Are you still looking for ways to remove freckles? Freckles are among the things about which opinions differ. Some call it beauty freckles, others believe that it is dust from heaven that has fallen and chose to fall on some people, while others see that it distorts the features and does not show the skin clear. Therefore, Nadara Clinic in Hurghada offers you the opportunity to remove freckles with laser so that you can enjoy your complexion. Clear, without any stains or stains.
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada is the best center for laser freckle removal. Because it has the latest medical and technological devices as well the best dermatologist in HurghadaEnjoy clear skin without any freckles or pigmentation with Nadara clinic in Hurghada and the latest technology. Nadara clinic exerts all of its efforts to let you reach your satisfaction with your appearance and enjoy younger and more vibrant skin.
What is a freckle?
Freckles are small brown spots scattered on the skin that differ from the base skin color. It is usually found on the face or exposed parts of the body that are particularly exposed to the sun. Where freckles are caused by increased secretion melanin pigment. It is usually seen in people with white skin, red hair or blond hair, as well as those with light-colored eyes. These spots are brown at the beginning of their appearance and with age they may turn red or yellow.
Freckles always appear in places exposed to the sun, such as:
- The face.
- The neck.
- Upper back.
- The chest.
There are two types of freckles, but they are in the same shape and spots that appear on the surface of the skin, and they are as follows:
Ephelides are called freckles that are inherited from genetics and may appear from birth or in adolescence.
2- Solar petechiae
The appearance of solar lentigines is associated with exposure to the sun for people with white skin and light eyes, as melanin is secreted to protect the skin. Also, with advancing age, the secretion of melanin decreases and is concentrated in the form of freckles or brown spots and pigmentation in many areas exposed to the sun in the body.
Causes of freckles
1- Exposure to sunlight
The sun is one of the main factors that stimulate the secretion of melanin pigment to protect the skin. However, excessive exposure to sunlight may lead to an increase in the appearance of freckles. As a result of an excess of melanin pigment secretion.
Like all body systems, it weakens with age. Which leads to the appearance of age pigmentation and freckle spots, and the more the skin is exposed to the sun, the more freckles.
3- Genetic factors
It is considered one of the most important factors that cause the appearance of freckles. Where it appears in children as a result of the presence of its own genes in the father or the mother. The gene responsible for determining the type of melanin is MC1R. There are two types of melanin, the first of which is eumelanin, which protects the skin from the sun's ultraviolet rays. The other is pheomelanin, which does not protect against the sun's ultraviolet rays.
4- Accumulation of dead cells
You must constantly clean the skin of any sediment or dead skin until dead cells accumulate. This led to the appearance of freckles.
5- Sensitive skin
Perfumes or some cosmetics may affect sensitive skin, which leads to the appearance of spots similar to freckles.
6- Taking birth control pills
When a person manipulates the hormones created by God, this sometimes causes an imbalance in the body's functions. As well as the skin, taking birth control pills leads to the appearance of brown spots that are very similar to freckles.
As a result of the many hormonal changes during pregnancy, freckles may appear or change the color of the freckles that appeared before pregnancy, as well as melasma.
8- Infection with Tina Versicolor
Tina Versicolor causes small brown freckle-like spots to appear on the neck, back, and shoulders.
Cases that require laser freckle removal in Hurghada
Freckles are not a disease, as it is harmless, but they may indicate a risk of developing skin cancer. It may also be annoying sometimes for some, so there are some cases that call for removing freckles, such as:
- If you notice a difference in the color of the freckle spots or a difference in the texture of each of them, untreated this condition may lead to an upcoming danger indicator, which is skin cancer.
- When it forms an unaesthetic appearance as usual in some cases.
- If her appearance affects you psychologically and you see her distorting your appearance.
How does laser freckle removal technology work in Hurghada?
Laser freckle treatment technology is based on lightening freckles by targeting the melanin layer by laser waves, which reduces its secretion or works to stop it completely. Where it emits strong pulses of light in a fraction of a second. It also targets the blood vessels under the skin to destroy them, which helps in lightening the skin tone.
In addition to stimulating collagen to renew skin cells with cells free of freckles and pigmentation. But the response of the skin varies from one person to another according to the color of the skin. The greater the difference between the color of the skin and the color of freckles, the more successful the removal of freckles permanently. Therefore, freckles may disappear permanently, but they should not be exposed to the sun directly again and a sunscreen should be applied. Therefore, laser facial freckle removal is a fast, safe and effective procedure that is performed by many around the world.
Types of laser used in freckle removal in Hurghada
With the terrible technological development in medical devices, many types of lasers appeared, which are used according to each case. The doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada determines a laser device suitable for each case according to skin color and freckle area. These devices are like:
Q-switch laser device
It is called (quality switch), as Q-switch laser devices produce high-intensity light beams, and there are types of it:
First: Laser Q switch YAG
It is the best type of laser device that is efficient in removing freckles easily by targeting the freckle layers and not harming the surrounding tissues. In addition to having multiple wavelengths according to each case 1064, 650, 585, and 532 nm. Not only that but it is also Doctors use lasers to remove tattoos and birthmarks with high efficiency. tattoos and birthmarks with high efficiency.
