Melasma is one of the most common skin problems and is annoying to the skin, as it appears in many places in the body, especially the face, women are keen on its purity and serenity to highlight its beauty and sense of confidence, so you will find the best Melasma treatment in Hurghada in Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and cosmetology. So, you will find the best dermatologist in Hurghada in Ghardaa,
In addition to the latest medical tools, devices and technologies. Not only that, Nadara Clinic always strives to provide comfort, as well as to obtain the best treatment, advice and medical support from the entire team of doctors. Enjoy high self-confidence and a skin free of melasma or any common skin problems, as it can be treated, especially the treatment of melasma on the face, at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
What is melasma?
Melasma is a dark brown pigmentation and spots that appear as a result of the overproduction of the melanin pigment responsible for the color. It may appear in the form of dots or ripples, and it often affects people with darker skin more because there are more cells. What appears in the face as a result of exposure to the sun or changing hormone levels, as in pregnancy, is called pregnancy melasma or pregnancy mask.
Causes of melasma
There are many factors that lead to the appearance of Melasma, such as:
- Exposure to direct sunlight and for long periods.
- Changes in estrogen and progesterone levels are caused by pregnancy or taking birth control pills.
- Malfunction of the Thyroid.
- Stress and mental state.
- Taking some medications that stimulate the appearance of melasma.
- Infection with some chronic diseases such as hepatitis C, as well as tuberculosis.
- Adrenal and pituitary disorders.
- Using skin care products inappropriately for the skin type.
- Use of inferior cosmetics.
- Use aromatic deodorants.
The places where melasma appears in the body
Melasma may appear in many places in the human body, for example:
- The front.
- The nose.
- Nasal bone.
- above the upper lip.
- The mouth.
- The chin.
- The neck.
- The chest, especially the nipples.
- Places where friction occurs, such as inner thighs, and armpits.
- Age progresses, especially in women from 20 to 40 years of age.
Types of melasma
There are three types of melasma that depend on how deep the melasma is in the layers of the skin. These types for example:
It occurs on melasma on the outer layer of the epidermis on the surface of the skin and is dark brown in color. Moreover, it has a specific area and can be treated easily.
It is also called cutaneous melasma. Besides, it is light brown or blue in color. It is considered the most difficult type of melasma to treat, and its borders are blurry and do not appear clearly in the light.
t is the most common type of melasma, and it is brown or blue in color and can be treated to some extent.
Instructions Before Starting Melasma Treatment
First: Choosing the right place:
Care must be taken to choose where melasma can be treated and removed in an equipped clinic or medical center, and care must be taken to choose the best dermatologist. All this you will find at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser, and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, where the best medical team at the highest level of expertise is dispatched, as well as the latest technologies and medical devices.
Second: the doctor's assessment of the case
It is one of the most important instructions that must be followed, as the doctor will evaluate the condition of the skin, as well as the type of melasma, its depth and its causes so that he can find the appropriate treatment method.
Third: the medical history
You must tell your doctor about your medical history and if you suffer from any other skin diseases, as well as any treatments or medications you are taking. You can also tell the doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada and whether this melasma affects your psyche and what to expect after treatment.
Fourth: Follow the doctor's instructions
- The doctor may give you some creams that should be applied to the melasma areas to prepare for the treatment of melasma, whether by laser or chemical peels.
- Stop taking blood thinners containing Ibuprofen and Aspirin.
- Don't take vitamins such as vitamin A as well as pharmaceutical or herbal supplements.
- Stop smoking at least two weeks before treatment.
- Take a shower before going to Nadara Clinic to treat melasma, as you may refrain from showering after the treatment for a while.
- Avoid applying cosmetics and skin care before the session.
- Do not remove hair from the areas to be treated so as not to cause irritation during treatment.
- Not to perform cosmetic procedures on the skin, such as filler injections, as well as Botox.
Melasma treatment methods in Hurghada
There is more than one way to treat and remove melasma from anywhere in the body, but the doctor must first diagnose because the treatment depends on the causes of this melasma. Treatment methods include, for example:
Treatment of melasma with medical creams
In the case of epidermal melasma, the doctor may resort to treating melasma through medical creams, which often contain compounds such as:
- Retinoid cream (preparations containing vitamin A)
- Creams that contain acids such as kojic acid, hydroxy acid, and azelaic acid.
