Teeth grinding is considered one of the annoying conditions that adults and children alike suffer from as a result of pressure or clenching of the teeth, but neglecting to treat this condition leads to serious complications, so you can now get the best bruxism treatment in hurghada. Nadara Center provides you with the latest advanced technologies and international devices to treat bruxism. It is also called teeth grinding, bruxism, or tooth grinding. In addition to the presence of the best bruxism treatment doctor in Hurghada with experience and scientific and practical skills at Nadara Center in Hurghada. Learn with us about the methods of treating bruxism at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
What is Bruxism?
Bruxism, also called tooth grinding, or bruxism, is where a person presses his teeth involuntarily from time to time. This misocclusion of the teeth may happen to children or adults alike, as well as during the day or during sleep, as it makes a sound from friction. This occurs as a result of clenching or clenching the teeth severely as a result of stress or other disorders. This leads to damage, including pain Jaw muscles Sensitive teeth appear, as well as annoying headaches. Therefore, teeth grinding must be treated as soon as you feel it so that it does not become a habit and result in weakening of the entire teeth and gums. You can now get rid of teeth grinding with the best doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Types of teeth grinding
- Awake Bruxism: It is also called daytime teeth grinding, and it is one of the most common types and occurs unconsciously.
- Teeth grinding during sleep: Sleep Bruxism is one of the sleep disorders that leads to teeth grinding and making an annoying sound to others. But the person does not realize it, which leads to an annoying headache and jaw pain upon waking up.
Causes of bruxism
In order to be able to treat teeth grinding or bruxism, you must know the main reason for its occurrence so that you can treat it from its roots without it recurring. Among the most important causes of pressure on the teeth are the following:
- Psychological stress, stress and anxiety.
- Sleep strikes.
- Nervousness and anger.
- Children are more susceptible to teeth grinding, especially when teething, changing teeth, or other medical conditions in children.
- Certain medications such as antidepressants, antipsychotics, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, stimulants or stimulants.
- Some medical conditions such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, epilepsy, Huntington's disease, dementia, and gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Alcohol and drug abuse.
- Genetic factors.
- Heavy smoking.
- Drink lots of caffeinated drinks.
- Lack of some vitamins and minerals.
Symptoms of teeth grinding
In order for the doctor to confirm whether you are suffering from bruxism, you can monitor some of the symptoms that you will feel. The most important symptoms of bruxism (grinding teeth) are the following:
- Jaw pain and facial pain.
- Annoying headache.
- Feeling of stiffness in the jaw.
- pain in the ear.
- Enamel erosion.
- Increased tooth sensitivity.
- The presence of broken or flattened teeth.
- Pain in the neck.
- Feeling pain in the inside of the cheek when chewing.
- Sleep disturbance.
- Cracking occurs when you move your jaw.
- Pain in the jaw joint.
- teeth pain.
- Sleep disturbance.
- The sound of teeth grinding is heard by people around you while you are sleeping.
Complications of neglecting treatment for bruxism
Neglecting dental treatment is one of the causes that leads to serious complications, the most important of which are:
- Gum damage.
- Erosion of dental fillings and tooth enamel, leading to increased sensitivity.
- Tooth sensitivity.
- Teeth loosening.
- Temporomandibular joint disorder.
- Changes in facial shape
- Increased stress and depression.
- Insomnia and snoring.
- Sleep apnea.
- Eating disorders.
Methods of bruxism treatment in hurghada
Teeth grinding, or constant involuntary bruxism, affects many muscles in the face as well as the gums and neck, leading to complications. Therefore, you must choose the best bruxism treatment doctor in Hurghada in order to completely eliminate the problem of teeth grinding. Therefore, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides you with more than one way to treat bruxism and avoid its negative effects. There are the latest technologies and the best doctors specialized in treating bruxism. We will tell you the most important methods of treating bruxism in Hurghada and the Red Sea, how to prepare for it, and instructions after treating it.
Diagnosis of the best bruxism treatment doctor in Hurghada
You can undergo bruxism treatment in a hospital, clinic, or medical center equipped with the latest advanced equipment to treat the problem of bruxism. Nadara Clinic provides you with the best doctor for teeth grinding treatment. The doctors at Nadara Clinic have scientific degrees, qualifications, and extensive practical experience in treating dental friction in Hurghada. Therefore, the doctor uses more than one method to treat teeth grinding according to each case after diagnosing the condition and knowing the main cause and treating it. Therefore, we will tell you what will happen in the first consultation with the bruxism treatment doctor in Hurghada as follows:
- The doctor at Nadara Clinic will ask you about your medical history and any treatments or medications you are taking.
- The doctor examines the condition of the teeth and teeth to determine the cause of teeth grinding, such as misalignment of the teeth or problems in the jaw, such as muscle hypertrophy. It also treats the results of dental implants, such as tooth erosion or breakage.
- The bruxism treatment doctor in Hurghada will ask you to perform some necessary tests, such as x-rays, as well as polysomnography, in order to study the condition of bruxism during sleep.
