With the advancement of medicine, many solutions have emerged to treat skin diseases and common skin problems, the most important of which is skin tag removal. Since it may cause discomfort from their appearance on the face or above the eyelid. Sometimes they appear in places of folds such as the bottom of the breast. So you will find that you can get rid of skin growths in Nadara Clinic for Dermatology And laser and cosmetic surgery in Hurghada and the Red Sea. the best surgeon and also the best dermatologist in Hurghada. Get rid of the annoying skin tags that distort your skin and enjoy the best methods of skin tag removal in Hurghada.
What are skin tags?
It is an excess part of the skin tissue, so it is called skin tags. In addition, it consists of fibers, fat, and nerve cells and appears above the skin. Besides, Skin tags are usually not dangerous and are usually benign even if they are not treated. But it remains attached to the skin by a small hair-like tissue called the peduncle. Skin tags look like small fleshy pieces of skin ranging in size from 2 to 10 mm. And also their size may continue to grow and may reach the size of grape seed.
Skin growths do not cause pain in most cases and can be completely ignored except in some cases, such as their appearance in a prominent place, such as skin growths on the face, or in the folds where friction occurs that leads to pain. In addition, one of the most common places for it is the neck, and therefore it causes pain if it gets stuck in jewelry and accessories. It spreads more in women and may cause them more aesthetic problems than it may cause men. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology in Hurghada offers you the best ways to get rid of growths and remove skin growths safely with the best dermatologists, lasers and plastic surgeries.
Causes of the appearance of skin tags
There are many reasons that lead to the appearance of skin tags, and by knowing the causes, we can avoid their causes if possible. Among the most important of these reasons are:
First, genetic factors
Genetics contribute to the appearance of skin tags on the face or anywhere else. Studies have shown that the genetic factor greatly affects the inheritance of these genes by new generations. Whereas, in the event that skin growths appear in the mother or father, there is a large percentage of the possibility that they will appear in children.
Second: the extra weight
Excess weight is one of the main reasons for the appearance of excessive skin tags in the folds and folds caused by obesity. Therefore, the proportion of body irritation is more in obese people.
The hormonal changes also have an effect on the appearance of skin tags. Especially for women, where the percentage of skin tags appearing for pregnant women increases compared to others.
Diabetics are among the most who are at risk of developing skin tags, as the high level of insulin in the blood leads to their appearance.
Friction in any way leads to the appearance of skin tags, especially in the places of wet folds, such as under the breasts or between the thighs. In addition, the areas that are not exposed to ventilation and that rub against clothes, accessories, and jewelry, cause skin irritation in these areas and the appearance of skin tags. Therefore, the best solution is Skin tag removal in Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
The incidence of skin tags increases with age, as it spreads among people in middle age, increases in the sixties, and then stops growing again in the seventies.
Seventh: an increase in the level of growth hormone
Children rarely get skin tags, but in some cases, this happens as a result of increased secretion of growth hormone, which leads to the appearance of tags in the neck area.
Eighth: Viral infection
HPV infection can cause skin tags to appear in the neck area. But there are several ways for skin tag removal.
Ninth: Increased yellow cholesterol
The increase in the proportion of yellow cholesterol under the skin around the eyes leads to the appearance of skin tags in the area of the eyes and eyelids.
Areas of appearing Skin tags in the body
Skin tags usually appear in the skin folds, and obesity causes more folds in the skin. So it spreads in any folds or places where clothes rub against the skin. As well as places that has no ventilation, these areas are :
- Skin tags in the neck area.
- The appearance of skin tags in the area under the breasts.
- Skin tags in the area between the thighs.
- The presence of skin tags in the eyelids.
- Skin tags in the underarm.
- Skin tags in the genital area appear around or near the vulva area and not inside the vagina. It can also appear for men in the penis area as a result of wearing tight clothes, the friction of clothes and excessive obesity.
- For those who suffer from overweight, the percentage of its appearance increases in other places, such as:
- Skin tags spread in the abdominal area.
- It appears in the back area.
- Skin tags on the legs.
Signs that indicate the need to visit a doctor for skin tags removal
Skin tags are often benign and painless, so you may not need to remove the tags. But there are some serious symptoms that you should go to the doctor and get rid of the skin growths as soon as possible, such as:
- Significant spread of skin tags.
- Increase in the size of skin tags, which may reach 2 cm or more.
- Bleeding from areas of skin tags.
- The presence of skin tags in the genital areas.
- Skin tags go from smooth to tough.
- Feeling of pain when touching the skin tags.
- The presence of more than one color for skin tags such as red skin tags and brown or pink skin tags.
Instructions before removing skin tags in Hurghada
First: Choosing the right place for skin tag removal in Hurghada
You can perform the procedure of getting rid of skin tags in an equipped clinic such as Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser, and cosmetology in Hurghada. Whereas, Nadara Clinic has the best and most skilled dermatologists and cosmetologists in Egypt. In addition to the presence of the latest technologies used all over the world with the highest efficiency.
