Hair loss is one of the most common problems that causes frustration and lack of self-confidence for women and men. You can now stimulate hair growth with exosome injections for hair growth in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea includes the latest safe and advanced international technologies. In addition to having the best doctor who treats hair problems such as hair loss, dandruff, baldness, and other common hair problems.
You can now enjoy healthy hair, reduce hair loss, and improve the scalp as well as hair follicles with the best Exosome hair follicle stimulation treatment. Stimulating hair growth with exosomes is one of the latest medical treatments proven effective in cell regeneration and improving hair follicles. Learn with us now about the latest methods of promoting hair growth and improving scalp health with the best integrated medical team at the Nadara Clinic through exosome injections.
What is exosome injection for hair growth?
Exosomes are small molecules or vesicles ranging in size from 30 to 150 nanometers that are naturally found in the body. It is produced by living stem cells outside in the surrounding environment and contains vital compounds such as proteins, fats, amino acids and nucleic acids such as DNA, mRNA and microRNA. Mesenchymal stem cells also help in communication and communication between the cells where they contain Cellular signaling Which helps in cell regeneration and stimulates hair growth.
It works to transfer active biomolecules to target cells that need to repair and promote hair cell growth. Exosomes have many advantages as they can stimulate hair youth as well as dermal papilla cells as has been proven with studies in in vitro models. Therefore, it is considered the best treatment for hair better than plasma injections. Exosomes are not only used to stimulate hair growth, but they are also used in other areas of the body’s skin, such as the face, lips, neck, as well as the skin in the abdominal area and knees. It works to renew cells and treat damaged tissue.
Mechanism of action of Exosome injections for hair
Hair follicles go through cyclic stages, which are growth, regression, and rest, so exosomes play an important role in the hair growth stage (anagen). Where stem cells divide into follicles and then diversify into specialized cells and form the hair shaft, the most important stem cells are dermal papilla cells. The exosome mechanism of action depends on more than one method to stimulate hair growth and improve the scalp. The direct method is to nourish the scalp and hair roots with the substances carried by exosomes, including proteins, nucleic acids, and lipids. In addition to enzymes, genetic information, and cellular signals, it helps reduce inflammation or oxidative stress, which reduces hair loss. Therefore, the cells improve and hair follicles grow as a result of stimulating the cells and improving the scalp with exosomes.
Advantages of exosome for hair
Exosome technology to stimulate hair growth in Hurghada has many advantages that make it a pioneer in cell regeneration and improving scalp health. The most important advantages of exosome technology for hair are the following:
- Safe on scalp and hair.
- Exosome injection technology for the scalp is approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Guaranteed and long-lasting results.
- A very short recovery period where you can return to your normal activity.
- It eliminates the need for surgical intervention and hair transplant operations.
Benefits of activating scalp cells with exosomes in Hurghada
As we mentioned, exosomes are small molecules produced by stem cells in the surrounding environment, so they contain proteins, fats, and amino acids that are very beneficial for hair scalp cells and hair follicles. Among the most important benefits of exosome injections to stimulate hair growth in Hurghada are the following:
- Improve scalp health.
- Reducing hair loss, especially in the case of hereditary hair loss or female baldness.
- Increase hair growth.
- Stimulate the growth of hair follicles.
- Getting rid of scalp problems such as dandruff or other problems.
- Restores the hair follicle growth cycle in a healthier way.
- Strengthening weak hair follicles.
- Improving the appearance of hair and eliminating breakage and frizz.
- Giving hair shine, softness and an attractive appearance.
- Increase hair density.
- Activate blood circulation to nourish the scalp.
- Increase the thickness and strength of hair follicles.
- Renewal of hair follicles.
- Treatment of baldness cases.
- Reducing the effects resulting from alopecia or baldness, as exosomes work to fill the empty spaces.
Candidates for Exosome injections for hair growth in Hurghada
The exosome technique is considered safe, effective, and has guaranteed and satisfactory results. The most important candidates for an exosome session in Hurghada include:
- Those who suffer from hair loss.
- People who have thin or suffer from thinning hair.
- Those who suffer from diseases such as alopecia and telogen effluvium.
Causes of hair loss
In order to be able to treat various hair problems, you must know the causes of hair loss, baldness, dandruff, or other problems that cause embarrassment and lack of self-confidence. The causes of hair loss include the following:
- Genetic genes: They play a major role in the inheritance of hair loss genes, hereditary baldness for men, or hereditary baldness for women.
- Bacterial infection or fungal infection: Fungi and bacteria cause weakening of the scalp’s dandruff, which leads to more hair follicle loss and weakness.
- Skin diseases: Some skin diseases, such as alopecia or psoriasis, lead to hair loss in certain areas of the scalp.
- Anemia and malnutrition: Malnutrition leads to poor scalp quality, as the hair follicles and scalp need healthy, balanced food.
- Thyroid disorders: The thyroid gland plays a major role in the body as it secretes hormones on a regular basis to help nourish and grow hair. Therefore, an imbalance in thyroid secretions leads to hair loss and weak hair follicles.
