The eyes are the first thing that a person looks at and expresses, so when dark circles appear under the eyes, they cause inconvenience to women and men alike. Therefore, everyone seeks to remove dark circles with the best techniques of dark circles treatment sessions in Hurghada, so Nadara Center provides the best dark circles treatment doctor in Ghardaa. Neglecting the treatment of dark circles in Hurghada leads to an increase in them, which affects the appearance greatly, as it may be a symptom of other diseases, so an experienced and qualified dermatologist with high scientific degrees must be chosen.
Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best integrated medical team with the best dermatologist as well as the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada. So you will get a clear and healthy skin and a more fresh and lively appearance of the eyes with the center of freshness in Hurghada.
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are pigments that appear under the lower eyelid of the eye, where the lower eyelid of the eye is distinguished by the thinness of the skin, its transparency, and its effect on some diseases or fatigue and staying up late. The color of the auras varies according to their intensity, as well as according to the color of the skin. They vary in color from dark brown, black, or blue. The transparency of the skin under the eyes causes the blood vessels to appear to thin this skin. Besides, as the age progresses, the skin becomes thinner and the circles appear more severely.
Causes of dark circles
Many people think that the most important reasons for treating dark circles in Hurghada is insomnia or exhaustion, but this is not true because there are many reasons that greatly affect the appearance of the eyes. Reasons include:
1- Sleep disorders
Insomnia, lack of sleep, or even oversleeping can cause dark circles in Hurghada, as well as interrupted sleep or a change in sleep routine. Because sleep disorders lead to pale skin, which helps the appearance of blue blood vessels under the eyes.
2- Exposure to the sun for long periods
Exposure of facial skin to the sun stimulates the production of melanin pigment to protect the skin from burns and what happens under the eyes.
Aging is one of the reasons that cause thinning of the skin, especially under the eyes, as well as its dryness and lack of collagen production, which leads to the appearance of blood vessels underneath, which leads to the need to treat a cavity under the eye.
Dark circles appear as a result of eye strain when watching television screens or mobile phones for long periods of time, which leads to the dilation of blood vessels and the appearance of dark circles.
The lack of water in the body leads to dry skin, so the skin appears dull.
If the body becomes allergic as a result of something, it secretes histamine, which causes the blood vessels to dilate, making them noticeably visible under the eyes.
7- Genetic causes
The appearance of dark circles may be due to the inheritance of genes that lead to this.
As a result of smoking, the percentage of oxygen in the smoker's skin is low, so the blood veins dilate in order to help compensate for this deficiency, which appears below the eyes.
9- Skin color
Skin color leads to more pigmentation for darker skin.
Malnutrition and a lack of important substances such as iron lead to the appearance of dark circles.
11- Infection with some diseases
Some diseases lead to the appearance of dark circles, such as thyroid disorders, during pregnancy or menstruation.
12- Take some medications
Some medications cause side effects, such as the appearance of dark circles under the eyes, such as using glaucoma drops.
Types of dark circles
There are four types of dark circles, such as:
- Pigmented circles, which are brown pigmentation.
- Structural circles, which often appear as a shadow under the eye, are due to a lack of fat under the eyelid or the protrusion of the cheekbones, leaving the place for deep auras.
- Vascular circles are pink, blue, or purple pigmentation.
- Mixed circles are composed of more than one type of aura mentioned above.
The importance of treating dark circles
Some people ignore the treatment of dark circles in Hurghada, and this may lead to complications, because it does not only indicate exhaustion, but also many diseases that need immediate treatment. Therefore, it may indicate serious diseases such as:
- Heart disease.
- Vascular diseases.
- Nasal polyps.
- Bronchial asthma.
- Intestinal diseases.
- Hormonal disorders.
- Hormonal imbalance.
Instructions before treating dark circles
- Choose the best plastic surgery clinic in Hurghada, as well as the best dermatologist and plastic surgeon, and this you will find at Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history as well as your family's so that he can diagnose the main cause of your dark circles.
- If you are taking any medications or treatments, tell your doctor about them.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic may ask you to perform tests such as a complete blood count analysis.
