Sweating is a natural thing for all people to get rid of excess water and salts from the body’s need. As well as to balance body temperature, but if you suffer from excessive sweating beyond the normal limit. You can get Botox for excessive sweating in Hurghada with the best dermatologists. Where Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides you with the best methods of treating excessive sweating, whether by treatment, surgery or injections. There are also the best plastic and dermatologists with the highest qualifications and scientific degrees. In addition to the scientific and practical experience that characterizes the doctors at Nadara Clinic. Therefore, you can treat all skin diseases and get the best treatment and cosmetic services to enjoy life without excessive sweating and regain your self-confidence.
What is sweating and what is hyperhidrosis?
Sweating is a natural condition that occurs in the body and aims to regulate the amount of water in the body as well as the amount of salts. In addition, it works to balance the body temperature, whether it is cold or hot. More than 4 million sweat glands throughout the body, and men have more than women. Therefore, sweating is an important and beneficial process for the human body.
Second: Excessive sweating
This condition is called Hyperhidrosis. Excessive sweating is a very disturbing problem, whether for women or men. It is caused by an increase in the secretion of the sweat glands. While excessive sweat causes many negative results that affect human life, especially the bad smell and leaving traces on clothes.
Which leads to severe embarrassment and lack of self-confidence and may lead to depression and loneliness to avoid embarrassment. In addition, excessive sweating occurs without exertion or high temperature. It also appears in many places, such as sweating in the hands, sweating under the armpits, or excessive sweating of the face or feet. In addition to night sweats that make sleep uncomfortable. But now you can treat excessive sweating in Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
While the bad smell appears as a result of the activity of bacteria that arise in the wet environment as a result of excessive sweating. Where these bacteria live on the surface of the skin and feed on the oily components in sweat. Therefore, it is advised that you should shower more than once a day to get rid of bacteria so that it does not cause you embarrassment.
Types of excessive sweating
- Primary or focal hyperhidrosis: This is what occurs in parts of the body such as the hands, feet, face, and head without exertion or pathological condition.
- General secondary hyperhidrosis Secondary Generalized HyperhydrosisIt is sweating that results from a certain medical condition or as a result of taking certain medications.
Cases in which sweating cannot be treated with Botox
The cause of sweating is due to increased secretion of sweat glands, but the main cause of sweating may be pathological. Here, Botox cannot be used for sweat, such as:
- Genetic predisposition.
- Thyroid disorders.
- Endocrine diseases.
- Hormonal disorders such as menopause or polycystic ovaries.
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Diseases of the nervous system.
- Diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract.
- Psychological causes such as stress and anxiety.
- Use of some medications for sweating.
Symptoms of excessive sweating
- Exceeding sweating to the normal rate.
- Sweat without influencing factors such as exercise, air temperature, or stress and anxiety.
- Excessive sweating occurs in the armpits, hands, feet or face.
- Excessive lower back or breast sweating.
- Sweating on both sides of the body.
Complications of untreated excessive sweating
If hyperhidrosis is not treated, it may lead to more serious and severe symptoms such as:
- Sweating accompanied by pain in the arms, throat, chest or jaw.
- Coldness of the skin.
- fast heartbeat
- Unexplained night sweats.
- Excessive sweating is more noticeable than usual.
Diagnosis of excessive sweating in Hurghada
The dermatologist and cosmetologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea will diagnose the condition by several methods, such as:
- Tell the date your medical history and any diseases you suffer from or medications you take.
- The doctor will perform a physical examination to diagnose excessive sweating.
- Perform blood and urine tests to determine the cause of excessive sweating, if pathological.
Instructions before Botox for excessive sweating in Hurghada
- Do not expose the target areas to sunlight.
- Do not apply skin care products or creams to the sweating area.
- Avoid removing hair from the areas to be treated.
- stop smoking.
- Stop taking blood thinners.
- If you are taking vitamins or nutritional supplements, stop taking them.
