Hair transplant surgeries in Egypt are among the most popular cosmetic surgeries, as Egypt is distinguished from other countries by its progress in using modern hair transplant techniques efficiently and skillfully as a result of the experience of for hair transplant in Egypt. Treating hereditary baldness, partial baldness, or total baldness is an important procedure for both women and men. Therefore, everyone is looking for an attractive appearance free of any defects, especially highly noticeable hair.
Egypt is distinguished by the presence of the best plastic surgeons specializing in hair transplantation using modern and reliable international techniques. One of the most important hair transplant centers in Egypt is Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, where many foreigners and Arabs from all over the world come to it. It is distinguished by modern techniques in hair transplantation, as well as the presence of the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. If you are looking for the best hair transplant centers in Cairo, as well as the best hair transplant clinics in Cairo and in Egypt, learn more about hair transplant in Egypt through this article.
What is the hair transplantation process?
Hair transplantation is one of the most common operations in Egypt, as it is characterized by its amazing results without side effects or any risks. This is due to the great medical and scientific progress in cosmetic medicine and the new technology used in the field of cosmetics and hair transplantation in Egypt. Also called hair restoration or hair grafting, it is a surgical cosmetic procedure that is performed in hair transplant hospitals or accredited hair transplant centers in Egypt and is performed by a plastic surgeon specializing in hair transplantation. It also aims to increase hair density and treat baldness in men or increase hair density in women.
Hair transplantation appeared a long time ago, but it has developed now, as the recovery period is shorter and the patient’s hair falls out less than before, and the results also look natural and look amazing. The most important areas of hair transplantation are head hair transplantation, eyebrow hair transplantation, beard hair transplantation, as well as wound site hair transplantation.
Hair transplantation technology in Egypt depends on three stages: extraction, transplantation, and healing. Where it is transferred of the hair follicles From the donor area to the area where hair density is low or where there is baldness (the recipient area) after making small incisions in the scalp, where the patient’s natural hair is used. The donor area is often the sides and back of the head, and hair transplantation in Egypt is performed under anesthesia. Sometimes synthetic hair is used in the absence of a suitable donor area in the patient. This depends on the hair transplant doctor in Egypt’s assessment of the patient’s condition and determining which method suits his condition. Therefore, you must choose the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt.
Types of hair transplant in Egypt
Many hair transplant techniques have emerged in Egypt that will help you restore your hair density as well as treat baldness or hair loss. There are two main types of hair transplantation:
- Follicular Unit Transplantation FUT hair transplantation technique
- Hair transplantation using the non-surgical FUE Follicular Unit Extraction technique
- FUE sapphire hair transplant technique
- Choi Direct Hair Implantation DHI pen technique
- Artificial hair impalant using Biofiber technology
Advantages of hair transplant in Egypt
Hair transplant in Egypt has many advantages that you will enjoy, such as:
- Restore your natural appearance.
- Hair transplantation in Egypt is a safe procedure with choosing the best hair transplant doctor in Egypt.
- No scars appear after hair transplantation.
- Speed healing of wounds.
- Amazing natural results.
- Get a charming and attractive look.
- Short recovery period and rapid wound healing.
- The old poetry merges with the new in a smooth manner.
- Get rid of anxiety and stress because of your appearance.
What are the factors that lead to hair loss or baldness?
To treat any disease, you must first know the reason for its occurrence, and this is the role of the hair transplant doctor in Egypt, as he determines the cause of hair loss or baldness for women or men. The most important reasons are the following:
- Hereditary genes.
- growing old.
- Pregnancy and childbirth for women.
- Thyroid disorder.
- Fungal or bacterial infection.
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Suffering from weak immunity and anemia
- some medicine.
- Anxiety and tension.
- Skin diseases such as alopecia or psoriasis.
Who is the ideal candidate for hair transplant?
Doctors determine the ideal candidate for hair transplantation, the most important of which are the following:
- Men who suffer from baldness.
- Women who have thin hair or significant hair loss from different areas of the scalp.
- Who have adequate donor areas.
- Hair loss may occur from the age of twenty, but the most appropriate time for hair transplantation is the forties.
Conditions for the success of hair transplantat in Egypt
Hair transplantation in Egypt at Nadara Center, the best hair transplant center in Egypt in Hurghada and the Red Sea, is one of the guaranteed and safe cosmetic surgeries. The secret to the success of hair transplant operations in Egypt is adherence to the following conditions for the operation to be a brilliant success, as follows:
- Choosing the best hair transplant doctor in Egypt.
- The absence of any fungal diseases such as alopecia or psoriasis, as these diseases must be treated first.
