bags under eyes is one of the challenges that many women and men face alike, as the eye appears tired and also affects the appearance of the entire face as it appears older, so Nadara Clinic provides you with the best ways to remove bags under eye in Hurghada. In addition, Nadara Clinic is characterized by keeping pace with the latest modern international technologies in the treatment of all skin diseases. It is also distinguished by the presence of a selection of the best plastic medicine doctors in the best plastic surgery clinic in Hurghada. In addition, you will find integrated specialties in one place, where there is the best dermatologist, as well as the best plastic surgeon and the best nutritionist. Nadara Clinic also seeks to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction and achieve its goals in safe and healthy ways.
What is puffiness under the eye?
Under-eye bags are the appearance of bags in the lower eyelid that make it darker than the rest of the areas. It may occur as a result of many factors, the most common of which is advancing age, as the eyelid muscles weaken. Where the weakness of the eyelid muscles affects the preservation of fluids, which makes them leak and cause bags under the eye. Inheriting genes from parents also causes bags under the eyes or dark circles under the eyes. But do not worry as it is rarely a sign of disease. But it greatly affects the appearance, as it indicates fatigue and old age. Nadara Clinic also provides treatment for bags under the eyes.
Causes of puffiness under the eyes
- Neglecting eye cleaning and moisturizing.
- Use of inferior cosmetics.
- Hormone level disorder.
- Some medicines, such as steroids.
- Stress and stress.
- growing old.
Symptoms of puffiness under the eye
- Thinning of the skin below the eye.
- Mild swelling.
- The appearance of dark circles around the eyes.
Instructions before removing bags under the eyes
- You can remove bags under the eyes in a clinic, hospital or medical center, but it must be equipped with the latest technology and have the best plastic surgeons.
- Tell the doctor your medical history and any medications you take.
- The doctor will take several pictures of you to assess your condition and results.
- Quit smoking because it has a bad result in lack of oxygen from the skin.
- Do not take blood thinners, which are medicines that contain aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Stop taking supplements or vitamins.
- Be careful not to be exposed to the sun before the operation.
- Avoid applying skin care creams or cosmetics on the eye or eyelid before the session.
- Do not perform any other cosmetic procedures so as not to cause complications.
Ways to remove bags under eyes in Hurghada
There are many modern medical methods used to treat and get rid of bags under the eyes. However, the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea will determine which method is suitable for your swelling condition. These methods include:
1- Removing puffiness under the eye with medication
The doctor will begin treatment using effective medications to remove bags under eyes in Hurghada, such as:
Allergy medication in case eye bags is caused by an allergy.
Medicines for treating bags under the eyes, which often contain hyaluronic acid, kojic acid, glycerin, elastin, collagen, vitamin A … and others.
2- Exfoliating the skin to treat puffiness under the eyes
The cosmetic doctor will recommend peeling treatment, whether it is laser peeling or chemical peeling, as both work to remove the outer layer of the skin. As this works to get rid of bags under eyes.
First: laser skin resurfacing
The dermatologist and cosmetologist will recommend laser treatment for puffiness under the eyes, as it is safe and effective compared to surgical intervention. But it depends on your condition first, and this is determined by the doctor at Nadara Clinicfor Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. The use of laser peeling is also a common procedure to treat many skin problems and renew its cells.
How does laser resurfacing work?
Laser resurfacing technology targets the outer layer of the skin and the dermis as well. Where the heat removes the outer layer of the skin. while stimulating rays dermis layer To produce collagen to regenerate cells and treat skin problems, including bags under eyes. There are two methods of laser skin resurfacing as follows:
1- Carbon dioxide laser peeling
Laser CO2 is one of the best skin peeling sessions, as it includes the use of laser beams with carbon dioxide, which works to remove excess fat in the skin. It also works to get rid of dirt and dead cells in the pores. Therefore, it shows effective results in removing bags under eyes and wrinkles and regenerating skin cells. The carbon dioxide laser peeling steps are as follows:
- The dermatologist sterilizes the face well with a medical saline solution.
- A local anesthetic is applied to the skin for the patient's comfort.
- The plastic surgeon puts creon dioxide carbon on the face.
- Laser beams are shone on the skin over the carbon material in successive pulses.
- The doctor cleans the face from the carbonaceous matter.
- In the end, the dermatologist will set the date for the next session, as it must separate sessions at least 4 weeks.
2- Fractional laser facial peeling
Fractional laser facial resurfacing is one of the most popular modern techniques, which indicates its effectiveness in treating puffiness under the eyes. It also treats skin problems such as pigmentation, dark circles around the eyes and wrinkles. The difference between the carbon dioxide laser facial resurfacing technique is that the fractional laser directs the laser beams in a segmented manner on the skin. Which stimulates collagen production to tighten the skin and renew its cells without causing damage to the skin's surface. The treatment also requires a number of sessions to be determined by the dermatologist and cosmetologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. The steps of fractional laser facial resurfacing are as follows:
- Cleans and sterilizes the face well.