- Avoid any cosmetic procedures or skin care sessions such as hair removal sessions Mesotherapy and dermapen or Skin Poster Sessions.
Botox for excessive sweating in Hurghada
Before starting treatment for hyperhidrosis, the main cause of excessive sweating must be treated, whether it is a thyroid disorder, vascular disease, or others, as we mentioned before. But if a major cause of excessive sweating does not appear, the doctor will treat excessive sweating in ways such as:
What is Botox?
Botox is a commercial name for the protein used in it, which is onobotulinumtoxinA. This protein is extracted from a toxic bacteria that was discovered, but scientists extracted this substance from it because of its properties that affect neurotransmitters. This substance is similar in composition to acetylcholine, which transmits nerve signals to muscles.
But the benefit of Botox is that it works to stop the transmission of nerve signals to the muscles, so they do not contract. Which helps keep the skin without wrinkles and fine lines. But it should not be deep wrinkles, as then the Botox effect will be partial.
Botox technique for excessive sweating
Botox blocks the transmission of nerve signals to the thyroid gland to produce sweat. Therefore, it is used effectively in the treatment of excessive sweating. But each area will need to make a certain number of injections with thin needles after applying local anesthesia so that you do not feel pain. Which helps stop the work of the thyroid gland to secrete sweat.
Advantages of Botox for sweating
- Botox injections are a safe and effective procedure for hyperhidrosis.
- A quick procedure that does not require much time.
- It gives guaranteed and fast results that appear within two weeks, as the effect of sweat injections appears.
- Botox does not affect the rest of the body, but only the muscle that was injected.
- Eliminates surgical intervention to remove sweat glands.
- FDA-approved treatment for many areas of the body such as the armpits, face, hands and feet.
- You will not need to take time off from work as there is no downtime.
- It does not affect the thermoregulation of the body.
- Painless procedure.
- The results last longer the more you do the sessions every six months.
Instructions before injecting Botox for sweating in Hurghada
- Be sure to choose a hospital, clinic or medical center equipped with the latest modern medical equipment. You will find the latest international technologies at Nadara Cمهىهؤ for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. There are also the best plastic medicine doctors with the highest qualifications and scientific degrees. They also have extensive practical experience to perform Botox injections for sweating in Hurghada.
- Tell the doctor your medical history and any medications you are taking so that the disease causing excessive sweating can be treated. But in the absence of a valid reason, the doctor will resort to Botox injections for sweating in Hurghada.
- The doctor may ask you to perform some tests, such as analyzing a complete blood count, to ensure that there is no pathological cause for excessive sweating.
- Avoid exposure of targeted places to harmful sunlight.
- Do not take medicines that contain blood thinners.
- Conduct an allergic test before the actual injection of the target areas.
- Do not take vitamins, herbal or nutritional supplements.
- Quit smoking to get the best results in the fastest time.
- Avoid shaving hair in the targeted areas about a week before Botox injections.
- Do not apply antiperspirants or cosmetics to the sites of excessive sweating prior to treatment.
Botox uses for excessive sweating
First: Botox for armpit sweating
Excessive sweating in the armpits is one of the things that causes an unpleasant odor due to the presence of bacteria in it, as well as the appearance of its effect on clothes, which causes embarrassment and a lack of self-confidence. Therefore, Botox appeared to be used in the treatment of excessive underarm sweating.
Botox injection steps for armpit sweating in Hurghada
- Sterilization and disinfection of the armpit area well before injection.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Center in Hurghada puts a local anesthetic on the armpit area, ensuring the patient's comfort.
- The dermatologist determines the points that he will inject, as it may reach 25 points or more in each armpit. The injection is made into the sweat glands, at a distance of 1 or 2 cm between them.
- The doctor uses very fine needles to inject Botox in the armpits to treat excessive sweating.
Side effects after Botox for the treatment of hyperhidrosis in Hurghada
You will feel some temporary side effects in the armpit area after Botox injections for the treatment of sweating in Hurghada, which lasts from 5 to 7 days. Among these side effects are:
- Swelling appears in the injection area.