- The patient must not suffer from immune diseases such as AIDS or hepatitis.
- The patient does not suffer from organic or cardiovascular diseases.
- The patient should not be exposed to chemotherapy.
- That is, there is an appropriate number of follicles in the patient's area.
- The competence and experience of the surgeon who will perform the operation.
How to find the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt?
Choosing the best hair transplant doctor in Egypt is the first step on your way to having thicker hair, a natural appearance, and unparalleled self-confidence. As we mentioned, this type of operation is completely safe, but there is no doubt that the skill and experience of the hair transplant doctor will help you achieve the results you dream of. Nadara Hair Transplant Center in Hurghada is considered one of the best hair transplant centers in Egypt, as it includes the best plastic surgery doctor specializing in hair transplantation. Hair transplant doctors at Nadara Center also have the highest accredited certificates, academic qualifications, and practical experience in hair transplant surgery in Egypt.
You can verify for yourself the competence and experience of the hair transplant doctor in Egypt at Nadara Center through the center’s website or through Nadara page on social networking sites. Find reviews and opinions of previous patients on those who provide hair implant services in Egypt at the Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. You can also see the results of hair transplantation before and after to ensure the competence and skill of hair transplant doctors in Egypt at Nadara Clinic. Choose your doctor now and enjoy thicker, more attractive hair.
Hair transplant operations in Egypt
Hair transplantation in Egypt are considered among the most successful operations due to their amazing results using the latest safe technologies. In addition to the presence of the best doctors of hair transplant in Egypt at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Also, if you are looking for the best hair transplant doctor in Cairo, you can prefer Hurghada because it has good reputation and efficient hair transplant centers, such as Nadara Clinic. It includes the best doctors of hair transplant in Egypt, and we will tell you all the procedures that you will go through during your journey to get thicker hair.
The first consultation at the best hair transplant center in Egypt
The first consultation with the best hair transplant doctor in Egypt is very important, as the doctor determines many things related to the hair transplant process based on it. Therefore, you must choose the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt. The search should not be only for hair transplant doctors in Cairo, as Nadara Hair Transplant Center in Hurghada is characterized by amazing results in hair transplantation, so it is considered the best hair transplant center in Hurghada. In addition to the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt who have the highest accredited certificates and qualifications, as well as practical experience and skill in achieving impressive results. The hair transplant doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea will provide you with the following:
- The doctor will ask you about your medical history and any treatments you take.
- The hair transplant doctor examines the condition of the scalp and hair follicles to ensure that hair transplant surgery in Egypt is suitable for your condition.
- The doctor may ask you to perform some tests to find out the causes of hair loss and baldness.
- A scalp biopsy may be taken for the laboratory to perform some tests on it.
- The doctor determines the donor area, which contains the densest hair, and also identifies the recipient area, which has the least hair density. However, in the case of total baldness, an artificial hair transplant can be performed. In this case, a test of the scalp’s response to artificial hair is required.
- The hair transplant doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will tell you about the hair transplant procedures, expected results, and recovery period.
- You can ask the doctor any questions you have.
Instructions from the hair transplant doctor in Egypt before surgery
- Stop taking blood thinners that contain ibuprofen, aspirin, and anti-inflammatories two weeks before
- You should not take vitamins or food supplements.
- Stop smoking a week ago because of its negative effects on the outcome of hair transplant in Egypt.
- Avoid applying creams or hair care products two weeks before hair transplant surgery in Egypt.
- Do not cut your hair unless you consult a hair impant doctor.
- Massage your scalp for 10 minutes to half an hour daily to stimulate blood circulation.
- Keep the scalp clean before the procedure without washing it.
- Avoid drinking drinks that contain caffeine.
- Stay away from stress and anxiety.
How is hair transplantation performed in Egypt?
Hair transplant in Egypt is performed using the latest technologies, and the hair transplant doctor in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic decides the best hair transplantation method that suits your condition. Hair transplantation methods include the following:
First: Hair transplantation using the Follicular Unit Transplantation FUT technique
Hair transplantation using the FUT hair technique is considered one of the first methods used all over the world. The strip technique for hair transplant in Egypt depends on removing part of the scalp, usually from the high-density area (back of the head or sides), and transplanting it into the recipient area. Its steps are as follows:
- The entire area is sterilized using a medical solution.
- The doctor marks the donor area and the recipient area with a pen.
- The donor area is anesthetized so that the patient does not feel pain during surgery.
- A slice of scalp is excised from the donor area to a depth of 5 to 7 mm.
