Do you know the benefits of golden plasma for hair? Have you ever heard of its effective effect to treat hair loss?
Dermatologists use golden plasma to treat many hair problems.
Let's learn in this article about the power of plasma's effect on hair, and how doctors use it in treatment?
What is golden plasma for hair?
Golden hair plasma is known as a natural way to combat hair loss, and this plasma contains platelets.
A golden yellow growth substance obtained from the blood, it is rich in growth factors that may effectively stimulate the body's natural growth processes such as hair growth.
What are the benefits of golden plasma for hair?
- Promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss is one of the most important benefits of golden plasma for hair.
- Contribute to the treatment genetic baldness Also known as male-pattern baldness.
- Plasma contains certain proteins that speed up tissue repair, since some types of hair loss are caused by damage to the follicles.
- It increases the diameter of the hair, as it increases its density.
- It contributes to hair re-growth in people with androgenetic alopecia and alopecia areata.
- It treats some hair problems such as frizz and breakage.
How can you benefit from the benefits of golden plasma for hair?
The first step in treatment is to obtain golden platelet-rich plasma, from which a sample of the patient's blood can be drawn.
This blood contains red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
This sample is placed in a special centrifuge, and then begins to move at different speeds.
When circulating at a rapid rate, the golden yellow growth factors are separated from the rest of the blood after about 10 minutes.
The golden plasma is withdrawn in a specific syringe, and then injected into the scalp in areas that need to increase hair growth, which accelerates the renewal of the skin and follicles.
These steps may only take about an hour, and some instructions may be required after receiving gold plasma hair treatment.
You can also read : Scalp reduction surgery.
Advantages of golden plasma for hair
- It works to achieve excellent results in the treatment of hair loss, as it stimulates growth by stimulating the production of collagen.
- It cannot cause infection in the body because it is extracted from the blood of the person undergoing the sessions.
- The session does not take long, it can be completed in 30 to 45 minutes.
- The costs of sessions are low compared to other methods that are used to treat hair problems.
- Sessions do not require surgical intervention.
- You do not need a recovery period as you can return to your daily activities shortly after starting treatment.
Instructions before golden plasma sessions for hair
There are few instructions for preparing for plasma sessions and these steps depend on how you receive your treatment.
Gold plasma can sometimes be injected into the hair by applying a local anesthetic such as lidocaine to the scalp before the injection.
- You may have to come early to the treatment session to have the anesthetic solution applied before you start receiving the sessions.
- The dermatologist at Nudra Skin, Cosmetic and Laser Center in Hurghada can also apply an anesthetic solution during the treatment to reduce any discomfort.
- You should clean your scalp well and dry it completely.
- Stop taking medicines called blood thinners such as ibuprofen or aspirin.
- You cannot take any medications, nutritional or herbal supplements without consulting a doctor.
- It should be checked that the blood has an appropriate amount of platelets by doing some tests.
- Eat your meal before the blood is drawn so you don't get dizzy.
Expected results after the sessions
The improvement begins gradually and hair grows after a short period of treatment with golden plasma sessions.
Reduces hair frizz and split ends in a clear way.
These sessions can cause a slight headache, which is relieved by the painkillers prescribed by your doctor.
Some people will need to receive multiple PRP treatments over time to maintain hair growth results.
The same applies to the medicines recommended by dermatologists at the Freshness Center for Dermatology, Cosmetics and Laser in Hurghada for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia.
These medications include topical minoxidil (Regine) or oral finasteride (Propecia).
Your dermatologist's recommendations vary about how often a person needs sessions depending on their condition and the results of the initial treatment.
The doctor may suggest getting the benefits of gold plasma for hair by repeating the injections every 3 to 6 months once the hair loss is controlled.
What is the recovery time for golden plasma injections for hair?
Most people can carry on with their daily activities normally, as the benefits of gold plasma for hair include promoting faster healing.
You may not notice an immediate difference after receiving the injection, however within several weeks or months, the area may begin to recover or grow more hair than you expected.
You can also read : Hair dye and its risks.
Instructions after sessions
You should follow some instructions in order to maintain the results after the sessions, including the following:
- Stop washing hair for at least two days after the session.
- You cannot use hair products such as keratin, protein, or even dyes until about two weeks after the start of the sessions.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight, so as not to affect the scalp.
- Skin moisturizers should be used when itching or redness occurs.
You can also read : And hereditary baldness and its treatment.
Side effects of golden plasma sessions for hair
Plasma sessions do not cause serious side effects as they are completely safe but any treatment that includes injections can cause the following:
- Some scars occur, but they disappear after a short period of sessions.
- Calcification at the injection points.
- You could have an allergic reaction to the anesthetic used in the treatment, so your doctor should be told about your tolerance to the anesthesia first.
- The occurrence of some light bruises that go away with the use of certain types of creams.
What are the contraindications to the use of golden plasma sessions for hair?
Despite the benefits of golden plasma for hair, there are some cases where it cannot be obtained.
The dermatologists at the Freshness Center for Dermatology, Aesthetics and Laser in Hurghada determine, after your initial consultation, if you can undergo the sessions or not?
Doctors may recommend some people not to have this type of session for their health and so that it does not lead to risks.
And you can not be treated if you are one of the following cases.
- If you are a heavy smoker.
- You have a history of drug or alcohol abuse.
- You suffer from acute or chronic infections.
- You have a skin disease on your scalp.
- You have a percentage deficiency blood fibrinogen.
- Your platelet count is low.
- You have a thyroid disorder.
- afflicted with cancer
- You have a metabolic disorder.
- If you have diabetes.
In conclusion, after we got acquainted with the benefits of golden plasma for hair and its wonderful features, visit the Nadara Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser in Hurghada and enjoy a pleasant treatment journey with the best dermatologists.