Skin acne are among the most annoying things that distort the appearance, and their presence on the face leads to discomfort, but some acne appear in the buttocks, which makes them feel uncomfortable and distorts the appearance. Therefore, in this article, we will tell you about the best ways to treat butt acne in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic has the best dermatologist with a selection of the best plastic medicine doctors in Hurghada with scientific and practical experience.
Therefore, you will get the appropriate treatment for your skin, as there is more than one method used in the treatment of butt acne in Hurghada. In addition, Nadara Clinic keeps pace with international technologies and safe modern treatments, as well as providing all modern equipment. In this article, we will tell you about the causes of butt acne and how to prevent them, as well as how the treatment takes place at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Causes of butt acne
In order to be able to treat butt acne, you must know the cause of their occurrence in order for the treatment to be done radically. Therefore, it is one of the most important causes of butt acne.
If you have acne on the face, you may be prone to acne on the shoulder, chest, back, and buttocks as well. Because the skin of the buttocks, like any other skin, is susceptible to infection with bacteria, infections, and acne.
2- Inflammation of the hair follicles
It is also called folliculitis, where hair is found in all places in the body, as well as the buttocks. So when the hair follicles get infected, they cause redness and swelling. Therefore, it resembles facial acne, and it may have a white head or cause pain to its owner.
3- Wearing inappropriate clothes
Clothing is one of the main factors that lead to inflammation of the hair follicles, as well as the appearance of Butt Pumps on the buttocks, and one of the most important wrong habits such as:
Wearing tight clothes, which leads to friction that causes inflammation.
Synthetic clothing such as nylon and polyester, which causes moisture to remain on the skin.
4- Keratosis pilaris
It is also called “goose skin”, as this condition causes the appearance of pimples on the buttocks, and they may be red in color or the color of the skin, and they may be small or large.
Sometimes the sweating of the skin in this area is the reason for its moisture for a long time, which causes the growth of bacteria and acne.
6- Bacterial or fungal infection
There may be a bacterial infection on the skin such as and Staphylococcus aureus (Staphylococcus aureus) Therefore, a specialist dermatologist must be able to diagnose a referral and its cause well. The presence of bacteria may lead to boils or skin abscess.
7- Contact dermatitis
Contact dermatitis is a reaction to exposure to chemicals or substances that cause an allergic skin reaction.
8- Neglecting hair removal
Neglecting to remove unwanted hair in the right ways may lead to infections, as well as the appearance of acne.
9- Clogged hair follicles
Dirt or dead skin may accumulate in the pores and lead to blockage of the hair follicles, which impedes the exit of hair and leads to infections. This happens as a result of neglecting to wash the butt with a suitable lotion.
10- Use inappropriate skin care products
There are many women who use skin care products such as washing their skin with lotion without choosing what suits their skin or without knowing their skin type and needs. Which may lead to inflammation of the skin or clogged pores and the appearance of pimples.
Cases that require treatment of butt acne
Back acne may be simple and temporary and disappear quickly, but there are some cases that require treatment of acne in the clinic with a dermatologist. Some of these cases are:
- Frequent incidence of butt acne.
- Butt size increased.
- The proximity of acne to the anus.
- Secretion of bad-smelling liquids from acne.
- Non-response of butt acne to antibacterials.
- patients with diabetes.
Preparations before treating butt acne
- You can treat butt pimples in a hospital, clinic or medical center equipped with the latest equipment and modern technologies in the treatment of butt pimples. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides you with the best plastic medicine doctors with high degrees and experience.
- You should inform the plastic surgeon about your medical history and whether you are taking any medications or current treatments.
- Avoid applying cosmetics at least two weeks before starting treatment.
- If you are a smoker, you should stop smoking because it causes a lack of oxygen.
- Do not take blood thinners or medicines containing aspirin.
- Avoid taking medicines that contain retinoids.
- Avoid exposing the areas to be treated to sunlight.
- Do not apply skin care products to the butt two weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid hair removal at least a week before the session.
Ways to treat butt acne
There are many methods used in the treatment of butt acne in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. But the dermatologist chooses the appropriate method for each case. One of the most important ways to treat butt acne and their effects. like:
First: treat the butt with creams
The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic may begin treatment with you by using creams that help get rid of pimples on the buttocks, and the most important of these creams is.
- Creams that contain alpha hydroxy acid.
- Using topical creams that contain topical retinoids.
- Creams containing lactic acid.
- Use creams with salicylic acid.
Second: Treating butt acne with a fractional CO2 laser
Fractional laser CO2 is one of the best methods of treating butt acne in Hurghada, as its idea depends on exfoliating the surface layers of the skin in addition to cleaning the deeper layers of the skin. Which helps to get rid of bacteria and dirt that clog pores. It also stimulates the production of collagen, which regenerates damaged skin cells with new cells free from previous defects. Among the benefits of CO2 fractional laser in the treatment of butt acne, such as:
- Butt scars treatment.
- Treating the effects of acne and black spots.
- Getting rid of the effects of pigmentation and spots.
- Restore collagen production in the skin.
- Cell regeneration.
- Unification of skin color.
- Skin Tightening.
- Getting rid of sagging skin.
- Add skin smoothness.