- The hair implant doctor in Egypt at Nadara Clinic divides the slice into tiny follicles that may contain one or two follicles under the microscope.
- The doctor uses steel scalpel blades to create channels in the scalp
- The plastic surgeon implants the follicles in the recipient area, which is usually the front of the head.
- The plastic surgeon stitches the wound and leaves a slight scar in the donor area.
Advantages of strip hair transplantation (FUT) technique in Egypt
There are many advantages in the strip hair transplant technique in Egypt. The most important of these features are the following:
- permanent results.
- It extracts more follicles than the FUE hair transplant technique.
- Its cost is lower than other hair implant techniques in Egypt.
- Suitable for those with low hair density in the donor area.
- Despite the long recovery period, the results are amazing.
Second: Hair implant using the non-surgical FUE Follicular Unit Extraction technique
FUE hair transplantation is considered the second form of hair transplantation and more advanced than hair transplantation using the strip technique. It emerged as a result of technological development and the need for a painless technique such as the strip technique in hair transplantation. Therefore, FUE hair transplantation in Egypt is considered more popular than other techniques because of its impressive results and its safety. It is also called non-surgical FUE. It is used in hair transplantation for men as well as hair transplantation for women all over the world. Its idea is based on extracting hair follicles and then replanting them in the damaged area as follows:
- The doctor performs local anesthesia of the scalp area.
- The plastic surgeon specializing in hair transplantation in Egypt extracts the hair follicles, or called tiny grafts, from the donor area with great precision using a device specialized in that, which is a circular metal head that removes the hair follicle with a small portion of tissue measuring 1 mm.
- The hair follicles are prepared by cleaning and disinfecting them, then placing them in a saline solution to preserve them.
- The recipient area is prepared by making very small incisions or channels in the scalp to implant the extracted bulbs.
- The doctor of hair transplant in Egypt at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada implants hair follicles into the cracks in the scalp, one hair unit at a time.
Advantages of FUE hair transplantation in Egypt
Restore your hair density with FUE hair transplantation in Egypt, as it has many advantages such as:
- There are no scars after hair transplantation.
- Less recovery period than strip hair transplant.
- There is no pain like other techniques.
- Wounds heal quickly in just 48 hours.
- Permanent results, but some hair falls out very slightly and is not noticeable.
Third: FUE sapphire technology
The FUE sapphire technique is one of the extraction techniques, but the method of removing hair follicles differs. Many modern tools and devices have appeared to remove hair follicles more accurately and without pain. The hair transplant doctor uses sapphire blades instead of steel blades, which gives amazing results. This method is characterized by the fact that the blades are V-shaped, which helps in easy extraction of the follicle, and the hair also grows naturally after completing the procedure.
Advantages of Al-Safir hair transplantation technique in Egypt
Al-Safir hair transplantation technique in Egypt is considered one of the most popular modern methods because of its advantages such as:
- Doesn't leave any scars.
- It does not harm neighboring follicles because it is V-shaped, which gives it precision, while the steel scalpel is U-shaped.
- Natural results.
- Speed recovery and return to normal life.
- Implanting a larger number of grafts to facilitate their removal with ruby blades.
- Minor pain not compared to other methods.
- Suitable for people in an advanced stage of hair loss.
Fourth: Choi Direct Hair Implantation DHI pen technique
Hair transplantation technique, written by DHI Choi, is a non-surgical cosmetic technique that has recently appeared in the field of hair transplantation, as it helps in facilitating the hair transplantation process. Hair transplantation using Choi is widespread in Egypt because of its advantages, ease, speeding up the procedures in a safe manner, and amazing results. The DHI Choi hair transplantation pen technique is similar to the FUE hair transplantation technique in terms of the steps of anesthesia, hair removal, opening channels, and implanting hair follicles. But they differ in the method and method of transplanting hair follicles in the recipient area.
The Choi pen is used to transplant hair follicles, which is a hollow pen-like needle called the Choi pen that works to open the channels and implant the follicle in them at the same time. The extracted hair follicles are placed in the pen and then used on the scalp. This makes it a dual and effective technique that takes less time.
Advantages of the Choi pen technique for hair transplant in Egypt
- Speed and accuracy of the procedure.
- Fast recovery and recovery period.
- Mild scars that are not visible to the naked eye.
- permanent results.
- Natural appearance.
- It does not cause damage to neighboring follicles.
- Very minor pain.