Second: Evaluate the condition of the skin tags
The doctor evaluates the condition of the skin tags and any appropriate ways to remove them according to their size, color and place of appearance in the body.
Third: the medical history
Tell your doctor about your medical history, especially skin diseases or medications you are taking.
Fourth: stop taking some medications
Do not take nutritional, herbal or vitamin supplements, as they may lead to complications.
Do not take blood thinners such as ibuprofen or aspirin, so as not to dilute the blood and cause bleeding.
Avoid applying cosmetics or skin care products before the procedure.
Fifth: Stop smoking
At least a month before the procedures because it slows the recovery phase.
Sixth: Follow the doctor's instructions
Apply the creams prescribed by the doctor before the operation.
Seventh: Not to remove hair
You should avoid removing hair from the affected area so as not to irritate the skin and lead to complications.
Ways for skin tags removal in Hurghada
First: removal of skin growths by cauterization
The removal of skin growths by cauterization is one of the effective ways to remove skin growths, as it depends on the electric current that targets the skin growths. It is also called the removal of skin growths in Hurghada by burning, which makes them dry and fall off. One of the most important advantages of this method is that it prevents bleeding as the fibers are cauterized.
Second: remove the skin growths with scissors
This method depends on the excision of the skin tags by cutting by a specialized doctor to avoid serious complications..
Steps to remove skin tags with scissors
- A surgeon cleans and sterilizes the area.
- The affected area is numbed with local anesthesia and waits 10 minutes for the anesthetic to take effect.
- The tools used are sterilized with scissors and medical tools so that no infection occurs.
- The surgeon removes the skin tags with scissors.
- Treatment is prescribed to the patient to get rid of the effects of skin tags removal
Third: Removal of skin growths in Hurghada by cryotherapy
Cryotherapy uses low temperatures to freeze the area of the skin tags using cold-pressed liquid Nitrogen. The target of the cooling or freezing process is to stop the blood from reaching the skin tags, which leads to skin tags falling off after two weeks of the session.
Advantages of removing skin tags by cooling
- A safe method that has no risks such as surgery.
- Ease of use.
- the speed of its performance.
- It is used in the treatment of many benign or malignant lesions.
Steps to skin tag removal by freezing in Hurghada
The removal of skin growths in Hurghada by cryo is a quick procedure that does not take much time and is as follows:
- The doctor disinfects the affected area.
- The area is numbed with a topical cream.
- The doctor uses the spray to target the area with the skin tags.
- Heat transfers from the skin to the coolant, which is often liquid Nitrogen, and evaporates immediately after applying it to the skin tags.
- The cells and tissues in the affected area freeze and stop the blood supply to them, so they become like dead skin.
- The doctor thaws the skin tags and shows the effect of the growths and damage to their tissues.
- Inflammation occurs in the tissues in the form of swelling and redness, which indicates a response to this treatment.
- After two weeks or less, the skin tags will fall off.
Contraindications to cryotherapy or freezing of skin tags
Getting rid of skin tags by cooling or freezing is the safest method of treatment, but there are cases that cannot be done by freezing, such as:
- Cases of skin growths near the eye, where cooling and liquid Nitrogen are dangerous to the eye, so other methods are preferred other than cooling.
- If the nature of the skin does not tolerate cold, this method cannot be used, so as not to damage the surrounding tissues of the Skin tags.
- Cold urticaria, which will lead to allergic complications and itching of the skin.
- The presence of gangrenous pyoderma.
- Raynaud's disease.
Fourth: Laser removal of skin tags
Laser removal of skin tags is one of the best types of skin tag removal, as laser has shown great effectiveness in the field of cosmetics in terms of impressive results and fewer side effects than any other treatment methods. Advanced laser devices have also appeared for this purpose, where the doctor chooses a suitable laser device for each case. Therefore, laser skin tag removal is a very safe method.
The laser skin tag removal technique relies on targeting the damaged skin cells responsible for the appearance of these growths, in addition to removing any traces of scars they leave. Where microscopic wounds are created that help stimulate the skin to produce collagen and heal itself.
Advantages of laser tag removal in Hurghada
The laser is safe to use and approved for use in plastic surgery and dermatology.
- Laser skin tag removal helps stimulate collagen.
- Removal and lightening of scars left by skin tags with laser.
- Permanent result and no skin tags appearing again.
- A quick process that takes no time as on average it may take only 15 minutes.
- There is no risk of bleeding like other methods.
- Targeting the inner layers of the skin without damaging the outer tissue.
- You do not need a break from work or recovery after laser removal of skin tags from the eye.
- The results appear after the first laser skin tag removal session. It can be confirmed with other sessions to ensure that skin growths do not appear again.
- As a result of stimulating collagen, the freshness of the skin increases. Skin rejuvenation using the laser.
- Get smooth and flawless skin.
- When using the laser to get rid of the growths in the eye area, helps to treat dark circles and puffiness in this area.
Steps to remove skin tags with laser in Hurghada
First: The doctor evaluates the patient's condition and whether the skin tags require the use of the laser or not.
Second: The doctor cleanses the affected area well.
