Migraines or migraines are considered one of the severe and chronic pains that may lead to serious complications as a result of severe pain that continues for long periods that may reach days per month, but you can now get rid of them with Botox injections for migraines in Hurghada. Botox has become an effective treatment for migraines, as it reduces the number of times a migraine strikes you each month. Migraines may lead to depression that may lead to suicide due to the frequent and frequent pain. But with Botox, you will get rid of this chronic pain while continuing to repeat the injections every three months.
Therefore, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best doctors for Botox injections for migraines. There are the best doctors specialized in Botox injections with the highest certificates and qualifications as well as practical experience. Learn with us about the treatment procedures using Botox injections for migraines in Hurghada, how to prepare for them, and their side effects.
What is Botox injection for migraine?
Migraine is a severe pain that is often on one side of the head. It is unbearable pain with a feeling of nausea and may be accompanied by vision problems. It is caused by nerve signals that excite the trigeminal nerve and comes at intervals in the form of severe seizures that may cause major damage and disturbing psychological and physical effects. In addition, it affects social life, which may cause the patient to become completely isolated, lonely, and depressed.
In addition to its impact on his daily life, including work or other daily tasks. The eye is sensitive to bright light, so its treatment is considered a very important matter that should not be underestimated. There are also degrees and types of migraines, which determine the appropriate type of treatment. There are also other treatments depending on each case, such as medications to treat migraines, as well as migraine surgery, but Botox injections replace that.
Therefore, you must choose the best doctor to treat migraines in order to determine whether Botox is suitable for this condition or not. Therefore, Botox injections for migraines were approved by the Food and Drug Administration in 2010. The injections are made in the forehead area and in the nerve endings in the neck and shoulders, where the pain reaches. Botox works to stop this pain gradually for a certain period, but the treatment must be repeated using Botox injections every three months at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
What is Botox?
Botox is a protein extracted from toxic bacteria called... Bolotinium toxin ((Botulinum toxin A), as this bacteria previously caused stomach damage as a result of spoiled food. This disrupts the nerve signals and paralyzes the stomach muscles. However, scientists exploited this mechanism to inject Botox in smaller, safe quantities far from the stomach, into the muscles, which works to stop the signal transmitters. Nervousness, which stops the sensation of pain.
Which helps stop muscle contraction and relaxation, and it also has many benefits for the face to get rid of wrinkles, fine lines, and signs of aging. Botox was initially used for wrinkles and fine lines, but patients reported that their migraine pain was much reduced after Botox injections. Therefore, tests were conducted and it was proven that Botox injections are safe and effective in treating migraine, or what is called chronic migraine.
Types of Botox injections for migraines
With the great technological and scientific development in the world, many types of Botox have appeared. The types of Botox differ in terms of some characteristics and may be similar in some of their goals. Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology provides all types of Botox. Doctors use each type according to its purpose and after evaluating the patient's condition. Therefore, the most important types of Botox injections for migraine are the following:
- Dysport Botox for migraines is considered the most common type of Botox used in the treatment of migraines.
- Allergan Botox for treating migraines.
- Neuronox Botox for migraine.
- Xeomin Botox for treating migraine.
- Refinex Botox for migraines.
- Jeuveau Botox to treat headaches.
- Meditoxin Botox for migraine.
- Nabota Botox for migraines.
Causes of migraine headaches
There are many reasons that lead to activation of the trigeminal nerve, and the main reason is still unknown. But this nerve secretes serotonin and peptides that help in swelling the blood vessels in the brain, so you feel terrible pain as a result of that enlargement. Migraines generally start most of the time due to one of the following reasons, such as:
- Avoid caffeine and drinks that contain it.
- Climate changes affect blood vessels.
- Fatigue and psychological stress lead to migraines.
- Hormonal changes in the body contribute greatly to triggering migraines, such as menstruation, pregnancy, menopause, or taking birth control pills.
- Some foods trigger migraines.
- Sensory stimuli increase migraine headaches, such as eye sensitivity to bright light and loud sounds.
- Changing sleep schedules and not getting enough sleep leads to migraines or migraines.
- Some medications stimulate the trigeminal nerve.
- Sudden dieting for the body.
- Genetic genes: 90% suffers from migraines as a result of genetic inheritance.
- The age of the patient, as the incidence of migraines increases during adolescence and after the age of forty.
- Gender: It affects males more than females before puberty, but after puberty it affects women more than men.
Migraine symptoms appear gradually, forming 3 stages. One may experience some, but not all, symptoms. But you can now get rid of migraines with Botox at any stage with the diagnosis of the best doctor in Hurghada. However, the development of the following symptoms must be monitored with a doctor so that they do not lead to serious complications, which we will mention shortly, if migraine treatment is neglected. Symptoms include the following, such as:
The first stage
Migraines in general most often begin with this stage, as this stage occurs before the pain begins. Where the following symptoms occur and it is called the cold phase. Therefore, the migraine treatment doctor must be informed of these symptoms as soon as they occur, before they enter the advanced stages and migraine pain occurs. Symptoms of this stage include the following:
- Hyperactivity of the body.