Fifth: Biofibre hair implant in egypt for artificial hair
In some cases, the hair transplant doctor in Egypt may not find a suitable donor area for the patient, such as those with total baldness. Therefore, Biofiber artificial hair transplantation technology appeared. The idea of this technique is based on implanting artificial hair that fits the scalp, as the hair is manufactured from synthetic fibers that fit the recipient area on the scalp. It is also fastened with a knot at the end
Advantages of artificial hair transplantation in Egypt
- The speed of results appearing after the hair transplantation process is completed compared to the case of natural hair transplantation.
- Choose color and length, as well as hair type, straight or curly. However, its length cannot be changed after that, nor can it be dyed or straightened in a beauty salon.
- Very short recovery period.
Side effects after hair transplant in Egypt
Like any surgical procedure, you will feel some temporary side effects after hair transplant in Egypt in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic, the best hair transplant clinic in Egypt, as well as the best hair transplant clinic in Cairo. But you must follow the instructions of the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt until the recovery period passes and the satisfactory result is achieved. The most important side effects that you will feel after hair transplant surgery in Egypt are the following:
- Swelling of the scalp.
- redness of the scalp;
- Pain in the donor area after the anesthesia wears off, especially in the case of the strip hair transplant technique. Therefore, the doctor will prescribe painkillers for you.
- Feeling itchy
- Some hair fall out.
- Dandruff appears in the hair, but it will disappear within a hair of the procedure.
Instructions from hair transplant doctors in Egypt after the operation
Are you looking for the best results? In order to reach the final result of the hair transplant procedure without complications or risks and to ensure its success, you must follow the instructions of the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic is the best hair transplant clinic in Egypt. It is better than hair transplant clinics in Cairo and other governorates. The most important instructions after hair transplant surgery in Egypt are the following:
- Take the medications prescribed for you by the plastic surgeon who specializes in hair transplantation, such as painkillers, antibiotics, as well as anti-inflammatories and anti-swelling agents.
- Elevate the head to relieve swelling.
- You can return to your normal life after consulting a plastic surgeon, usually after a month.
- Avoid pressure on the scalp.
- Do not touch the hair follicles.
- Avoid peeling the scales that will appear.
- Do not pull the follicles.
- Avoid warm places and heat.
- Do not worry when pimples appear at the beginning of the second month, as this is normal and is called “folliculitis.” Consult your doctor and just apply a slightly warm cloth.
- Do not worry about hair falling out after the second or third week.
- Avoid exposing the scalp to the sun.
- Do not do strenuous effort or exercise.
- Avoid taking any medications without consulting your doctor.
Results of hair transplant in Egypt
The duration of hair transplant results varies depending on the technique used, as well as the nature of each hair and its growth cycle. But it often takes several months, as hair begins to appear in a period ranging from 6 to 9 months after hair transplantation. While most hair appears noticeably in a period ranging from 10 to 12 months.
Stages of hair growth after hair transplant in Egypt
You may be wondering when will the hair appear? What happens after a hair transplant? The hair will go through stages until it reaches the final satisfactory result. The stages of hair growth after transplantation are as follows:
- The first week: You will suffer from some of the side effects previously mentioned, including swelling, redness, and minor pain.
- The second week: The side effects will disappear, then crusts will appear and some hair follicles will fall out, which is normal.
- After a month: You will feel that you are in the pre-hair transplant stage, where the hair follicles are in a rest period.
- After three months: The transplanted hair begins to grow, leading to redness and itching of the scalp.
- After six months: Some hair follicles appear noticeably growing.
- After nine months: Most of the implanted hairs have fully grown.
- After 12 months: You will enjoy satisfactory results, as all hair follicles will have grown impressively.
Tips from hair transplant experts to maintain the results
- Gently comb your hair after it reaches its natural length.
- Use a suitable hair lotion after consulting a plastic surgeon in Egypt.
- Do not expose the transplanted hair to direct water pressure.
- Do not dry your hair with a dryer as the heat will weaken it.
- Consult your doctor about vitamins that nourish and strengthen hair.
The best hair transplant center in Egypt
What is the best place for hair transplantation in Egypt? Egypt is considered a pioneer in the field of plastic surgery because it has highly experienced plastic surgeons, so many tourists come to Egypt to undergo plastic surgery. In addition to the low costs of hair transplantation in Egypt compared to neighboring countries. If you are looking for the best hair transplant centers in Egypt or the best hair transplant hospitals, you will not find anything better than Nadara Hair Transplant Center in Egypt in Hurghada, Red Sea. It includes an elite group of the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt with experience, competence and skill, as well as holding the highest degrees and academic qualifications.
