bacterial or viral diseases.
- Stop taking painkillers and medications that thin the blood so that bleeding does not occur.
- Avoid exposure to the sun, heat, saunas and warm water.
- An allergy test for the hyaluronidase enzyme. Where the hyaluronidase enzyme is made from extract materials that may cause sensitivity. And here the weakening will be more severe and may spread to the entire face and swell.
- Do not perform any other cosmetic injections, such as Botox.
- Do not apply cosmetics and skin care products.
Steps of the filler melting process in Hurghada
- The dermatologist sterilizes the face well.
- The area is numbed with local anesthesia and wait a few minutes.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinicfor Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics determines the necessary concentration of the hyaluronidase enzyme in proportion to the amount of filler and its location in the target area.
- The filler dissolving substance is injected into the target area with a fine needle, whether it is dissolving the filler under the eye or dissolving the lip filler.
- The injection is done in stages and slowly.
- The doctor massages the area where the enzyme was injected so that the enzyme is distributed evenly in order for filler dissolving.
- A cream is applied to the area that has been injected.
- This process only takes about 5 minutes.
- In the end, the doctor will schedule the next interview to evaluate the results and determine if you need another injection or not.
Side effects after dissolving the filler in Hurghada
You will feel some temporary side effects, which will soon disappear by following the doctor's instructions and how to take care of the area that was injected. Among the most important of these side effects after dissolving the filler in Hurghada, such as:
- Swelling occurs.
- Redness of the area that was injected with hyaluronidase.
Instructions After dissolving the filler clumps
To reach a satisfactory result after the process of dissolving the filler by injecting hyaluronidase, you must follow the doctor’s instructions at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Among the most important of these instructions are the following:
- Avoid taking aspirin or ibuprofen to avoid bleeding.
- Not wearing cosmetics and skin care products.
- Avoid exertion and exercise.
- Avoid taking vitamins and nutritional supplements.
- If you want to take painkillers, you should consult a doctor first.
- Stop smoking because it affects the outcome of the procedure, especially in the case of dissolving lip fillers.
When will the results of the filler melt appear in Hurghada?
The results of dermal fillers in Hurghada usually appear immediately, but they have some swelling and side effects that disappear within two or three days. You will get rid of the filler and your face will return to normal, but you must follow the doctor's instructions after the filler has dissolved in order to get the best result. The speed at which results appear depends on several factors, such as the age of the patient, the extent of the body’s response to treatment, the age of the filler injection, and the location of the injection.
When can a filler be re-injected after dissolving the previous filler?
Doctors recommend waiting for 14 days to ensure that the filler has been successfully dissolved and the hyaluronidase has disappeared from the body. Because if the filler is injected again in a shorter time, the enzyme will dissolve it as well, and you will not get satisfactory results.
When should I immediately resort to filler dissolving?
- If the swelling persists for more than a week, you should immediately refer to the dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- If blisters or a rash appear at the injection site, consult a doctor immediately.
- The appearance of lumps at the injection site and the complications of dissolving the filler in Hurghada.
- The appearance of hard grains under the skin.
- The swelling persists for more than a week.
- Sensation of unbearable pain with swelling, which indicates an allergic reaction and complications of filler dissolving.
- Abnormally large and exaggerated lips.
- One lip is bigger than the other.
Tips to be followed to avoid filler agglomeration
In order to avoid agglomeration of the filler or an inconsistency of its distribution, whether it is in the lip filler or the face filler, the following tips must be followed after the filler injection procedure, such as:
- Choosing a dermatologist and cosmetologist with high qualifications and practical experience. You will find the best cosmetic medicine doctors in Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- End up choosing the best beauty clinic in Hurghada Which has a good reputation and has the latest international equipment and technologies.
- Choose a clean place so you don't run the risk of infection.
- Follow-up with the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Note the injection area well, and if any changes occur, you should consult a doctor.
- Not to be exposed to sunlight immediately before the injection, as well as after the filler injection.
- Apply ice packs before getting filler injections.
- An allergic test for the filler before injection so that no serious complications occur.
- to avoid Laser facial hair removal Or wax or any other method for 3 days after the injection of the filler, as well as before doing it, so as not to cause an increase in inflammation resulting from the injection.
- Do not put pressure on the injection site.
- In case of active acne, filler injections should not be performed.
- Get used to sleeping on the back before injecting the filler so that this is normal after the injection.
- Not taking blood-thinning medications for a week before and after the injection.
- Stop smoking, as it has negative effects on the skin, as it consumes oxygen from the skin, which works to recover.
- Not taking vitamins such as vitamin E and K and herbal supplements.
- Avoid taking NSAIDs.
- Avoid exposure to heat such as warm water or a sauna, and avoid taking a warm bath.
- Protect the injected area from trauma.
- non-conduct Facial peeling sessions or Deep cleansing of the skin Or mesotherapy before or at least one month after the filler injection.
Prices for dermal fillers in Hurghada with hyaluronidase injection
The price of hyaluronidase injection varies according to several factors, and the most important factors affecting the price of hyaluronidase injections are:
- Dermatologist experience and scientific qualifications.
- The location of the beauty clinic, the extent of its equipment, and its reputation.
- The amount of filler that was injected.