- Open appetite for eating.
- stiff neck.
The second phase
This stage is considered the middle stage of migraine and is called the perceptual disturbance of the senses or the aura stage. The effects on the senses begin gradually and increase over time as follows:
- An eye disorder in which bright spots and flashes of light are seen.
- Discomfort from colors and sounds.
- Desire to sleep in a dark, quiet room.
- Smell strange odors.
- Arm or leg numbness.
The stage in which the patient feels pain is called the migraine or migraine attack stage. The most important symptoms of migraine are as follows:
- Significant pain in one side of the head or both sides, where there is a right migraine as well as a left migraine.
- Pulsating pain felt by the patient.
- Great sensitivity to sounds, light and smells.
- Feeling nauseous and vomiting.
- Feeling dizzy or faint.
- Overactive bladder, leading to frequent urination.
- Blurred vision.
People who are candidates for Botox injections for migraines in Hurghada
Botox injections must be done after a specialist doctor diagnoses the condition, degree, and health condition of the migraine headache. The most important people who are candidates for Botox sessions for migraines in Hurghada are:
- People who suffer from migraines and have chronic headache attacks.
- People who suffer from daily nervous headaches that may last for several days.
The best Botox injection doctors in Hurghada
If you suffer from migraines or migraines that affect your daily, social and professional life, you should look for the best Botox injection doctor in Hurghada. Botox injections for migraines are considered one of the most effective treatments that replace migraine surgery or medications. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides you with the best Botox injection doctors for migraines in Hurghada and the Red Sea. There are the best Botox injection doctors who hold the highest certificates and qualifications and specialize in Botox injections with great skill and precision. Nadara Center in Hurghada includes the latest international technologies in order to guarantee patients the best safe and effective treatment methods.
You can verify for yourself the competence and experience of Botox injection doctors for migraines in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic, where you can visit the Nadara website online. As well as visiting the pages of the Nadara Center on social media, seeing the reviews of previous migraine patients, and learning their opinions about the doctor who injects Botox for migraines. You can also find out reviews from previous patients about the level of service at Nadara Clinic. Or if you are a resident of Hurghada, you can visit Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology yourself to know the level of service, the competence of the doctors, their certificates and their experience. The address of Nadara Clinic is the main Al-Nasr Street, in front of Al-Kahf Street, above the Hurghada Engineers Syndicate, Red Sea.
Botox injections to treat migraines in Hurghada
Botox injections are the ideal solution for most cases of migraine, which cause many harmful symptoms to the patient, the most important of which is constant unbearable pain. Therefore, you can treat migraines with Botox in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. There are the best doctors specialized in Botox injections for migraines in Hurghada. In this article, we will tell you everything you should know before treating migraines with Botox in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
The first consultation with a Botox injection doctor to treat migraines
In the first consultation with the best Botox injection doctors for migraines in Hurghada, the doctor will make sure that Botox injections are appropriate for your condition and will inform you of the necessary instructions. The most important things that will happen in the first consultation for migraine treatment with Botox in Hurghada are the following:
- The doctor will ask you about your medical history and any diseases you suffer from or treatments you are taking.
- You should tell your doctor about all the symptoms you feel.
- Your doctor may ask you to inject Botox after examinations and analyzes to ensure that Botox injections are appropriate for your condition.
- The Botox doctor may ask you to perform a CT scan to diagnose infections, tumors, and bleeding. An MRI may also be requested.
- The doctor determines the number of Botox injections needed to inject the nerve endings in the forehead, neck, and shoulders.
- Conduct an allergy test to ensure that the body is not allergic to Botox.
- You can ask the Botox injection doctor any question you want without embarrassment or hesitation, as the doctors at Nadara Clinic are distinguished by being good listeners to patients.
- The doctor will tell you about the expectations after migraine treatment with Botox in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic and the side effects resulting from it.
Instructions before Botox injection for migraines in Hurghada
You must follow the instructions of the doctor treating migraines with Botox in Hurghada in order to obtain amazing results and achieve the appropriate results. Instructions for Botox injection doctors to treat migraines in Hurghada include the following:
- Stop taking blood thinners, such as anti-inflammatory drugs, as well as painkillers that contain aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Avoid applying skin care products or cosmetics to the injection areas such as the forehead and scalp, as well as the groin and shoulders.
- The injection areas should not be exposed to sunlight.
- Stop taking supplements and vitamins.
- stop smoking.
Steps for Botox injection for migraines
- The doctor cleans the Botox injection site well before the injection.
- The Botox injection doctor determines the locations for Botox injections in the forehead and scalp, as well as the neck and shoulders.
- The doctor determines the number of necessary Botox injections according to the degree and severity of the pain, and the number of Botox injections may reach 30 to 40 Botox injections.