- The doctor may perform an allergy test for some of the substances that he will perform in the treatment of dark circles in Hurghada
- Stop taking vitamins or supplements so that they don't interfere with treatment.
- Do not take blood thinners such as ibuprofen or aspirin.
- Stop smoking 2 weeks before the treatment and also after the treatment.
- Avoid applying cosmetics and skin care products about a week before the session.
- No exposure to the sun.
Methods of treating dark circles in Hurghada
There are many ways to remove dark circles at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. The choice of a dermatologist depends on his evaluation of each patient's condition and the appropriate treatment. One of the most important ways to remove dark circles under the eyes is:
First: treat dark circles with topical creams
There are many creams for treating dark circles in Hurghada, but you should consult a dermatologist at Nadara Center in Hurghada before using any of them, because some of these creams may cause sensitivity to some. The creams are considered more effective with the causes of dark circles, such as insomnia, sleep disorders and fatigue. Among these topical creams are the following:
1- Retinoid creams
Retinoids help reduce dark circles around the eyes and treat hollows under the eyes as they stimulate collagen production and reduce hyperpigmentation by reducing melanin in the skin.
2- Hydroquinone creams
Hydroquinone, kojic acid, arbutin, kojic acid and arbutin creams are used to stop melanin production. It is also used in small, concentrated amounts, after consulting a doctor.
3-Azelaic acid cream
Azelaic acid helps treat dark circles by treating hyperpigmentation and is a safe cream.
4- Vitamin C creams
It helps stimulate collagen production, which reduces the pooling of blood vessels under the eye, which helps greatly in getting rid of dark circles under the eye.
Antioxidants such as vitamin E and vitamin C help treat dark circles quickly.
Second: laser treatment of dark circles
Laser is widely used in the field of medicine and cosmetology because of its fast and safe cosmetic and therapeutic results. Laser is also one of the most important medical methods in treating dark circles because of its amazing results. Laser is also more effective with cases of eczema or hyperpigmentation and increased blood vessels.
Laser technology in the treatment of dark circles under the eyes
Laser technology in the treatment of dark circles in Hurghada and the treatment of under-eye hollows depends on uniting rays with specific wavelengths, which targets dark pigmentation with thermal energy. The laser helps to stimulate blood circulation in the skin, stimulate collagen production, and regenerate cells with other, lighter cells. It also gets rid of wrinkles under the eyes and dead skin. In addition, it targets fat cells under the eye, which helps smooth the area under the eye and works to treat hollows under the eye.
Steps for laser dark circles treatment session
- The area under the eye is cleaned and sterilized.
- The plastic surgeon puts a local anesthetic under the eye so that the patient does not feel any discomfort.
- The doctor will give you goggles to protect your eyes from the laser beams.
- The dermatologist and cosmetologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada directs laser beams to the bottom of the eye, where it reaches the surface layer as well as the lower layer of it.
- The doctor passes rays on the entire area under the eye to treat the circles under the eye, and the session may last for 30 minutes.
- At the end of the session, the doctor will apply a cream to the area where the dark circles were removed.
Side effects after laser treatment of dark circles
Usually, there are no side effects of the laser, as well as its recovery period, is very short. One of these side effects is slight redness under the eye.
Third: Treating dark circles with fillers
Under-eye filler is a common treatment for dark circles in Hurghada, and it is also considered effective. Where the filler is injected by means of small needles with effective substances that work to treat the cavity under the eye, so that it gives very effective results, in addition to the presence of other advantages that benefit the skin, as it opens the dark areas and works to tighten the skin and make it more fresh, as well as stimulate the skin to renew cells.
Fillers used to treat dark circles
Filler injections consist of removing dark circles with many beneficial substances for the skin under the eyes, such as:
- hyaluronic acid It is similar to the hyaluronic acid produced by the body, as it is characterized by non-clumping.
- Polylactic acid This substance is characterized by stimulating the production of collagen, which regenerates skin cells.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite This substance consists of phosphate and calcium and also stimulates the production of collagen, which helps to restore the skin’s freshness and youth. It also supports connective tissue and works to treat hollow under the eye.