Nadara Center also keeps pace with technological and medical progress around the world, so the latest hair transplant techniques in Egypt are available at Nadara Center. Which makes Nadara Clinic better than the best hair transplant centers in Egypt, as well as better than hair transplantation in Cairo. Hurghada is considered a suitable place for recovery and spending time in rest and relaxation, which reduces stress, which plays a major role in hair loss. Therefore, most tourists, foreigners and Arab countries, as well as Egyptians, prefer to have a hair transplant in Egypt in Hurghada rather than to have a hair transplant in Cairo.
Nadara Clinic is not limited to hair transplantation operations in Egypt only, but there is a group of different cosmetic services and related beauty treatments such as hair loss treatment, hair stem cell injections, hair plasma injections, hair psoriasis treatment and eyebrow transplantation. But beauty is complete without facial beautification services and getting rid of skin problems such as removing warts. Removal of birthmarksFacial scars removal, Remove the effects of pimples. In addition to skin care sessions such as chemical peeling, Crystal peeling, Facial stem cell injections, Treatment of facial veins, mole removal process. There is also the latest technology Tattoo removal And techniques Body sculpting And the texture and liposuction.
In addition to being the best dermatologist To treat all skin diseases such as Vitiligo treatment Treating oily skin for men Botox injections treat sweating. There is also the best plastic surgeon to perform all cosmetic surgeries, so there is an integrated medical team with the highest level of experience and competence at Nadara Hair Transplant Clinic in Egypt in Hurghada, the Red Sea. All under the supervision of Dr. Amani Al-Tawabti, specialist in cosmetics, laser, dermatology and venereology.
Hair transplant price in Egypt 2023
The costs of plastic surgery in Egypt are lower than in other countries of the world, despite the presence of many of the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt. The cost of hair transplantation in Egypt in 2023 varies according to several factors that affect it, but get thick hair without gaps with the best hair transplant offers at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, Egypt, where there are the best hair transplant cost in Egypt.
There are also the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt at the Nadara Center in Hurghada. The prices of hair transplantation using the strip technique range from 7,000 to 20,000 pounds. While hair transplantation by extraction ranges from 16,000 to 25,000 Egyptian pounds. In addition, the cost of the Choi pen technique for hair transplantation is the highest, followed by the cost of the Al-Safir hair transplantation technique. The most important factors that affect prices are the following:
- Hair loss rate.
- The target area of the body, where the cost of eyebrow hair transplantation differs from the cost of chin hair transplantation and the cost of head hair transplantation.
- The area of the targeted area and the size of the baldness on the scalp.
- How many hair follicles are required?
- The type of technique used in hair transplantation.
- The type of hair used is synthetic or natural, as the cost of natural hair transplantation in Egypt differs from synthetic hair.
- The extent of the experience, competence and skill of the hair transplant doctor in Egypt.
- The clinic's location and patient evaluations of its service.
- Clinic or hospital equipment for hair transplantation in Egypt.
Finally, start changing for thicker hair and book with a hair transplant doctor in Egypt at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea. It is considered the best hair transplant clinic in Egypt and includes the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt with competence and experience who have performed many successful hair transplant operations. You can visit Nadara website or Nadara page on social networking sites and read reviews of previous patients as well as pictures of hair transplant results before and after in Egypt. We guarantee you amazing results so that you can regain your hair density, get rid of gaps, enjoy an attractive natural hair appearance, and regain your self-confidence after hair implant in Egypt.
How can I book an appointment for hair transplantation in Egypt?
What are the best hair transplant centers in Egypt?
Nadara Center is the best hair transplant center in Egypt, as it includes the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt with experience and competence. Nadara Center also includes the latest advanced and safe hair transplant techniques.
How much does hair transplant cost in Egypt 2023?
The cost of hair transplantation in Egypt varies according to several factors, the most important of which is the technique used, the area of the targeted area, and the number of follicles required to be transplanted. In addition to the doctor's experience and competence, the prices of hair transplantation using the strip technique range from 7,000 to 20,000 pounds. While hair transplantation by extraction ranges from 16,000 to 25,000 Egyptian pounds. In addition, the cost of the Choi pen technique for hair transplantation is the highest, followed by the cost of the Al-Safir hair transplantation technique.
Is hair transplantation in Egypt successful?
Egypt is considered a pioneer in cosmetic operations, especially hair transplantation. Therefore, hair transplant operations in Egypt are considered successful with the selection of the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt in Nadara Clinic for hair transplant in Egypt in Hurghada, the Red Sea.
How many sessions do you need for hair transplantation?
In most cases, the hair transplant doctor performs one hair transplant session, but there are some critical cases that require more than one session, and this is determined by the hair transplant doctor’s assessment of the condition of the scalp and its requirements.