- Taking some medications: Some medications have some side effects, especially chemical medications that cause hair loss.
- Smoking: Smoking has many harmful effects on the hair, skin, and entire body, as nicotine weakens hair follicles and causes hair loss.
- Psychological state, stress and anxiety: Stress and anxiety affect hair quality and scalp health.
- Hormonal disorder: Hormones greatly affect the hair, as hair falls out significantly during pregnancy and after childbirth.
- Aging: Hair follicles and the scalp weaken as a result of aging, which leads to hair loss and thinning and weakness of hair follicles.
Exosomes injections for hair growth in Hurghada
Exosome injections to stimulate hair growth in Hurghada are considered one of the most successful hair care sessions for treating hair loss and baldness. In addition, it works to improve the health of the scalp, which makes the hair follicles grow healthy, makes the hair soft and healthy, and eliminates hair split ends. But you must choose the best dermatologist in Hurghada and the Red Sea to get the best results in a safe way. You should also choose the best skin clinic, such as Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, where you can treat all hair and scalp problems with the best doctors specializing in hair care using the latest technologies. We will tell you everything you should know before undergoing an exosome injection session for hair growth in Hurghada, how to prepare for it, and its temporary side effects.
The first consultation with dermatologists for exosome injections for hair
As we mentioned, you must choose a dermatologist with experience, competence, and accredited certificates, in addition to choosing a dermatology clinic equipped with the latest modern technologies. In the first consultation before exosome injection into the scalp, the following will occur:
- The doctor will ask you about your medical history and any diseases, treatments and medications you are taking.
- You should tell the dermatologist when hair loss began and whether the amount of hair lost is large or small.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada may ask you for tests and blood analysis to determine the main cause of hair loss, baldness, or dandruff.
- An allergy test is performed to ensure that there is no allergy to the exosome.
- You should tell the doctor your goal for exosome injections, as well as your expectations after the session.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will inform you of the necessary instructions before performing the injection, as well as the side effects and expected results after the exosome injection session in Hurghada.
Pre-exosome instructions for hair
You must adhere to the instructions of the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in order to achieve the best results without any complications. Among the most important instructions of the dermatologist before the exosome hair needle session in Hurghada are the following:
- If you are a smoker, you should stop smoking at least three weeks before starting exosome hair treatment.
- Drink adequate amounts of water to help moisturize the scalp.
- Avoid taking medications unless you consult a dermatologist in Hurghada so that it does not interfere with hair treatment.
- Stop taking painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs that cause blood thinning.
- You should not take food supplements or vitamins before the exosome session.
Steps for exosome injections for hair growth in Hurghada
- The dermatologist identifies the areas for exosome injection in the scalp, which are often in the hairline or areas of thinning hair on the scalp or at the top of the skull in the middle of the head.
- The scalp is sterilized and cleaned in the specific injection sites, and the hair is washed using a special shampoo in order to clean and sterilize the scalp.
- Exosomes are extracted from mesenchymal stem cells as well as placental tissue and purified in the laboratory. It may be extracted from the patient's own body or from other natural sources.
- The doctor numbs the scalp so that the patient does not feel any pain.
- The dermatologist uses fine needles and the exosome is inserted into the hair in the scalp in the previously identified places.
- An exosome injection session for hair growth may take about 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the area to be treated.
- Finally, the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada determines the date of the next session. The number of exosome injection sessions in Hurghada must be completed according to the doctor’s evaluation.
Side effects when using exosomes for hair growth
You will feel some temporary side effects after having an exosome session to stimulate hair growth in Hurghada. But these effects will disappear within a short period after following the instructions of the exosome injection doctor at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Side effects include the following:
- Feeling of congestion in the scalp.
- Simple pain.
Instructions after using exosome for hair
In order to achieve the best results after an exosome injection session for hair in Hurghada, you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon or dermatologist. So that complications do not occur and the best satisfactory results are achieved without complications. The most important instructions of the doctor after the exosome session in Hurghada are as follows:
- Avoid washing your hair for the period specified by your dermatologist.
- Avoid exposing the scalp to sunlight.
- Do not apply any hair care products except as prescribed by a dermatologist.
- Avoid touching the injection areas and scalp so as not to feel pain or transmit infection.
- Stay away from heat and poorly ventilated places.
- Avoid hair dyes after exosome injections for hair growth in Hurghada.
- Make sure to eat a healthy, balanced diet rich in proteins and vitamins that nourish the hair.
- Take the treatments and medications prescribed by the dermatologist and cosmetic doctor at the Nadara Center in Hurghada.
Results Exosome injections for hair growth in Hurghada
The duration of results varies from person to person depending on the initial hair condition as well as the scalp’s response to treatment. For some patients, results often appear within two to three months, and hair growth continues for a year. However, the number of exosome injection sessions must be completed to achieve satisfactory results, as the doctor determines the number of necessary sessions according to the condition of each patient.