- The pain is minor, and the doctor will prescribe an analgesic for you until the pain disappears.
Botox injection for armpit sweating
The result of the injection will appear within a week. Botox stops the nerve signals in the sweat gland to stop the secretion of sweat in the armpit. The effect will last for a period ranging from 4 to 6 months, but you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Second: Botox injections for hand sweating
Hand sweating is one of the most difficult types of sweating as it hinders social life and peace for people by hand it can be a very embarrassing thing. It also makes the ability to grasp objects difficult, and it occurs effortlessly as a result of faulty nerve signals to the sweat glands. But you do not need to worry, as you can get Botox for sweating in Hurghada in the hands area with the best dermatologists.
Botox injection steps for hand sweating
Clean hands well and then sterilize them to prevent infection.
- Putting a local anesthetic on the hands so that the patient does not feel any pain.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada injects the points that have been identified in the palm of the hand. The injection is in the form of a net into the sweat glands.
- The doctor will schedule a follow-up appointment for the results a week after the injection.
Side effects after Botox for hand sweating in Hurghada
Some of the following side effects may be known, but they disappear within 3 to 6 days of injection. These effects include the following:
- Temporary numbness in the hands.
- The pain is temporary after the anesthesia wears off.
- Slight redness of the hands.
As a result of the treatment of excessive sweating of the hands
The result of the treatment of excessive sweating in Hurghada will appear after injecting the Botox needle for sweating in Hurghada. It appears after 10 days and lasts for 6 to 12 months, but the doctor's instructions must be followed after the injection.
Third: Botox for facial sweating
Sweating is not limited to the armpits or hands only, but also significant sweating occurs in the face. Therefore, cosmetic medicine doctors use Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Steps to injecting Botox needle for facial sweating
- The doctor will sterilize the face well before the injection.
- The plastic surgeon puts a local anesthetic cream on the face and waits for a quarter of an hour for the Botox to take effect.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada injects Botox through fine needles into the sweat glands of the face.
- This process will only take about 30 minutes.
- The doctor will schedule the next follow-up appointment to evaluate the results.
Side effects after botox for facial sweating
As a result of Botox injection, you will feel side effects such as:
- Swelling of the injection areas.
- Slight redness.
- Flu-like symptoms.
- Bruising appears on the face, but it quickly disappears, following the instructions of the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
The result of the treatment of excessive sweating in the face
The results will appear within 10 days of the injection, as the Botox needle paralyzes the sweat glands in the face, which reduces the secretion of excess sweat. And the result of the injection continues according to the instructions after the injection, which ranges from 4 to 6 months.
Fourth: Botox for feet sweating
The feet are one of the places that remain for a long time without ventilation, which leads to increased moisture and perspiration. Which leads to more bacteria activity and bad smell. But with Botox injections for sweating, the treatment of sweaty feet has become easier. Where the patient suffers from severe embarrassment as a result of the bad smell, and he may also develop skin diseases as a result of bacteria and moisture resulting from excessive sweating while wearing shoes.
Botox for feet sweating
- The dermatologist cleans and sterilizes the feet well.
- He puts a local anesthetic.
- He determines the areas of injection required to treat perspiration of the feet.
- The dermatologist injects the feet into the identified areas.
- Finally, the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic will tell you when to follow up on your feet.
Side effects after injecting Botox for the feet to treat sweating
You will feel some side effects, but you must follow the instructions of the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic. Among the most common side effects are:
- The pain is simple.
- Redness at the injection site.
- Minor bruising at the injection site.
Botox result for perspiration of the feet in Hurghada
The side effects of Botox injections in the feet will last for a week or ten days. But you can speed up the recovery process by following the instructions of a dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. And you will enjoy the result afterwards, as Botox will prevent nerve signals from reaching the sweat glands in the feet. Which will stop excessive sweating.