Third: The use of a local anesthetic, although the pain is slight, it is preferable to use anesthesia in some cases.
Fourth: The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic uses the latest laser devices used in laser removal of skin tags. It targets the cells and tissues of the deep skin appendages in the epidermis without affecting the outer tissues.
Fifth: Skin tags disappear permanently after several sessions that differ from one person to another according to the size and condition of the scar.
Temporary side effects after laser skin tag removal
One of the most important advantages of using lasers in cosmetology is the absence of serious side effects like other surgeries or medical tools. Therefore, there will be minor temporary side effects after the laser tag removal service and they will disappear within a week. These include effects such as:
- Redness of the skin in the treated area gradually disappears within a week.
- The appearance of swelling in the treated area gradually decreases.
- The occurrence of infections in the skin quickly disappears using the medicines and antibiotics prescribed by the doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Minor burns that are treated with a doctor’s prescription, as they occur if the laser skin tag removal site is in a sensitive or thin area, such as around the eyes.
Doctor's instructions after removing skin tags in Hurghada
You must follow the instructions of the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology in Hurghada so that the healing phase can take place as soon as possible and maintain the result. As well as so that serious complications do not occur. Among the most important of these instructions are the following:
- Never be exposed to the sun.
- Do not touch the treated area to prevent infection.
- Drink enough water.
- Keep away from heat and sauna.
- Avoid applying any cosmetics or skin care products to the affected area.
- Apply only creams prescribed by a dermatologist.
- Visit the doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in the Red Sea and Hurghada to follow up on the case and if it needs other procedures. Where there is the best plastic surgeon in Egypt at Nadara Clinic.
The difference between skin tags and acacia skin (warts)
If you do not know the difference between a skin tag and a wart, we will simply tell you how to distinguish between them:
- Skin tags have a smooth surface while acacia skin has a rough and irregular texture.
- Skin tags are usually in the form of a bump while acacia skin is flatter.
- The papillomavirus causes skin acacia, while it rarely causes skin tags.
- Cutaneous acacia infection spreads quickly from one area of the body to another, while skin tags are not contagious.
- Skin tags are superficial while acacias form at deep levels in the skin.
- Skin tags in the genital areas do not form inside the vagina and do not cause itching or pain, while acacia skin in the genital areas causes itching, pain and bleeding sometimes, as it may form inside the vagina and form groups.
Home remedies for skin tags
It is always preferable to consult a dermatologist, as home remedies may lead to complications if the diagnosis is wrong. It can also aggravate skin tags instead of removing them. Also, it must be ensured that all tools used are sterilized, and you cannot guarantee this at home.
Skin tags removal prices in Egypt
The cost of skin tag removal in Egypt varies according to several factors, but in general, it ranges from 150 to 500 Egyptian pounds. These factors include:
The medical technique used to get rid of skin tags.
The area where skin tags are located on the body.
The size of the skin tag and its color.
Experience of the specialist doctor.
Medical clinic equipment and its popularity.
In the end, you can now achieve your goal of pure skin free of impurities and skin tags, in several ways we have already mentioned. Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology give you everything you dream of treating all skin problems from, melasma, freckles, vitiligo, psoriasis, eczema, scars Acne and burns In addition to injection filler injections and Botox and body sculpting hair transplantation andliposuction.
In addition to having the best team of doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Egypt, where lasers are used in many cases Medical and cosmetic services such as laser hair removal it can also remove tattoos Laser in Hurghada as well birthmarks. Do not hesitate to visit Nadara Clinic in Hurghada to enjoy self-confidence and get rid of all skin problems to get an attractive appearance.
How can I book an appointment for skin tag removal in Hurghada?
When are skin tags dangerous?
Skin tags are dangerous if they start to increase in size or change color in addition to feeling pain when touching them, and also if skin tags are present in the genital areas.
Is it possible to remove skin tags by laser pain?
Laser tags can be removed, as it is the best way to remove skin tags, and a local anesthetic is used, so it is not painful.
How many sessions do I need for laser tag removal in Hurghada?
The number of skin tag removal laser sessions varies from case to case according to its size, type and location.
Can skin tags be cut?
Yes, it is possible to cut the skin tags, but after consulting the doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Are all skin tags contagious?
Skin tags are not contagious as they do not transmit any infection. They are harmless tumors that everyone faces at different stages of life.
What is the cause of the appearance of skin tags around the eye?
The main reason for the appearance of skin tags in the eyelids and eyes is the increase in the proportion of yellow cholesterol around the eyes under the skin.
Does the size of the skin tags increase?
The size of the skin tags may increase from 2 to 10 mm until it reaches the size of the vine, but you should consult a dermatologist in case of an increase in the size of the skin tags,as this may be a serious indicator that requires removal.
How much does skin tag removal cost?
The cost of removing skin tags varies according to each case, where the doctor chooses the best methods according to the size, color and location of the skin tags, and it ranges from 150 to 500 Egyptian pounds.
What is the treatment of genital skin tags?
It is excised in several ways according to each case. The dermatologist tests the best ways to remove skin tags in the genital areas.