Laser melasma treatment in Hurghada
Laser is one of the best ways to treat various skin problems such as removing freckles, melasma, spots, pigmentation, acne scars, burns, as well as scars...etc. This is due to the lack of side effects and the absence of the need for surgical intervention, which makes it the ideal treatment for the skin and its problems. The examination may take from an hour to an hour and a half, depending on each case.
Types of laser to treat melasma
The type of laser used in the treatment and removal of melasma in Hurghada depends on the depth of the melasma, where it is located, and the color of the skin. Of the types of laser used, for example:
Nonablative Fractional Laser
It is one of the most important types of laser that doctors use in skin treatment. It depends on the light targeting the deep layers of the skin, as well as not affecting the superficial layers with it. As the heat affects the deep layers of the skin, which stimulates the secretion of more collagen to renew skin cells and unify and smooth the skin tone. This type of laser has a rapid appearance of results and the absence of temporary side effects on the skin for a long time like other types. Your doctor at Nadara Clinic will tell you to apply hydroquinone cream before the non-ablative fractional laser treatment.
Intense pulsed light (IPL) laser
This type of laser relies on targeting light to the melanin pigment on the surface of the skin, which heats the melanin layer and destroys it, as well as removing melasma. But it may take a long time to reach satisfactory results in laser melasma treatment.
Ablative Fractional Laser
Excisional laser technology relies on peeling the outer layer of the skin, as it uses intense rays that help remove the outer skin layer, as well as stimulate collagen to renew and renew the cells of this layer. Not only that, but it gives it freshness and hides any pigmentation, spots, pimples or scars. Therefore, it is ideal for deep melasma. It also needs a two-week recovery period.
Q-Switched Laser (LFQS)
The Q Switched Laser technology relies on the release of powerful radiation waves of two types, one type that treats the upper layer of the skin, while the other type treats the inner layers where the pigmentation is fragmented by heat. In the end, the pigmentation is eliminated after its fragmentation by the lymphatic system. It is preferable to use this type when melasma returns again, as well as in the treatment of pregnancy melasma.
How many sessions does melasma laser treatment need?
Laser melasma treatment needs, whether it is carbon laser, fractional laser or Q-switched laser, it needs 5 to 7 sessions. The doctor also determines the number of sessions based on each case and how well the skin responds to the laser.
Steps to remove melasma with a laser in Hurghada
First, determine the area
The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser, and cosmetology in Hurghada determines the area.
Second: Clean the skin
The doctor cleans the area that has freckles and around it well.
Third: local anesthesia
The dermatologist numbs the target area by applying a local anesthetic to avoid feeling pain. The doctor applies the anesthetic cream at least an hour before the session and waits until it takes effect.
Fourth: directing the laser beams
The doctor directes the laser beams at the target area that has melasma without damaging the surrounding area.
Fifth: Follow up with the doctor
The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada sets another appointment in order to follow up on the outcome of the session and determine the number of upcoming sessions.
Temporary side effects after laser melasma removal in Hurghada
To whiten the skin and remove melasma in a week, side effects will occur, which usually disappear within days. These effects include, for example:
- Feeling of pain in the area.
- Swelling and redness in the treated area.
- The appearance of a layer of skin that peels off over time.
When will the result of laser melasma removal appear?
The result may appear and you will notice a change after 3 to 5 days, but you must continue the sessions until you get the desired result. But the end result appears at least 3 to 6 months of treatment.
Advantages of laser melasma removal from the face in Hurghada
- The laser is safe on the skin.
- An effective treatment in removing all kinds of simple deep melasma.
- It gives satisfactory end results.
- By using carbon laser to remove melasma, it is possible to return to work and normal life on the same day of the session.
- There is no significant pain during the laser session other than a simple tingling.
- Other benefits for the skin and skin
- The skin gains freshness and vitality.
- Hides the effects of aging.
- Makes the skin smoother and brighter.
Chemical peeling in the treatment of melasma in Hurghada
Chemical peeling is one of the best methods of treating melasma in Hurghada. The chemical peel technique depends on peeling the layers of the skin, but there are types for it. The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada chooses the best type of chemical peel according to the type of melasma, deep or superficial.