- The location of the filler in the body.
- The condition of the area that was injected with the filler.
- The patient's age and health condition.
Methods of treating permanent filler lumps
As we mentioned before, dissolving filler clumps with hyaluronidase injections is used only in the case of temporary fillers that contain hyaluronic acid. While in the case of permanent fillers, there are other methods such as:
- Surgical intervention where an incision is made in the skin to remove the filler by a plastic surgeon. However, permanent fillers are rarely injected due to the difficulty of adjusting and removing them if necessary.
- The doctor may advise you to wait until it is absorbed by the body over the months.
- Massaging the injected area may help in some cases in dissolving the permanent filler, but this takes time and the filler will spread to the adjacent areas. But you should consult a doctor before getting a massage so that you don't cause more complications.
- Cortisone injections, where in some cases cortisone is used to get rid of the permanent filler.
Filler lump treatment at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology is the best beauty clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea, as it provides you with all means of comfort and safety to support women to achieve beauty and a satisfactory result. There are also the best doctors to treat filler lumps under the skin or facial deformity as a result of the failure of the filler injection process. Therefore, you do not need to worry anymore. The dermatologist and cosmetologist will return your face to its normal state after injecting the hyaluronidase enzyme, which helps in dissolving the filler and getting rid of it from the body.
In addition, many cases of filler injections that had complications were treated at the Nadhara Center, such as dissolving lip filler, dissolving under-eye filler, and dissolving Cheek filler. Despite the benefits of fillers, if a plastic surgeon is chosen who does not have sufficient experience, this will lead to serious complications. Therefore, make sure to choose the plastic surgeon very carefully, as he must have high academic certificates and qualifications in the field of cosmetic medicine. This is what the Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center provides you with the best medical team at the highest level of competence and scientific and practical experience supported by high certificates and qualifications.
the best beauty clinic in Hurghada
In addition to the presence of many cosmetic treatments and procedures at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, which you can benefit from, such as lip supply, botique injections, freckles removal or pigmentation and dark spots. In addition to the presence of the best plastic surgeon who performs nose or ear beautification, face lift, as well as removal of skin growths. You can also coordinate the body and sculpt the body with the best medical team, whether surgically, such as liposuction, or even non-surgically, such as lipolysis and cryo technology to dissolve fat. In addition to treating all skin diseases such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, vitiligo and other diseases.
You can also get a perfect body by enlarging or reducing the breast, as well as enlarging the buttocks and many plastic surgeries performed by the most skilled dermatologists, lasers and plastic surgeons in Hurghada and the Red Sea. As well as the latest laser devices that are used in the treatment of many skin problems, such as the removal of traces of burns and wounds, and the removal of tattoos. There are also mesotherapy and carbon laser sessions to exfoliate the skin and increase its freshness.
In the end, if you feel swelling, pain, or any abnormal symptoms after injecting the filler, you should go immediately to Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada. Where the plastic surgeon will help you find the appropriate solution to dissolve the filler, whether it is dissolving the lip filler, dissolving the under-eye filler, or even dissolving the cheek filler. Contact us now to treat filler lumps by dissolving fat without surgical intervention at Nadara clinic in Hurghada.
How can I book an appointment for filler dissolving?
What are dissolving filler injections?
Filler dissolving injections are an enzyme called hyaluronidase, which is found naturally in the body and is used to treat lumpy or asymmetric fillers. Where the hyaluronidase enzyme is injected into the filler injection area. You may need 1 to 4 injections to dissolve the filler, depending on each case.
How do I get rid of the filler in the face?
Temporary fillers can be removed by injecting the hyaluronidase enzyme, which breaks down the bonds between hyaluronic acid molecules, which helps in dissolving the filler immediately. While the permanent filler requires surgical intervention to remove it.
Is filler dissolving dangerous?
Dissolving fillers is safe, but care must be taken to have it performed by a reputable doctor with high qualifications in cosmetic and dermatology.
When does the filler melt after defrosting?
The result of hyaluronidase injection will appear immediately within 24 hours, but it is accompanied by some side effects. While in some cases you may need more than one session to get rid of the filler, and this is after following up with the dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
How many sessions does it take to dissolve the filler?
It depends on the body's response to the filler dissolving injections, but it often needs from one to three sessions, depending on each case. One of the most important factors affecting the number of filler dissolving sessions is the type of filler and the injection site, as well as its quantity and injection date.
Does hot water dissolve fillers?
Yes, the heat works to dissolve the filler, especially the hot water. Therefore, care must be taken not to be exposed to hot water and heat, such as in the sauna, so that the filler does not dissolve or other complications occur.
When will the results of filler dissolving appear?
The results of the filler dissolving appear within 24 hours, and the final result appears after a week, when the temporary side effects of the injections have disappeared, such as swelling, bruising, and redness.
After how many days of filler dissolving can it be injected again?
It is often recommended by plastic surgeons that hyaluronidase be injected in more than one session within a week, and not the entire amount at once.
What should I do if the filler clumps?
Contact Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, where there is the best plastic and dermatologist who can inject the hyaluronidase enzyme, which breaks the bonds between hyaluronic acid molecules, which helps the body absorb it and get rid of it permanently.