Second: Laser Q switch Alexandrite (755 nm)
This device selectively destroys melanocytes as the melanin absorbs the laser wavelength.
Third: Laser Q switch ruby (694 nm)
This type uses high energy and light reflections, which helps in stimulating the skin to renew pigmented skin cells, especially freckles of different colors.
Cases that are not candidates for laser freckle removal in Hurghada
The result of laser freckle removal is ideal and satisfactory, but there are cases that laser treatment will not lead to the desired result, such as:
1- The presence of active acne with the freckles
As it may lead to an exacerbation of pimples and the appearance of other spots. Because after the laser freckle removal procedure, the doctor will apply moisturizers that clog the pores, which affects the active acne.
2- Dark skin conditions
When the natural skin color is dark, it may not reach a satisfactory result.
3- Exposure to the sun for long periods of time
In this case, an excess may occur due to the effect of sunlight.
Smoking negatively affects the laser freckle removal process, as it prevents blood from reaching the capillaries in the skin, which prevents them from nourishing to rebuild healthy skin layers.
5- Hormonal disorders
- If you are taking medicines that affect hormones, such as birth control pills.
- Pregnant women as they have hormonal changes that affect freckles.
- Lactating women.
6- Skin diseases or changes
A case of dermatitis or a burn that is still active. And also if the patient has done a tan.
Because they are still young and their hormones will show freckles in the coming age stages.
How many sessions does laser freckle removal need in Hurghada?
Usually, you need only two to three sessions, as the result appears immediately after the operation, but is accompanied by some swelling and inflammation that gradually disappear within 4 to 6 weeks. After reviewing the doctor, he determines whether another session is needed or not.
Instructions before laser freckle removal in Hurghada
You must follow these instructions before the laser freckle removal procedure in Hurghada. So as not to cause serious complications or not reach a satisfactory result. Among the most important of these instructions are:
- Choose the best place, whether it is a clinic or a well-equipped medical center, and you will find the most famous center in Hurghada which is Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology because of its good reputation as a result of treating many cases of laser freckle removal as well as other more complex cases.
- Inform the doctor of any diseases you suffer from, especially skin diseases.
- Inform the doctor of all the medications or treatments you are taking so that there is no interference between the treatments he will prescribe for you.
- If you are a smoker, please stop smoking for at least a month before and after the laser freckle removal procedure in Hurghada.
- Avoid exposure to the sun for at least a month before the operation, so as not to affect the response of the skin to the laser rays.
- Do not perform cosmetic injections such as filler injections or Botox.
- Avoid doing any peeling sessions for the skin.
- Don't remove hair from the freckle area before the session, as hair removal may irritate the area and cause complications.
- Avoid applying cosmetics and skin care products about two weeks before the session.
- Stop taking herbal supplements as well as vitamins.
- Do not take blood thinners that contain aspirin or ibuprofen.
- The doctor may prescribe some treatments and creams for you 6 weeks before the laser freckle removal process, in order to smooth the skin and respond to the laser beams.
Laser freckle removal steps in Hurghada
First: Determine the areas of laser freckle removal
The dermatologist determines the freckles areas that he will target with the laser. And also he determines the number of sessions according to the area of the freckles and their type.
Second: Clean the skin
The doctor cleans the skin well before any procedure.
Third: local anesthesia
The dermatologist applies a local anesthetic cream to the freckles areas to avoid the patient from feeling any pain and feeling comfortable.
Fourth: directing the laser beams
The dermatologist directs the laser light beams to the areas of the presence of freckles precisely so that the surface layer of the skin is removed without any damage to other tissues.
The doctor places bandages on the laser-treated areas in order to protect them from any external effects.
Sixth: Follow up with the doctor
The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic will ask you to review him after a determined period to follow up on the result of the laser freckle removal process and find out if you need other sessions that may reach from two to three sessions only and the result may appear from the first session without the need for the rest of the sessions.
Temporary side effects after laser freckle removal in Hurghada
Like all laser operations, some temporary side effects may occur that quickly disappear within weeks and appear as a result of the laser freckle removal process in Hurghada. These effects include:
- Skin inflammation.
- Simple bruising or swelling.
- Minor pains that are overcome with the medicines prescribed by the doctor.
Instructions after laser freckle removal in Hurghada
- Always raise your head up during sleep.
- Avoid touching the treated area.
- When feeling itchy, you should not rub the skin.
- The skin should be cleaned continuously 3 to 5 times a day with cold water as prescribed by the doctor.