Types of chemical peels
1- Superficial chemical peeling
It treats melasma, especially superficial melasma. It depends on applying a chemical solution consisting of a mixture of salicylic acid with glycolic acid, then applying a neutralizer, then washing the skin well.
2- Medium chemical peel
In this technique, medium-severe melasma is treated by applying trichloroacetic acid, and sometimes glycolic acid is also added. Which helps to get rid of the cost of pregnancy.
3- Deep chemical peeling
It is one of the best and most severe types of chemical peels, where a strong chemical solution, which is carbonic acid (phenol) is applied in stages to the target area. The dermatologist gives the patient intravenous fluids, which are also used to treat the effects of scars and deep wounds.
Advantages of chemical peeling in Hurghada
- It is used to treat all skin types.
- It can be used on all areas of the body.
- He needs a shorter recovery period.
- Eliminates signs of skin aging.
- It treats acne scars.
- Eliminate the cost of pregnancy.
- Helps reduce the appearance of signs of aging skin.
- Moisturizing the skin.
- Stimulating collagen to regenerate skin cells.
Instructions for melasma treatment in Hurghada
Care must be taken to follow all the doctor’s instructions at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada so as not to cause serious skin complications. The instructions include, for example, the following
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Do not rub the skin when feeling itchy.
- Drink enough water. targeted.
- In the case of the laser, cold compresses are applied to the area.
- Avoid heat, hot water and sauna.
- Use the skin moisturizing cream prescribed by the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Do not try to exfoliate the skin yourself so that infections do not occur.
- Avoid wearing cosmetics and skin care products.
- Not to engage in violent effort or activity.
Plasma for the treatment of melasma in the face in Hurghada
This technique is based on extracting plasma from the patient’s own blood, and then processing it to be of higher benefit to the skin in which it is injected. Where you can get rid of facial costs as well as pregnancy costs throughout the body.
The benefits of plasma for the treatment of facial melasma
- Stimulating collagen production.
- Ensure that the skin is not irritated.
- Renew skin cells and make them more youthful.
- Improve the appearance of the skin.
- Unification of skin color.
- Reducing pore size.
- Elimination of fine lines.
Tips to protect the skin from melasma
Follow the instructions below to prevent the risk of melasma. Include for example:
- Drink plenty of water in the range of 8 glasses per day.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF 50.
- Avoid exposure to the sun at noon.
- Constantly moisturize the skin.
- Use an effective lotion.
- Apply high-quality cosmetics, not inferior ones.
- Use skin care products after consulting a doctor to recommend what is suitable for your skin.
Cases that are not candidates for the treatment of melasma
No treatment should be performed to remove melasma for the following cases:
- Pregnant woman.
- Take birth control pills.
- People with chronic skin diseases.
- Those with hemophilia.
- In case of sunburn.
- Case of active acne in the skin.
Melasma removal prices in Hurghada
Cost prices in Egypt depend on several factors, the most important of which are:
- Melasma type.
- Melasma causes.
- The number of sessions.
- The type of treatment used
- Each type of melasma treatment costs a different price
- The cost of laser melasma removal ranges from 3000 to 5000 Egyptian pounds.
- Chemical peeling for treating melasma ranges from 500 to 2500 EGP.
- The cost of melasma removal with plasma ranges from 1000 to 5000 Egyptian pounds.
- Age of the patient.
- Doctor's degrees.
- The location of the clinic or medical center and the extent of its equipment.
In conclusion, if you suffer from melasma that affects your happiness and self-confidence, you do not need to worry and look for natural mixtures or recipes because Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best melasma treatment methods in Hurghada. In addition to having many cosmetic treatments and services Such as filler, Botox and plasma injections.
As well as the treatment of various skin diseases such as, eczema, vitiligo, psoriasis, Acne And freckles, as you can get rid of acne scars, scars, pigmentation, wounds and spots. Besides having the best Surgeon in Hurghada in order to get a perfect body through operations Body sculpting body sculpture, Liposuction, rhinoplasty, and breast augmentation as well Large pores treatment. In addition to having the best Laser hair removal offers. Contact Nadara Clinic to get rid of melasma with the best doctors.