Side effects of filler injections under the eyes
You will feel some side effects, which will quickly disappear, following the doctor's instructions, and these effects include the following:
- Bruises under the eyes.
- Redness of the circles area.
- Swelling at the injection site.
As a result of injecting the filler under the eye
Results appear after the first session, but after the side effects disappear. The results are effective and may last up to a year, following the doctor's instructions.
Fourth: carbon dioxide laser for halos
Carbon dioxide laser is used in many cosmetic procedures for the skin, as its result is effective, so it has become widely used. One of the most important uses Carbon dioxide laser It is a highly efficient treatment of dark circles under the eyes, as it removes dead cells and rejuvenates the skin as a result of thermal energy.
Steps for a carbon dioxide session
- The area under and around the eyes is cleaned and sterilized.
- The dermatologist places the carbon laser layer on the face, especially the area under the eye, and waits for it to be absorbed and penetrated into the skin.
- He uses a laser device and directs rays with certain waves on the area under the eye.
- The doctor wipes off the carbonic cream and then applies a moisturizing cream.
- The dermatologist sets the date for the next session to follow up on the results, or to conduct another session if necessary.
Side effects after an under-eye cavity treatment session
You will feel some side effects like all laser sessions, which is redness of the area under the eye and swelling. However, it will soon disappear by following the instructions of the best dark circles treatment doctor at Freshness Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada.
Fifth: Treating dark circles with mesotherapy
Mesotherapy sessions One of the widespread and effective sessions in treating skin problems because it contains vitamins and nutrients that are beneficial to the skin. Treatment of dark circles in Hurghada, where the dermatologist at the Freshness Center uses very fine needles to inject mesotherapy under the skin, which helps to remove dark circles under the eye and treat a cavity under the eye
Components of mesotherapy injections
- Vitamins, especially Vitamin C and B.
- Peptides and amino acids.
Steps of treating dark circles with mesotherapy
- The doctor sterilizes the area that will be injected under the eye well
- A local anesthetic is placed so that the patient does not feel any pain.
- The dermatologist at Nadara clinic in Hurghada injects the area with very precise injections.
- In the end, the doctor determines the next session to follow up on the results and perform another injection as necessary.
Side effects after mesotherapy injection
You will feel some side effects after injecting mesotherapy to treat circles under the eyes, but they will soon disappear. These symptoms include:
- Redness of the injected area.
- Swelling of the area under the eye.
- Feeling itchy
- Simple pain goes away by taking painkillers prescribed by the doctor.
How many mesotherapy sessions?
The number of sessions depends on each case, but sessions usually range from 4 to 6 cases.
The result of mesotherapy injections to remove dark circles
The result of mesotherapy injections usually appears after the second session, but the final result appears after committing to all sessions, as determined by the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Sixth: Treat dark circles with chemical peeling
Chemical peeling is an effective and safe treatment used to remove dark circles under the eyes. Where it works to lighten pigmentation under the eye and remove dark spots, but care must be taken to choose a doctor with experience and a high scientific qualification, and this is found in Nadara Clinic, the best doctor for treating dark circles. The chemical peeling technique relies on several acids such as retinoic acid, glycolic acid, and hydroquinone acid. The doctor may also use another combination of other acids such as lactic acid, salicylic acid and resorcinol acid.
Steps for a session to treat dark circles with chemical peeling
- The face is thoroughly cleaned with a medical sterilizer.
- Eyes and hair are well covered so that the chemical solution does not harm them.
- The doctor numbs the area where the chemical solution will be applied.
- The chemical solution is distributed on the face with a brush and left on the face according to the type of peeling, superficial or medium, depending on each case.
- The face is cleaned well and the doctor will tell you which creams to apply.
Side effects after a chemical peel session
Treatment sessions for dark circles with chemical peeling are one of the sessions that you will feel side effects such as:
- A feeling of pain in the treated area.
- Redness of the area.
- Swelling of the treated area.
The results of the dark circles treatment session with chemical peeling
The results of chemical peeling will appear in the dark circles area after two sessions of chemical peeling, while the final results will appear after at least two months.