Number of exosome sessions for hair
The number of exosome sessions for hair growth depends on the condition of the hair before the injection, the extent of its need for repair, as well as the condition of the scalp and its needs for improvement. However, the number of exosome injection sessions for hair growth in Hurghada often ranges from about 5 sessions, separated by a week or two. Doctors advise that treatment should be continued for a period that may range from 3 to 5 months to achieve the best possible results.
The best doctor for exosome activation treatment in Hurghada
Hair is one of the most important signs of beauty, but it is exposed to many factors that affect the health of the scalp and the strength and hardness of the hair follicles. Therefore, the problem of hair loss is considered one of the most widespread hair problems, as hair goes through certain stages, which are growth, decline, and rest. Therefore, there are natural periods of hair loss in order for the follicles to regenerate, but in some cases the rate of hair loss increases or the person develops skin diseases that cause hair loss and baldness. Therefore, exosomes are considered one of the best treatments used to stimulate hair cell growth and improve scalp health. However, you must choose the best dermatologists with experience, competence, skill, and who hold accredited certificates. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides the best dermatologist to perform exosome injections for hair growth in Hurghada.
In addition to the presence of the latest hair care technologies, as well as the latest devices and equipment needed to treat hair and skin problems. In addition, you can treat all skin diseases with the best dermatology doctors at Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center. Where you can treat alopecia and psoriasis, as well as vitiligo, eczema, lichen planus, etc. You can also perform many other cosmetic treatments, such as treating signs of aging and aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin. The most important cosmetic treatments include Botox injections, filler injections, and rejuvenation needles, as well as Skin Booster sessions and Dermapen mesotherapy sessions.
Contraindications to exosome injections for hair growth in Hurghada
There are some cases in which dermatologists at Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic advise against undergoing exosome injections in Hurghada, and they are:
- Pregnant women.
- Lactating women.
- The presence of active skin diseases on the scalp.
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- Allergy to the substance in the exosome.
- Receiving chemical treatments that cause hair loss.
Hair care tips to maintain exosome results
In order to maintain the results of exosome injections for hair growth in the room, you must take care of the hair and preserve and take care of the new follicles. Among the most important tips of dermatologists for hair care are the following:
- You must do a daily hair routine to maintain it.
- Just as you protect the skin from the sun's ultraviolet rays, your hair must also be protected from the sun's ultraviolet rays. You can use a hair spray designed to protect it.
- Wash your hair regularly to keep the scalp clean.
- Use lukewarm water to wash your hair and avoid hot water as it damages the hair.
- While washing your hair, massage the scalp to improve blood circulation.
- Avoid combing the hair while it is wet and clammy, as this will cause it to fall out.
- Make sure to use hair conditioner in the winter to maintain its moisture.
- Avoid oils if you suffer from dandruff.
- Use a shampoo suitable for your hair type, and you can consult the best dermatologists to determine the best type suitable for your hair type.
- If you go to swimming pools, be sure to protect your hair from chlorine, which causes damage. You can wash your hair well before going to the pool without conditioner, as this reduces the absorption of chlorine by the hair follicles.
- Use a brush with circles at the end, as it protects the scalp and reduces hair loss.
- Avoid hairstyles in which the hair is pulled tightly, such as braids. Leave it loose at the scalp so as not to weaken the hair follicles and lead to their loss.
- Make sure to leave your hair down for a longer period of time without tying it so that hair loss decreases.
- Make sure to choose products that are guaranteed for your hair and avoid poorly made products. You can consult doctors about the best hair care products.
The difference between plasma injections and exosome injections
Both types of injections work to enhance hair strength and health, as well as increase its density. Plasma injections and exosome injections also depend on taking a sample from the human body itself. Therefore, the benefits of exosomes are similar to plasma injections for hair. But plasma injections depend on rich platelets, which contain substances necessary for hair health, as well as increasing hair thickness, hair growth, and reducing hair loss. It contains vitamins and proteins.
Therefore, plasma injection for hair is considered very beneficial and safe. While the exosome depends on stem cells, as it is the basis of its production and contains vitamins and proteins, as well as DNA and growth factors. In addition, exosomes are distinguished from plasma injections by the presence of mesenchymal stem cells that help in cell signaling between cells. Therefore, exosome injection is better than plasma injection, but the doctor determines whether exosome or plasma injection is more suitable for the patient.
In the end, say goodbye to hair loss, baldness, and all the hair problems you face. Book your session now with the best dermatologists at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. Enjoy the experience of restoring the youth of your hair and regaining your self-confidence and attractive appearance.
How can I book an appointment for exosome injections for hair growth in Hurghada?
What are exosomes?
Exosomes are small vesicles produced by stem cells that contain very useful substances that help nourish the hair or skin scalp, cell regeneration, and growth, as they contain fats, proteins, DNA, and growth factors.
Is it possible to grow new hair follicles?
Yes, it is possible to grow a new hair follicle with the latest hair care techniques at Nadhara Clinic, where you can perform exosome injection sessions for hair.
Is exosome therapy safe?
Treating hair with exosomes is considered safe, as they are extracted from the patient’s soul or from natural sources, processed and purified.