- The doctor uses fine needles to inject Botox in specific places, which paralyzes the muscle, preventing the arrival of nerve signals and stopping the feeling of pain in the forehead, as well as the neck and upper shoulders, where there are nerve endings that transmit pain.
- Finally, the doctor sets the date for the next session to follow up on the results, evaluate the condition, and treat the migraine continuously.
Side effects after Botox injections for migraines in Hurghada
You will feel some temporary side effects after treating migraines with Botox. However, you must follow the instructions of the Botox injection doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. Side effects include:
- Swelling of the target area.
- Redness of the target area.
Doctor's instructions for Botox migraine injections in Hurghada
In order to achieve the best results, you must follow the instructions and instructions of the migraine Botox injection doctor in Hurghada so that complications do not occur after the injection. The most important instructions of the injection doctor are the following:
- You should drink appropriate amounts of water to help moisturize the skin internally.
- Avoid taking medications or painkillers unless you consult a Botox doctor.
- You can follow the Botox injection doctor's instructions and apply cold compresses to the injection areas.
- The injection areas should not be touched to avoid transmitting the infection.
- Avoid putting pressure on the injection areas and sleep on your back.
- The Botox injection area should not be massaged.
- Avoid returning to smoking again.
- Avoid migraine triggers, such as eye sensitivity to light, loud sounds, and strong smells.
- Avoid exposing the injection areas to sunlight.
- You should not exert strenuous effort or exercise.
- Stop taking nutritional supplements until your doctor tells you to.
- Do not apply cosmetics or skin care products to the injection areas.
Results of Botox injections for migraines in Hurghada
Botox for headaches will begin to take effect two or three days after the injection, as the number of headache attacks will significantly decrease from the beginning. In addition to the decrease in the intensity of headaches before the Botox injection, after a week the final results appear in the elimination of pain as a result of stopping the transmission of nerve signals for pain. The rate of pain gradually decreases after the second and third injections by a rate of more than 50%. In addition, after 5 injections, the pain decreases by 70%. Therefore, it is considered the ideal solution to get rid of migraines.
How long does Botox treat migraines?
The effect of treating migraines with Botox in Hurghada lasts for about 3 months, then Botox must be injected again gradually. The pain decreases compared to previous periods. Therefore, every 12 weeks, about 30 to 40 Botox injections are injected into the areas of nerve endings determined by the doctor for Botox injections for migraines in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. Therefore, migraine headaches must be treated with Botox every three months to get rid of the pain and its side effects on daily, social and psychological life.
Complications of neglecting migraine treatment
Neglecting to treat migraines may lead to serious complications that may lead to severe risks to health and psychological condition. The most important complications of neglecting migraine treatment are the following:
- Digestive system disorders: Excessive use of painkillers to relieve pain leads to ulcers in the stomach and may lead to bleeding and many health problems.
- Serotonin Syndrome: It occurs as a result of excessive use of depression medications as a result of chronic headaches, which leads to isolation, depression, and isolation from social, professional, and other life.
Tips for living with migraines
If you suffer from migraines, you can live with them by following the following doctors’ instructions, such as:
- Stop smoking immediately and stop passive smoking by sitting with smokers.
- Avoid factors that trigger pain such as bright lights, loud noises, and strong odors.
- Try to calm down and avoid stress.
- Get enough sleep at appropriate times.
- You can practice meditation and relaxation exercises as well as yoga.
Prices of Botox injections for migraines in Hurghada
The price of Botox injections for migraines varies from person to person and from one clinic to another depending on several factors. But you can benefit from the best offers for Botox injections at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. The price of Botox injections ranges from 1,500 to 2,500 pounds. The most important factors that affect the cost of Botox for treating migraines in Hurghada are:
- The degree and severity of migraines.
- The number of Botox injections needed to treat migraines depends on the condition of each patient.
- The doctor’s experience, certificates and qualifications of Botox injections to treat migraines.
- Botox injection clinic website.
- Reviews of previous patients of the clinic or center, as well as the skill and competence of the doctor.
In the end, there is no need to live with the pain anymore. Get rid of it now. Book your appointment now with the best doctors for treating migraines with Botox in Hurghada. Botox has many uses, including beautification, stopping sweating, and getting rid of signs of aging, but the most important use of Botox is treating migraines. Enjoy your daily, professional as well as social life without constant pain and annoying headaches at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I book an appointment for Botox injections for migraines in Hurghada?
Does Botox treat migraines?
Yes, Botox injections treat migraines by stopping the transmission of nerve signals to the trigeminal nerve, which gradually reduces pain. The injections are done every three months to get rid of migraines for longer periods.
When does Botox for migraines take effect?
The effect of Botox begins about two or three days after Botox injections are given to treat migraines, as migraines decrease, while the final result appears a week after the injection and continues for three months.
How does Botox treat migraine?
Botox treats migraines or migraines by blocking pain receptors in the nerves in the muscles, which prevents nerve signals from reaching the brain and not being felt. Therefore, Botox is injected into the nerve endings located in the forehead, scalp, shoulders and neck.