Men care about the appearance of their bodies and are keen on the masculine appearance and the visible muscles, so gynecomastia in men is one of the most problems that affect his appearance but no need to worry anymore as Nadara Clinic provides the best methods of treating gynecomastia for men in Hurghada and breast reduction. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology is the best beauty clinic in Hurghada. There are the best plastic surgeonsskin in Hurghada, he specializes in the treatment of gynecomastia in men. There is also the best list of medical team at the highest level of experience and the latest medical devices. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact Nadara Clinic to get rid of gynecomastia for men and lead a normal life.
What is Gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is one of the diseases that affect men and is meant to increase the size of the fatty tissue. This leads to sagging of the breast due to many reasons, including weight gain and hormonal imbalance. While this breast enlargement is non-cancerous and benign, it affects men at different ages. While when infected with an enlarged breast, it is called homogeneous gynecomastia.
Symptoms of gynecomastia differ from one man to another, but they are often like:
- The similarity of the male breast with the female breast.
- Increased volume of tissue behind the nipples.
- Feeling pain in the breast as a result of stretching the tissue.
- Enlargement of the breasts or one breast.
- Small, firm enlargement of the tissue behind the nipples.
Causes of gynecomastia for men
In order for the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic to be able to treat gynecomastia in men. The doctor must know the reasons for its occurrence, which include several reasons such as:
Hormone secretion imbalance
Hypogonadism is on the list of the most common causes that may significantly affect the secretion of testosterone and estrogen. As it plays a major role in showing the features of the male or female body. To treat gynecomastia in men, in this case, the doctor must regulate the body's hormones.
Take some medications in large quantities
Some medications are among the causes that may lead to an imbalance in the secretion of hormones. Either by stopping the secretion of testosterone, which increases the level of estrogen and affects the shape of the breast. Examples of these medications include depression, heart disease, pressure, and cancer, as well as stomach ulcer treatments.
Overweight and obesity
Weight gain is one of the most common reasons for an increase in the size of the breasts for men. As the percentage of fat accumulated around the breast increases and sagging occurs.
Excessive use of skin care products
Most of the herbal products for skin care contain a large percentage of the female hormone estrogen. It is absorbed by the body and shows its effect on the breasts.
Alcohol intake greatly affects the liver, which plays an important role in the body by breaking down the estrogen hormone. Damage to the liver causes an imbalance in hormones, which leads to enlarged breast tissue.
What is the age of occurrence of gynecomastia in men?
Elderly: where an imbalance in the body’s hormones occurs with age.
Puberty: It is the most important stage in a person's life. As hormones are produced that support his sex, whether male or female. But until the hormones stabilize, the breast size may increase and then return to its normal size after this stage ends.
Newborns: Some newborn males suffer from breast enlargement as a result of their absorption of the estrogen hormone from the mother, but it quickly decreases after a month of birth.
Degrees of gynecomastia in men
Before the Gynecomastia treatment, the doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada diagnoses the condition, where the cause of this defect must be determined, in addition to the degree of gynecomastia in men. Determining the level of gynecomastia helps to choose the appropriate treatment, including medications or surgery:
- The first degree: the appearance of a protrusion around the nipple, which can be treated with exercise and some medications.
- The second degree: the appearance of swelling around the nipple and reaching the areola of the breast, but without sagging or excess skin, and here the plastic and dermatologist does not resort to surgery immediately, but rather medications and exercise first, but if no result appears, he resorts to breast reduction and liposuction.
- The third degree: the breast becomes noticeable by wearing clothes, skin sagging and breast enlargement appear, and here the doctor resorts to surgical removal of excess tissue.
- Fourth degree: in this degree, the man’s breast is enlarged in a way similar to the woman’s breast, and here the doctor resorts to surgery to remove the enlarged tissue and liposuction together, according to each case.
Risks of gynecomastia for men
There are many serious complications that require gynecomastia treatment for men, such as:
- Pressure injury.
- Decreased sexual desire.
- Getting depressed.
- Isolation and loneliness as a result of shyness of body shape.
How do I know that I have gynecomastia and not obesity?
Many patients confuse gynecomastia as they think it is obesity, but you can easily differentiate between the two. When obese, the excess weight is often in all parts of the body, not just the chest, as in the case of gynecomastia for men.
Male gynecomastia candidates
As we mentioned before, a plastic and dermatologist must diagnose gynecomastia, the reasons for its occurrence, and the degree of gynecomastia, but not all cases can be treated. The candidates for this process are:
- After the end of the drug treatment phase and not getting a result because the breast tissue does not respond to the drugs.
- When there are disorders in the testosterone hormone and find out the cause of the disorder and its treatment, then the doctor resorts to surgery.
- The person with gynecomastia should not be a smoker or take medications that cause gynecomastia for other treatments.