Instructions after Botox for sweating in Hurghada
To reach the best result, you must follow the instructions of the dermatologist and cosmetologist The best skin clinic in Hurghada Nadara Clinic. Among the most important of these instructions are:
- Stay away from hot or hot environment.
- Do not take a hot bath or go to the sauna.
- Avoid massaging the injected area.
- Avoid spicy foods that stimulate sweating and increase body temperature.
- Don't do strenuous effort or strenuous exercise.
- Avoid using antiperspirants.
People who are not candidates for Botox sweat
Of course, Botox is safe for everyone to use, but there are health or disease conditions that are not allowed to be injected with Botox so as not to cause complications such as:
- Pregnant women.
- Lactating women.
- People with diseases that lead to sweating, such as thyroid disorders, diabetes, heart disease, and anemia.
Temporary tips for people with excessive sweating
- Make sure to wear shoes and socks made of natural materials.
- The need to ventilate the feet if you wear socks and shoes for a long time.
- Dry the feet after washing them well.
- Put foot powder inside the shoes.
- Socks change more than once a day.
- Wear sandals or open shoes.
- Choose loose cotton clothing.
- Wear sportswear when exercising to absorb moisture from the skin.
- Shower more than once during the day to get rid of sweat and balance body temperature without sweat, whether under the armpits, face, hands and feet.
- Make sure to constantly remove hair from excessive sweating areas.
Botox injection prices for sweating in Hurghada
The cost of Botox needles for sweating in Egypt varies according to many factors, but the prices of Botox for sweating often range from 2000 to 4000 pounds, depending on each case. Among the most important of these factors are:
- The target site on the body for the treatment of hyperhidrosis.
- The number of Botox needles used for perspiration.
- The experience and certificates of a dermatologist and cosmetologist.
- Cosmetic clinic website.
- Modern medical clinic equipment.
In the end, excessive sweating may lead to serious consequences, the most important of which are depression and social isolation, as it causes shame about the appearance or smell of sweat. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact the best dermatologists and cosmetologists at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate. You will find the best ways to treat sweating for all parts of the body so that you can get rid of sweating without effort. You can also treat many skin diseases such as: Alzheimer's skin treatment or acne. In addition to the possibility of many skin care sessions to reach a happy life and restore your confidence in yourself.
How can I book an appointment for Botox for sweating?
What does heavy sweating indicate?
Heavy sweating usually indicates stress, anxiety, or an increase in body temperature as a result of environmental factors. It may also indicate some other diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, or a thyroid disorder. Therefore, the condition must be well diagnosed at the best dermatologist in Hurghada at the best dermatologist in Hurghada.
How do I get rid of sweat under the armpit?
You can now get underarm Botox to treat excessive sweating that causes embarrassment and shows up on clothes. Where Botox works to stop the nerve signal of the sweat glands, which works not to secrete sweat.
When is sweat a satisfactory indicator?
Perspiration is a satisfactory indicator in the event that it occurs without disease or exertion, which requires treatment, because the moisture of the skin for long periods will lead to other complications such as the growth of bacteria and fungi, as well as skin irritation. It also leads to the spread of odor and embarrassment among people.
When will the results of armpit botox appear?
The results of the Botox injection for sweating in Hurghada appear after the side effects disappear within a week or 10 days. Where sweat glands stop secreting sweat, which gives effective results.
Are sweaty hands dangerous?
Hand sweating may be a sign of anemia, anemia, diabetes, or thyroid disease. Therefore, you should consult the best dermatologist in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, especially if you feel chest pain.
When is sweating dangerous?
Sweating is dangerous when night sweats continue for long periods without physical exertion or heat. Its risk is increased by a high body temperature and a feeling of abdominal pain.
How long does sweat botox last?
Botox injections last for a period of 4 to 6 months, as the sweat glands stop secreting sweat due to the cessation of nerve signals to them. However, you must follow the instructions of the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
What is the appropriate age for Botox?
The appropriate age for Botox is after the age of twenty, but the condition must first be well diagnosed by blood analysis and physical examination to find out the cause of excessive sweating.