- You can treat the swelling by placing an ice pack on the swollen area. This will make you feel comfortable and reduce swelling.
- After the recovery period, a high-protection sunscreen should be used.
- Avoid exposure to heat such as a sauna and a warm bath.
- Avoid hair removal in the recovery period.
- Cosmetics and skin care should not be applied until after the recovery period, with the advice of a doctor.
- Use the creams that relieve inflammation that the doctor prescribed.
When does the result of laser freckle removal appear in Hurghada?
Usually, the result of laser freckle removal in Hurghada appears gradually from 4 to 6 weeks after the treatment. Where the color gradually changes to white or gray until you reach the final result.
Therefore, the skin usually needs 4-6 weeks to show the desired results, and some people may need 2-3 sessions for laser freckle removal, as the response of the treated area varies from one patient to another.
Advantages of using the laser to remove freckles in Hurghada
- High efficiency in using laser for removing freckles as it is the best way.
- Eliminate any other spots on the body as well as pigmentation.
- The laser helps in unifying the skin tone.
- Stimulating the production of collagen, which helps in the renewal of skin cells and gain freshness and vitality.
- Increasing skin smoothness and firmness, making pores smaller.
- It does not take as long as other treatments the duration of a laser freckle removal session is about 30 minutes and then the results are visible immediately.
- It has no significant side effects as the recovery period is small and there is no significant redness or inflammation.
- Eliminate signs of skin aging such as wrinkles and smile lines.
- Remove traces of acne and burns.
- Permanent results for laser freckle removal, but exposure to the sun should be avoided without sunscreen.
- Removal of birthmarks or melasma.
- Removing unwanted hair and you will find the best offers of laser hair removal in the skin care center in Hurghada.
Laser freckle removal prices in Hurghada
The cost of laser freckle removal in Egypt is lower compared to using other long-term methods, and the cost of freckle removal ranges from about 500 to 1500 Egyptian pounds, but it varies depending on several factors such as:
- The number of sessions needed for laser freckle removal is usually two to three sessions only.
- Skin color compared to freckle color, the lighter the skin compared to the freckle color, the less expensive it is.
- The type of laser device used, where the doctor chooses the appropriate type according to the condition of each patient.
- The extent of the doctor's competence and experience, as well as his science degree.
- The clinic’s equipment and reputation in the field of dermatology, laser and cosmetology.
In the end, if you suffer from freckles and they spread in an annoying way on your face or other areas that have been exposed to the sun, you do not need to worry anymore, as the team of doctors at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will help you get rid of freckles.
It is not the loss of freckles that you can get rid of, but the Rejuvenation Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the opportunity to get rid of many skin diseases such as psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema, and themelasma, spots and scars and Acne. Treatment of hair damage or hair loss..etc. Also, there are many cosmetic treatments and services Such as filler and botox injections, as well Hair transplantation in Hurghada ,Furthermore Having the best surgeon in Hurghada for operations liposuctionbreast augmentation, and Body sculpting. The best dermatologists in Nadara Clinic use laser technology with the latest devices in many treatments such as removing the effects of burns And the traces of acne and also Removing hair by laser. Enjoy healthy and more youthful skin with Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I book an appointment to remove freckles ?
How do I remove freckles permanently?
Laser is one of the best ways to remove freckles easily without time and effort, but you should stay away from the sun by wearing a hat and applying sunscreen.
How many sessions do you need to get rid of freckles with laser in Hurghada?
The number of sessions varies from one case to another according to the area of the freckles and the color of the skin, and most cases often require two to three sessions.
Are freckles considered a disease?
Freckles are not a disease, but a disorder in the secretion of melanin pigment as a result of exposure to the sun or genetic factors, but despite that it may sometimes be an indication of skin cancer.
Do freckles return after laser removal?
The return or permanent disappearance of freckles depends on the response of the skin to the laser rays, as well as on skincare and not being exposed to the sun or applying sun protection creams, or you can wear a wide-brimmed hat.
What is the cause of the appearance of freckles on the face?
Light skin is the most susceptible to the appearance of freckles due to the lack of melanin in the pigment cells, so freckles appear when exposed to the sun, and also it appears as a result of genetic factors.
What type of laser is used to remove freckles at Freshness Dermatology Center in Hurghada?
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic has the latest technologies and medical devices, and one of the most important types of laser for freckle removal at the Nadara Clinic, as well as the Fractional laser. The dermatologist determines what is appropriate for each case.
How much does laser freckle removal cost?
This depends on the area of the freckles and how different the color of the freckles is from the skin color, in addition to the experience of the dermatologist in laser treatment, and its cost starts from approximately 500 to 1500 pounds.
When will the results of laser freckle removal appear?
The result of laser freckle removal in Hurghada appears after the first session at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser, and Cosmetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea. While the final result appears after 6 weeks, you must follow the doctor's instructions and not be exposed to the sun.