- The patient's weight is stable and he does not have excess obesity, which must be treated first before surgery.
- The stability of the breast size and that it is not in a state of active increase, as performing surgery in the case of active increase will lead to enlargement again after the operation.
Instructions before gynecomastia treatment for men in Hurghada
- The best plastic and dermatologist should be chosen with high experience in treating male gynecomastia. You can do this procedure at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, where there are the best elite doctors and the latest medical devices for gynecomastia treatment for men in Hurghada and breast reduction.
- You must inform the doctor of your medical history, as well as any treatments and medications that you are taking.
- The doctor will order some tests such as a blood test to assess testosterone levels as well as endocrine function. He may also ask you to perform a CT scan, MRI, or even an ultrasound to ensure that there is no malignant tumor.
- The doctor will take detailed breast measurements to monitor the results after treatment.
- The doctor begins a treatment plan according to each case, whether it is medication, drugs, regulating testosterone levels, gynecomastia surgery, or liposuction.
Doctor's instructions before gynecomastia surgery in Hurghada
In the event that a satisfactory result is not reached after medications and drugs, or even diet and exercise, the doctor resorts to breast reduction surgery. Here, the following instructions must be followed before surgery, such as:
- Do not take blood thinners that contain aspirin or ibuprofen, so as not to lead to serious complications and bleeding during surgery.
- Stop taking any vitamins or herbal supplements.
Gynecomastia treatment methods for men in Hurghada
Liposuction or breast reduction for men is one of the most common operations to get rid of gynecomastia for men and depends on suctioning the fatty tissue from the breasts while leaving the breast gland itself. The results of this operation are also guaranteed, but you must choose the right doctor with experience, and this is what Nadara Clinic in Hurghada offers you. Moreover, liposuction has been used since the seventies for such cases in males.
Steps of liposuction to treat gynecomastia for men in Hurghada
- Sterilization and cleaning of the breasts.
- Anesthetizing the area from which liposuction will be performed with local or general anesthesia, according to each case and the doctor’s discretion.
- The surgeon at Nadara Clinic makes two small incisions, one through which he puts a solution to prevent bleeding, and the other incision to insert a liposuction tube.
- The doctor uses one of the methods of liposuction, whether it is Vaser, Laser or J-Plasma, in order to get rid of the fat accumulated in the breasts area. Then he will suction the fat through a small tube from this incision.
- The surgeon sutures the incisions, leaving the incision to drain the anesthetic fluid for only 24 hours, and then sews it up at the end.
Side effects after Gynecomastia treatment for men in Hurghada
You will suffer from some side effects that will go away after two or three weeks, depending on each case. However, you must follow the doctor's instructions at Nadara Clinic. Examples of these symptoms are:
- The appearance of bruising at the liposuction site.
- Slight swelling as a result of breast reduction surgery.
- Breast redness
- Minor pain as a result of the operation, which can be eliminated with painkillers prescribed by the doctor.
Doctor's instructions after gynecomastia liposuction for men
After gynecomastia treatment in Hurghada, the doctor at Nadara Clinic will inform you of the most important instructions after breast reduction surgery, such as:
- You must rest completely and avoid exertion.
- After the swelling and bruising disappear, the doctor will tell you to wear a compression garment over that area for at least six weeks.
- Continuous follow-up with the doctor at Nadara Beauty Center, where the doctor will constantly change and disinfect the wound.
- Absolutely avoid smoking and alcohol after gynecomastia surgery in Hurghada for a maximum of two weeks.
The doctor performs an excision the glandular tissue of the breast for a man, as a result, it is significantly enlarged. It is also a successful operation, but it may require a longer recovery period.
Steps to treat male gynecomastia
- Clean and sterilize the area that will be removed and around it.
- Numbing the entire breast with general anesthesia so that the patient does not feel pain.
- The surgeon makes more incisions than in liposuction and then removes excess breast tissue and mammary glands.
- The surgeon closes the wounds by suturing them with stitches, leaving an incision in which a catheter is made to remove excess fluid, and then it is sutured after a period specified by the doctor.
- The doctor sets an appointment with the patient to remove these sutures and follow up on the result after breast reduction.
Side effects after gynecomastia surgery in Hurghada
As it happens in any surgery, after gynecomastia treatment in Hurghada, you will feel some temporary side effects, which will go away by following the doctor's instructions. These include effects such as:
- Loss of skin on the nipples.
- A scar appears as a result of the incision.
- Numbness as a result of the effect of general anesthesia.
Post mastectomy instructions for men in Hurghada
Continuous follow-up with the doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea in order to change the wound and follow up on the result.
- After the side effects have passed, the doctor will tell you to wear an elastic band to reduce the risk of swelling.
- Complete bed rest.
- Avoid exertion.
- Drink enough water.
- Stop smoking after gynecomastia surgery to ensure a speedy recovery.