Seventh: Treatment of dark circles with plasma injection
Plasma is extracted from the patient's own blood, so it is considered a safe treatment. Where it is purified by centrifugation technology to obtain plasma liquid rich in vitamins and natural collagen. Plasma injections compensate the lower eye area with useful plasma and collagen, which gives the skin freshness and nourishment, eliminates pigmentation, and treats hollows under the eye and signs of skin aging.
Steps for treating dark circles under the eye with plasma
- The doctor takes a blood sample from the patient to extract plasma from it.
- The area under the eye is cleaned well.
- The doctor anesthetizes the area so that the patient does not feel the pain. Injections are made several times.
- The dermatologist injects the area to be treated in several areas under the eye.
- The doctor applies a soothing cream to the skin in this area.
- In the end, the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada determines the next session.
Side effects after a dark circles treatment session with plasma
Usually, there are no significant side effects of plasma injection, but the injection area may redden and feel slight pain in it, but it will decrease with following the instructions of the best dark circles treatment doctor.
The result of the dark circles treatment session
The result of plasma injection appears immediately after the session with some side effects that quickly disappear. But the final result appears after completing all sessions, which varies from case to case, ranging from 4 to 6 sessions. Usually, in advanced cases, it may take up to 12 sessions.
Doctor's instructions after dark circles treatment sessions in Hurghada
- No exposure to sunlight.
- Use two pillows while sleeping to reduce swelling.
- Stay away from heat or hot water and use mild lukewarm water to wash your face or take a shower.
- Drink enough water.
- Moisturizing the skin with creams prescribed by the doctor.
- Applying a moisturizing agent helps keep the skin moisturized.
- When crusts appear in the case of chemical peeling, they should not be touched or attempted to be peeled.
- Do not apply cosmetics until the area is completely healed.
Tips for preventing dark circles
If you want to prevent dark circles, you must follow these guidelines Skin care next:
- Stop smoking because it damages skin cells and accelerates skin aging.
- Do not try any natural recipes without consulting a dermatologist.
- Eat food rich in vitamins such as vegetables and fruits.
- Avoid exposure to the sun by wearing sunglasses that protect the area around the eyes or applying sunscreen.
- Sufficient sleep, especially at night, which reaches 8 hours for an adult.
- Elevating the head at a comfortable degree for the neck to prevent blood flow to the eye area during sleep.
- Drink enough water as well as natural fluids.
Finally, dark circles treatment is within your reach with the best dark circles treatment doctor in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic. Nadara Clinic provides you with many therapeutic and cosmetic services for the skin, such as: Vitiligo treatment andfreckles andmelasma and acne andnail fungus , and the eyelid tightening. It also provides cosmetic surgeries such as: Otoplasty or rhinoplasty or liposuction and coordination of the people andFat fragmentation or Autologous fat injection toas breast augmentation or butt. So you will find whatever you are looking for the best beauty clinic in Hurghada in Nadara Clinic in order to enjoy self-confidence and an attractive youthful appearance.
How can I book an appointment for a dark circles treatment?
How do I treat dark circles quickly?
There are many medical methods for treating dark circles. The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic will choose the best one for you, such as creams, lasers, chemical peels, fillers, or plasma injections.
What is the cause of blackness under the eyes?
Many causes lead to the appearance of dark circles, such as sleep disorders, stress, heredity, malnutrition, sun exposure, age, and allergies.
Do plasma injections treat dark circles?
Yes, plasma injections are used to treat dark circles at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada.
How long does it take to treat dark circles?
It depends on the degree and depth of the halos as well as the type of treatment used, but it usually takes 3 months.
Can dark circles be treated with laser?
Yes, lasers are used with certain longitudinal waves in the treatment of advanced dark circles.
Does chemical peel remove dark circles?
Yes, simple chemical peeling is the best way to treat dark circles under the eyes.
Is there a final solution to dark circles?
Yes, but you must first evaluate the dermatologist at the Nadara Clinic for the case, and then determine the appropriate type of treatment, which may be chemical peels, fillers, plasma injections, or even laser.