- In the case of mild teeth grinding, the doctor can prescribe some treatments and jaw muscle relaxants, and you can also wear a mouthguard at night. Orthodontics can also be performed, in addition to applying warm compresses to the cheek to relax the jaw muscles.
- If the teeth grinding is severe, the main cause of its occurrence must first be treated as follows:
- Psychological treatment in cases of depression, stress and anxiety, as well as psychological pressures that ultimately lead to teeth grinding.
- Treatment of sleep apnea is done through a device that the patient uses during his sleep to prevent sleep apnea.
- Malocclusion treatment, where the teeth are aligned to treat malocclusion in Hurghada.
Instructions from the bruxism doctor in before treatment
You must adhere to the instructions and instructions of the doctor who specializes in treating bruxism in Hurghada every day until you achieve the desired results. The most important instructions of the doctor are as follows:
- Avoid using blood thinners, such as some painkillers that contain ibuprofen, aspirin, and steroid anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Conduct a sensitivity test for the substance that will be used in treatment.
- You should not apply skin care products or cosmetics before undergoing bruxism treatment in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic.
- If you have undergone a bruxism treatment procedure with Botox or collagen in the past four months, you should inform your doctor.
- Avoid performing any cosmetic treatments or injections before treating teeth grinding or any other injections in Hurghada.
- Stop smoking as it negatively affects the results of Botox injections to treat teeth grinding.
- Avoid removing hair from the face before undergoing dental implant treatment in Hurghada.
First: Botox for bruxism treatment in hurghada
Botox injection is considered the best treatment for teeth grinding, as it is a quick and safe procedure that does not require surgical intervention and has quick results. The Botox injection technique relies on the use of “botulinum toxin,” which is extracted from another toxic bacteria that previously infected the stomach. This substance works to stop the transmission of nerve signals, which prevents the jaw muscle from contracting so that teeth grinding occurs. Which limits the process of clenching teeth during the day, whether during the day or teeth grinding during sleep. Which means that you will get rid of bruxism with just one injection, so you can enjoy peaceful sleep and good health.
Advantages of Botox injections in Hurghada
Botox is distinguished from other bruxism treatments by many advantages that make it the first choice of doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada. The most important advantages of Botox injections are the following:
- Safe and effective treatment.
- A quick procedure that does not take time.
- You do not need surgical intervention.
Steps for Botox injection for bruxism treatment in hurghada
- The doctor cleans the area well with a sterile medical solution.
- He applies a local anesthetic so that the patient does not feel any tingling, and waits a few minutes for the anesthetic to take effect.
- The Botox injection doctor uses thin needles to gradually inject Botox directly into the masseter muscle.
- It is done on both sides of the jaw, and the Botox injection session for treating bruxism in Hurghada only takes 10 minutes or less.
- Finally, the plastic surgeon sets the date for the next session to follow up on the results.
Side effects after teeth grinding treatment with Botox in Hurghada
You will feel some temporary side effects after injecting your jaw muscles with Botox, but they will disappear within 5 to 7 days. You must also follow the doctor's instructions in order to achieve the best results and eliminate these side effects. The most important of these effects are the following:
- Redness at the injection site.
- Swelling at the injection site.
- Feeling difficult to chew.
Botox results for bruxism treatment in hurghada
The results of treating teeth grinding with Botox will begin to appear within 3 to 4 days and will become more apparent after the end of the recovery period from side effects within 5 to 7 days. The results of Botox do not only include stopping the grinding of teeth, but it also has many results, such as:
- The pain of teeth grinding disappears within hours of Botox injection.
- Neck pain also gradually disappears.
- Beautifying and tightening the skin.
- Sculpting and beautifying the jaw and chin.
- Simple pain.
- Hide wrinkles and signs of aging.
How long do the results of Botox injections to treat teeth grinding last?
The results of Botox injections often last for a period ranging from 3 to 4 months, as the Botox dissolves and the body begins to absorb it without causing any harm. It is gradually naturally discharged out of the body. If you want the results of Botox injections to treat bruxism to last permanently, bruxism treatment doctors advise you to regularly perform Botox injections every three months.
Second: Collagen injections for bruxism treatment in hurghada
Collagen is a natural component of the skin as well as the gums where it works to promote straightness and alignment of teeth. But as the work progresses, collagen in the gums decreases, which leads to misalignment and poor occlusion, resulting in teeth grinding, or what is called bruxism. This is because the teeth are connected to the jaw bones through the gums, and collagen works to strengthen the gum tissue and make it tight and straight. Therefore, collagen injections are considered one of the successful injections for bruxism treatment in hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. In some cases, the doctor may use a laser to stimulate collagen production naturally, according to each case and its needs. This is an easy and simple procedure that does not cause pain, like collagen injections. Therefore, you will achieve amazing results with all methods at Nadara Clinic.
Steps for collagen injections for bruxism treatment in hurghada
- The bruxism treatment doctor in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic cleans the area well and sterilizes it.
- The doctor applies local anesthesia to the area so that the injections do not cause any pain to the patient and waits a little for the anesthesia to take effect.
- The doctor injects collagen into the gums, which helps strengthen the gums and strengthen the bonds between the person and the jaw in a more regular and aligned manner.