- The doctor applies a topical anesthetic cream and then waits 15 minutes for it to work.
- Dr. Gel is placed on the targeted areas to help the device glide over the skin.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada shines laser beams on specific points on the face to treat puffiness under the eyes.
- The doctor cleans the face well after the session.
- Finally, the doctor sets the date for the next session.
Side effects after laser resurfacing
You will feel some temporary side effects after the laser treatment of puffiness under the eyes. But the doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will help you recover your skin as soon as possible. Among these effects are the following:
- The appearance of crusts in the place of the laser.
- The mother is simple.
The result of laser peeling
The result of laser peeling will appear immediately after the session, but with some crusts and slight redness. But after 7 days, the side effects will disappear, and the result will appear more clear. The final result appears after three sessions, as the bags under eyes disappear.
Second: chemical peeling for treatment
Chemical peeling is one of the most common skin peeling methods for treating bags under the eyes. Where it depends on the use of a chemical solution works to remove the outer layer of the skin. Which leads to stimulation of skin tissue regeneration to create a new layer that is more fresh and free of swells under the eye. It also treats pigmentation and scars. However, there are degrees of chemical peeling that the doctor determines which is best for your skin condition, such as:
1- Light chemical peeling
Chemical peeling is based on treating only the surface layer of the skin, as it treats minor eye bags and fine wrinkles. Several sessions are conducted to reach the desired result, provided that the sessions are separated from two to five weeks. In addition, the doctor uses salicylic acid and glycolic acid in light chemical peels.
2- Medium chemical peel
Medium chemical peeling relies on peeling the epidermis up to the middle layer “the dermis”. It also treats medium wrinkles, helps remove puffiness under the eyes and scars, and evens out skin tone. But you may need several sessions to get the best results. Trichloroacetic acid is used, sometimes with glycolic acid.
3- Deep chemical peeling
Deep chemical peels target the deeper layers of the skin as they remove deeper layers of the skin. It is also more effective, especially with prominent under-eye bags, as well as deep wrinkles and lines. Deep chemical peeling differs from others in that it is done only once and requires a longer recovery period. Carbolic acid (phenol) is also used on the skin.
Steps for chemical peeling sessions
- The doctor cleans the face well to prevent the spread of infection.
- The plastic surgeon uses a piece of sponge, cotton balls, or a brush to apply the chemical liquid, according to the type of chemical peel:
- Superficial chemical peel: salicylic acid or glycolic acid is used and the target area will turn white. Then the doctor applies a neutralizing fluid.
- Medium chemical peel: The doctor uses trichloroacetic acid or adds glycolic acid to it. It will turn white and then the doctor will apply cold compresses to calm it down.
- Deep chemical peeling: the doctor uses carbolic acid (phenol) on the skin, but this is done in stages gradually. It will turn white or gray. The session takes about 90 minutes.
Side effects after a chemical peel
You will feel some side effects after the session, but the extent of the effects depends on the degree of chemical peeling. Among these effects are:
- facial swelling
- The pain is simple.
The result of a chemical peel
result will appear chemical peeling After the side effects have passed and the skin has recovered, the recovery period may range from 5 to seven days for superficial peeling. While the average peeling may take from 7 to 14 days. For medium peeling, the skin will peel off within 14 days. Then the skin under the eyes becomes more taut and free of bags and puffiness. The end result appears after several months, until the skin color returns to its original color.
3- Treating puffiness under the eyes with fillers
Filler is one of the methods used to treat puffiness under the eyes, as its idea depends on filling the spaces between skin cells, which helps to tighten the skin. As a result of this tightening, the bags under the eyes disappear, the skin softens and dark circles are eliminated. However, the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada is the one who determines whether or not filler injections are suitable for your condition. It is often used to remove bags under .eyes in Hurghada
Under-eye filler injection steps
- The doctor cleans the lower eyelid well.
- Local anesthesia is applied and waited for a quarter of an hour for it to take effect.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada uses fine needles to inject the filler under the skin at several points.
- The session only takes 15 to 30 minutes.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada sets the date for the next session to follow up on the results and schedule the next filler injection.
Side effects after removing puffiness under the eyes with fillers
After injecting the filler to remove bags under eyes in Hurghada, you will feel some temporary effects such as:
- Swelling under the eyes.
- Redness of the injection sites.
results after removing bags under the eyes with fillers
The result will appear after the disappearance of the temporary side effects after injecting the filler under the eye within a week. However, it must be known that they are temporary results, and care must be taken to follow the doctor's instructions so that they last for as long as possible, and then you can re-inject again.
4- Removing bags under eye in Hurghada by surgery
There is more than one way to perform plastic surgery under the eye, as well as remove bags under eye in Hurghada, such as:
First: laser eyelid surgery Laser blepharoplasty
As we mentioned before, lasers are used in many cosmetic procedures, whether surgical or non-surgical. But in the case of surgery to remove puffiness under the eye, his idea depends on making an incision in the lower eyelid line and removing the swollen bags. Where it is distinguished by the speed of recovery, the appearance of the result, and no scars appear.