- Eat healthy, integrated food.
- Maintaining body weight from gaining.
The results of gynecomastia
- The result of gynecomastia treatment will appear immediately, but it will leave small scars as a result of the incisions, but it will gradually decrease with time.
- In order for the final result to appear, you must be patient for several months until the bruises and swelling disappear.
- The outcome depends on the doctor diagnosing and treating the causes of gynecomastia before gynecomastia surgery.
- The chest will appear firm and taut.
- The result also depends on the elasticity of the skin and the nature of the body and its adaptation to the new body without sagging.
- Exercising will help speed up the results in a period of two to three months.
Is the result of Gynecomastia treatment for men permanent?
The result of gynecomastia treatment for men in Hurghada is permanent in most cases, but it should not be in adolescence, and it is also necessary to wait for the stability of breast size first. Therefore, a doctor with experience in gynecomastia treatment must be resorted to in order to reduce breasts for men, such as the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Symptoms you should see a doctor when they occur after liposuction in Hurghada
You should refer to the attending physician if you feel any of these side effects immediately after the treatment of gynecomastia in men. Some of these symptoms are:
- Bleeding from one of the apartments.
- Fluid pooling.
- No foul odors coming from the wound.
- Unbearable pain.
- Hard breathing.
- fast heartbeat
- The feeling of numbness persists for a long time after gynecomastia surgery.
Tips for preventing gynecomastia for men
- Do not take medicines without consulting a doctor.
- Avoid medications and products that are intended to build muscle.
- Avoid consuming alcohol.
- Quit smoking and nicotine sources.
- Pay attention to proper and healthy nutrition.
- Eat organic foods.
- Drink adequate amounts of water daily.
- Follow a healthy diet to maintain a healthy weight.
Cost of Gynecomastia treatment for men in Hurghada
Gynecomastia is one of the diseases that must be treated quickly in men so that it does not develop, regardless of your budget. It also needs a doctor with experience and competence in his work. Therefore, gynecomastia treatment surgery for men ranges from 20,000 to 25,000 Egyptian pounds. However, the prices of gynecomastia treatment for men vary according to what you want, but you can choose the best gynecomastia treatment hospitals in Hurghada within your budget, such as:
- The degree of gynecomastia suffered by the man.
- The causes of gynecomastia that will be treated first.
- Academic degrees of the surgeon who will perform the operation.
- How well equipped is the clinic, medical center, or gynecomastia treatment hospitals in Hurghada?
- The price also includes the anesthesiologist.
In the end, there is no need to be embarrassed by the appearance of your enlarged breasts now, as you can get rid of all of that only with Nadara clinic for Dermatology, Laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. As the process of treating gynecomastia has been taking place since the seventies and had amazing results and is still used widely all over the world. Therefore, Nadara Clinic guarantees you a masculine appearance free of gynecomastia. Not only that, where you can benefit from various services and treatments, such as: Hair Transplant or Abdominal liposuction and also Skin care. In addition to the possibility of getting rid of acne and its effects as well melasma, psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema, freckles and even Nose reshaping. Connect with the best doctors at Nadara clinic to get the best version of you and the most attractive body.
- How can I book an appointment for gynecomastia treatment?
You can contact us or send WhatsApp And book your appointment as soon as possible with the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology.
- Does male gynecomastia have a cure?
There is a treatment for gynecomastia in men in more than one way, according to each case separately, where the doctor at Nadara clinic diagnoses the condition and finds out the cause of the primary gynecomastia. Where the main cause of gynecomastia is treated first, then the doctor may resort to performing liposuction surgery or removing the breast glands.
- When is gynecomastia dangerous?
Gynecomastia is dangerous if it is not treated as soon as it appears, as if it continues for more than 12 months, it may lead to health problems, pressure and diabetes, as well as depression and isolation as a result of embarrassment.
- When does gynecomastia disappear in adolescents?
Gynecomastia should not be treated in adolescents because it is a period of hormonal imbalance, so you must wait until the hormones stabilize at the end of this stage. But adolescent gynecomastia often ends without treatment.
- Does gynecomastia return after liposuction?
The surgeon may leave a small amount of breast tissue in the nipple, causing it to grow back. It also returns in the case of treatment in adolescence.
- Does male gynecomastia surgery leave scars?
The operation may leave traces of scars as a result of the incisions made by the doctor, but they quickly disappear with the passage of time.
- How much is the price of gynecomastia surgery for men?
The cost of gynecomastia surgery for men in Hurghada depends on many factors, the most important of which is the degree of gynecomastia and the experience of the treating doctor, in addition to the doctor’s center’s equipment and good reputation. The treatment also includes the cost of the anesthesiologist as well. The cost of gynecomastia ranges from 8,000 to 25,000 Egyptian pounds, and may vary slightly from one case to another.