- Finally, the doctor determines the next follow-up date. To follow up on the results of collagen injections to treat bruxism in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Side effects after treating teeth grinding with Botox
After undergoing collagen injections, you will feel some temporary side effects. But it will end quickly by following the doctor’s instructions at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. The most important of these side effects are the following:
- Simple pain.
Result of treating bruxism with collagen
The results of treating bruxism with collagen will appear within days after the end of the recovery period, but gradually improving the alignment of the teeth as a result of strengthening the gums with collagen begins. Collagen works to support the teeth and connect them to the jaw bones so that they are straight and aligned with each other, which prevents teeth from grinding during sleep and also prevents teeth from grinding during the day. Collagen can be used to treat bruxism in children. As well as bruxism treatment for adults at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. You will also get rid of all the damage caused by bruxism from jaw pain, neck pain and ear pain and the quality of your teeth will also improve.
Instructions after bruxism treatment in Hurghada
After bruxism treatment in hurghada at Nadara Clinic foe Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, you must follow the instructions of the bruxism treatment doctor. These guidelines will help you get better results faster without complications.
- The injected area should not be massaged.
- Avoid putting pressure on the injection areas.
- Avoid lying on your face or back for 24 hours.
- You should stop drinking drinks that contain caffeine, such as tea or coffee.
- Avoid strenuous effort and exercise.
- Be careful not to carry heavy objects.
- The injection area should be kept clean and dry.
- You should not shower with hot water, and stay away from saunas and water steam.
- Avoid applying cosmetics and skin care products to the skin.
- You can apply cold compresses to the targeted area until the pain and swelling subside.
Tips for living with mild bruxism
If you suffer from bruxism, you can follow the best advice from doctors to live with bruxism, as follows:
- Practice relaxation exercises regularly such as yoga, deep breathing and meditation.
- You should quit smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Massage your face to help relax the muscles.
- Orthodontic installation.
- Avoid eating hard food so as not to strain your jaw muscles.
- Avoid chewing gum.
- Limit drinks that contain caffeine.
- Try to reduce stress and anxiety on an ongoing basis.
- You can take a warm bath to reduce stress and relax.
The best bruxism treatment doctors in Hurghada
If you suffer from teeth grinding, which causes you pain and discomfort, and may also cause tooth fracture, as well as tooth sensitivity, you can undergo treatment in a hospital, clinic, or medical center. Various methods have recently appeared to treat bruxism without surgical intervention, and they rely on some cosmetic injections because of their great benefits in improving dental occlusion and reducing tooth grinding. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best doctors for treating bruxism.
There is the best bruxism treatment doctor in Hurghada who has the highest qualifications and certificates in addition to practical experience in bruxism treatment in hurghada. We have the best Botox injection doctors as well as the best collagen injection doctors who have training courses in cosmetic injections. The same injections are used in other cosmetic procedures that enhance the beauty of the skin and restore its youth and vitality. You will get the same benefits for the skin as well as the elimination of teeth grinding or grinding.
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology also keeps pace with the latest modern international technologies in treating many skin diseases such as acne, vitiligo and psoriasis. In addition to techniques to combat signs of skin aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin with Botox and filler injections Collagen, freshness needles, etc. As you can make Body sculpting and body shaping operations To obtain a perfect appearance and harmonious body with liposuction using various methods.
There are also the latest modern laser devices that are used in various fields of cosmetic medicine to treat skin problems. Lasers with different wavelengths are also used to treat some skin diseases. In addition, it is used in skin care sessions, and some types of it are also used to break down fats.
Preventing teeth grinding
You can prevent tooth grinding and avoid reaching the severe stage that inevitably requires treatment. The most important skin care methods are the following:
- Reduce stress and anxiety as much as possible and relax from time to time.
- You should calm your mind before going to sleep, relax and not think about everything that worries you so that your teeth do not grind during sleep. You can take a hot bath or deep breathe.
- Avoid eating foods that increase activity, such as chocolate and coffee, which contain caffeine.
- If your habit is to chew gum or bite when stressed, start immediately and gradually stop this habit.
- Drink appropriate amounts of water, as dehydration increases the chance of tooth grinding.
In the end, you can now treat teeth grinding in Hurghada with the best doctors specializing in Botox injections as well as collagen injections. Enjoy a peaceful sleep and a day free of pain and teeth grinding with Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I book an appointment for bruxism treatment in Hurghada?
How to get rid of teeth grinding?
You can get rid of teeth grinding permanently with the best treatment for it, which is Botox injections to treat teeth grinding, as Botox works to prevent the transmission of nerve signals, which prevents and reduces the contraction of the chewing muscle and helps in relaxing the jaw. Collagen injections are also used to strengthen the gums, which helps in the regularity and proper alignment of the teeth and does not cause malocclusion.
After how many days will the results of Botox appear?
The results of Botox often appear quickly, from two to three days, and begin to improve gradually until the desired results are achieved.
Does collagen strengthen teeth?
Yes, collagen works to strengthen the gums, which helps in increasing the thickness of the margins around the teeth, which strengthens the gums and supports the connection of the teeth to the jaw bones in a straight and harmonious manner.