Steps of surgery to remove puffiness under the eye with laser
- The under eye area is sterilized with a medical solution.
- The dermatologist puts a local anesthetic so that the patient does not feel any pain.
- The doctor shines laser beams on the lower eyelid line to make a precise incision that leaves no scars, as the laser beams vaporize the tissue.
- Fat bags under the eyes are removed.
- The plastic surgeon uses cosmetic sutures to suture the incision in a cosmetic way in the lower eyelid line.
- The doctor sets the date for the next session to follow up on the results.
Side effects after laser eyelid surgery
- Redness under the eye.
- slight swelling
The result of laser removal of bags under the eyes
Results will appear immediately after the end of the process. However, with side effects, it will quickly disappear, following the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. But the final result appears after two weeks.
Second: Surgery to remove bags under eyes in Hurghada
Eyelid surgery is a traditional surgery to remove fats that cause bags under the eyes in the lower eyelid. Therefore, it is considered one of the common surgeries in Nadara Clinic, where there are the best plastic medicine doctors to perform eyelid surgery in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Steps in the process of removing bags under the eyes
- The doctor sterilizes the eye area well with a medical solution.
- The anesthesiologist anesthetizes the patient, he may use local anesthesia or general anesthesia.
- The eyelid surgeon makes a small incision just below the eyelash line in the lower eyelid.
- The doctor removes the sebaceous cysts.
- The doctor tightens the muscles and cuts the sagging skin.
- The incision is sutured with dissolvable sutures.
- The patient remains in the clinic or hospital until the doctor is assured of the stability of his health and the outcome of the operation.
Side effects after surgery to remove puffiness under the eyes
- Swelling of the area
- The pain is simple.
The result of under-eye bags surgery in Hurghada
The result appears immediately after the completion of the process of removing fatty bags under the eyes. But it is accompanied by swelling and bruising, but the final result appears after weeks. The result of the surgery is permanent.
Instructions after removing bags under eyes in Hurghada
To ensure the best result after removing bags under the eyes, you must follow the instructions of the plastic doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, such as:
- Do not neglect to apply creams or medications prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid strenuous exercise such as sports or carrying something heavy.
- Don't try to rub your eyes.
- Clean the eyelid the right way.
- You can use cold compresses to reduce swelling and bruising.
- Wear dark glasses to protect from dust and sunlight.
- Avoid taking any medications without consulting your doctor.
- Cut back your working hours so as not to strain your eyes.
- Never smoke again.
- Eat healthy food.
- Drink water in appropriate quantities so that the skin does not dry out.
Contraindications for removing bags under the eyes in Hurghada
Methods for removing bags under the eyes are safe, but some cases may not be performed, such as:
- Pregnant women.
- Lactating women.
- People with cold sores.
- An overgrowth of scar tissue.
- Use of isotretinoin to treat acne.
Tips for preventing puffiness under the eyes
In order not to exacerbate bags under the eyes, here are some tips, such as:
- Take allergy medicine as soon as you feel allergic.
- Use creams containing hyaluronic or retinol to care for the area around the eye.
- Use lotion to remove stuck-on cosmetics.
- Stop smoking.
- Soothe tired eyes with cold compresses.
- Under eye area massage.
- Avoid eating salty foods.
- Avoid drinking too much water before bed.
- You should get used to sleeping on a raised pillow.
- Get enough sleep.
In the end, the eye is the source of beauty and the first thing that people who deal with you look at. Therefore, make sure to protect it from the factors that lead to the appearance of bags under the eyes. You can also perform many methods of treating puffiness under the eyes with Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology with the best plastic medicine doctors in Hurghada.
How can I book an appointment to remove bags under the eyes?
Do salts cause swelling under the eye?
Yes, salty foods cause water retention in the body and under the skin, which causes swelling under the eyes.
Does swelling occur after injecting the filler under the eye?
Yes, slight swelling and redness occurs, but it quickly disappears within days.
Is swelling under the eye dangerous?
It rarely indicates a disease, but it causes an unaesthetic appearance, and a doctor should be consulted.
What is the treatment for puffiness under the eye?
There are many ways to treat puffy eyes, such as laser, conventional surgery, chemical peels, and filler injections. The doctor at Nadara Clinic will determine the appropriate method for your condition.
What is the treatment of hereditary bulging under the eyes?
Surgical intervention is the best treatment for eye puffiness, as puffiness is removed permanently and permanently.
What is a chemical peel?
Chemical peeling is the peeling of the layers of the epidermis, where there is a superficial peeling of the outer layer and a medium peeling of the middle layer. There is also a deep exfoliation of the deep layer by applying a chemical solution containing certain substances to exfoliate the skin, as well as get rid of puffiness under the eye.
What are the causes of swelling under the eye?
There are many reasons, such as lack of sleep and eating salty foods that lead to water retention, as well as allergies or heredity. Smoking and advancing age also lead to its appearance.