longer injection Mesotherapy for hair problems An ideal treatment for those who suffer from hair loss, this method reduces hair thinning, which is one of the main causes of severe hair loss. This treatment is painless and non-surgical, and is performed by injecting stem cell serum or injecting platelet-rich plasma into the scalp.
What is hair mesotherapy?
Hair mesotherapy is the direct injection of vitamins, minerals (calcium, iodine, manganese, copper, zinc, selenium, iron and potassium), factors related to the keratin layer of the skin, amino acids and surfactants necessary for hair growth and development.
Mesotherapy injections are very effective for the scalp and hair, as it is considered one of the most popular applications in modern cosmetology in combating various hair problems, as you can deal with many problems with this application, namely:
- Stimulation of dormant follicles.
- Nourishing hair follicles.
- Elimination of dandruff.
The medicinal composition is selected by the doctor depending on the problem, the price of this procedure, so that it fully corresponds to the intended effect.
Reasons for using mesotherapy injections for hair
Mesotherapy is used to treat the following hair problems:
- Excessive hair loss.
- Sebum of the scalp associated with the breakdown of the sebaceous glands.
- Scratching and dryness of the scalp.
- Increased hair fragility and brittleness.
If you are concerned about hair problems, especially hair loss, we can arrange a consultation with the experts at our center, Freshness Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, and you can also contact us for inquiries or advice on hair problems.
How to prepare for mesotherapy injections to treat hair problems?
You'll meet with your doctor ahead of time to see what to expect. You may have to avoid aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for one week before the procedure, as these medications can increase the risk of bleeding and bruising during the mesotherapy procedure.
How do mesotherapy treatments for hair loss work?
- The dermatologist will assess your scalp during the consultation session, and this will tell him/her what your scalp is lacking and why you have been having hair problems.
- The solution is then prepared by mixing ingredients that can help achieve the type of results you want from the treatment.
- Next, your scalp is prepared for the procedure by applying a local anesthetic or numbing cream to the areas to be targeted
- The mesotherapy solution is placed in two small syringes, and then they are injected into the selected areas of your scalp, taking care to make the needle reach the middle layer of the skin.
Benefits of mesotherapy for hair problems
There are a number of benefits of mesotherapy used in the treatment of hair loss, which led to the increase in the popularity of the treatment, namely:
If you are curious about the effectiveness of the treatment, we are happy to announce that it definitely works, Mesotherapy injections are definitely effective for hair loss. In fact, when combined with PRP, the potency and efficacy are much better.
Safe and painless
Compared to more invasive surgical treatments, mesotherapy is definitely a safer alternative when it comes to treating hair problems. In addition, it does not leave any damage to the surrounding tissues in general, and does the job it is intended to do.
Strengthens scalp immunity
Apart from revitalizing the hair follicles, hair mesotherapy allows for a rejuvenation of the scalp as well. The piercing procedure using injections allows the formation of new blood vessels and thus can rejuvenate your scalp, ensuring that your hair grows longer, shinier and thicker.
Reduces scalp inflammation
As we mentioned, hair mesotherapy controls micro-infections in the scalp. So if you suffer from dandruff or itching, you can be sure that Mesotherapy will take care of everything, revitalizing your scalp to become healthier.
Disadvantages of mesotherapy injections to treat hair problems
The disadvantage of hair mesotherapy is that it is not a single session, but it is a repeated procedure for the appearance of satisfactory results. In order to obtain the treatment, at least 10 sessions are applied to the patient.
You can also read: Laser hair removal in Hurghada"
What you should pay attention to after mesotherapy injections for hair
- At the end of the procedure, small cuts remain from the mesotherapy injection, and it will take some time to heal.
- Do not wash the hair, especially with balms and shampoos, you have to put up with dirty hair for a period of 3-4 days, as water and shampoo can negatively affect the result of the procedure and the healing process will be delayed.
- Avoid exposure to the sun for a period (2-3 days) after hair mesotherapy.
- Do not swim, you should not shower within 10 hours after mesotherapy. The injection areas should also be dried well.
- Do not use the sauna or swimming pool for at least 7 days.
- Avoid massaging the mesotherapy injection areas until they are completely healed.
- Do not consume alcohol, as alcohol stimulates vasodilationThis has a negative effect on the efficiency of mesotherapy injections for hair problems.
Read also:Dermatologist in Hurghada"
When will the result of mesotherapy injections for hair appear?
Typically, you will see the results of mesotherapy after the first treatment, permanent and more significant results will occur after 4-6 sessions, hair will continue to improve after the treatment cycle, and will improve even more when you adhere to the recommended post treatment warnings.
You can also read: Under-eye injection to treat dark circles"
Mesotherapy is an ideal technique for improving the condition of the hair and gaining a healthy appearance of the hair. You do not have to worry about the appearance of the hair after the application cycle ends, however, it is important that the procedure is carried out by an experienced specialist, only in this way can you reach the desired effect.
Tandra Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology Center strives to provide high quality treatments for hair problems with a touch and customized care, we develop our hair restoration techniques and make progress so that our clients get the highest level of satisfaction.