Fractional CO2 laser technique in the treatment of butt acne
The idea of \u200b\u200bfractional laser technology is based on the use of certain longitudinal wavelengths of laser beams with certain temperatures. As these rays penetrate the deep layers of the skin, which helps to get rid of the renewal of the deep layers of the skinto dermis.” It also stimulates skin cells to produce skin cells to stimulate regeneration, so the surface layer is exfoliated and renewed. It is also a quick and effective treatment used by the doctors of Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in of butt acne treatment in Hurghada.
The number of fractional laser sessions in the treatment of acne
The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea will tell you the number of sessions suitable for your condition. The number of sessions ranges from 3 to 5 sessions. But sessions must be separated for 2 to 4 weeks.
Fractional laser session steps for the buttocks
- The skin is cleaned with a medical solution to sterilize the place well.
- The doctor determines the areas that he will treat.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic applies a local anesthetic ointment to the buttocks and waits for a quarter of an hour.
- A gel is placed on the buttocks to help absorb the skin.
- The doctor shines laser beams with appropriate temperatures on the targeted areas.
- The doctor will place compresses on the targeted areas.
- Finally, the doctor will schedule the next session for the fractional laser procedure.
Side effects after treating butt acne with fractional
You will feel some temporary side effects after the CO2 fractional laser session, but they will end within a week. Among these effects are:
- Redness of the skin color.
- slight swelling
- Skin dryness.
- Itchy sensation.
- The pain is simple.
- itchy feeling;
- the appearance of scales.
The result of the fractional laser session
The result of the fractional laser for the buttocks will appear immediately, but with some redness and swelling, and the skin will peel off within a week, after which the result will appear. But the final result will appear after all the treatment sessions determined by the plastic doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. So the best result appears after 2 to 3 months. The result of the treatment of butt acne continues within 8 months. However, the required number of sessions must be completed in Butt pumps treatment in Hurghada.
Third: Chemical peeling, butt acne treatment in Hurghada
Chemical peeling is used in the treatment of butt pimples in Hurghada, as it helps to get rid of pimples and their effects. Where it depends on a chemical solution of acids such as glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and lactic acid that help exfoliate the deep layers of the skin. The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada determines which degree of peeling is suitable for you. However, it is considered a safe and effective treatment, but a doctor with experience and practical competence must be chosen. Among the benefits of chemical peeling in the treatment of butt acne, such as:
- Improve the texture and appearance of the buttocks skin.
- Getting rid of the effects of acne and its treatment.
- Unification of skin color.
- Skin tissue regeneration.
- Pigmentation and spots treatment.
- Treating the effects of acne and black spots.
Types of chemical peels
There are types and degrees of chemical peeling, and the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada determines the degree of chemical peeling. These types include:
- A light chemical peel for the buttocks, in which the superficial epidermis layer is exfoliated, and the skin recovers in just several days.
- Medium chemical peeling of the butt, in which the upper layer is peeled off as well as part of the middle layer of the skin, and the skin recovers in a week.
- A deep chemical peeling of the buttocks, in which the upper layer of the epidermis and the lower middle layer are exfoliated. But the recovery period may be up to 8 weeks and it is done once.
Steps for chemical peeling of the buttocks
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic will thoroughly clean and sterilize the skin with medical solutions.
- The plastic surgeon puts a peeling solution on the buttocks, depending on the degree of peeling, superficial, medium, or deep.
- At the end of the session, the plastic surgeon will apply a moisturizing cream to prevent dryness and moisturize the skin.
- The plastic surgeon sets the date for the next session, according to the type of peeling, and to follow up on the results.
Side effects after chemical peeling of the buttocks
The result of a chemical butt peeling varies according to several factors such as the type of peeling and the condition of the butt skin. However, the following side effects usually occur:
1- Light chemical peeling
- Skin redness.
- The appearance of sunburn-like burns.
- Peeling the skin and it ends within 3 to 7 days, depending on each case.
2- Medium chemical peel
- Skin redness.
- Swelling of the area
- The appearance of peeling crusts within 7 to 14 days.
3- Deep chemical peeling
- Skin redness.
- The pain is simple.
- Crusts last from 14 to 21 days.
The result of a chemical peel
The result of the chemical peeling will appear in butt acne treatment in Hurghada after the end of the recovery period, according to the degree of peeling. You must also adhere to the full number of sessions as prescribed by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic, according to your condition.
The number of chemical peel sessions needed
The best dermatologist will tell you how many sessions of butt peeling to treat acne. The number of sessions depends on your condition as well as the type of peeling. Where simple chemical peeling needs a number ranging from 3 to 5 sessions, with preference between sessions from two to five weeks. While it needs a medium chemical peel, you can repeat the session every 6 to 12 months. But for deep chemical peeling, it is done only once and gives impressive results.
Fourth: Cold peeling to treat Butt pumps
Cold peeling is one of the modern techniques that relies on the renewal of the superficial layer of the skin as well as the renewal of the second layer of the epidermis. In addition, it uses certain creams that exfoliate the skin and stimulate collagen production to help regenerate skin cells. Which results in a smooth butt free of acne and its effects, as well as free of pigmentation. There are also two types of cold peeling: Cosmelan peeling, and Derma Melan peeling. Where their idea is based on the use of creams with acidic ingredients and vitamins. As a result, they work to reduce melanin production by inhibiting the action of the tyrosinase enzyme. Among the benefits of cold peeling are:
- Eliminate pigmentation.
- Reducing melanin production.
- Skin tightening.
- Skin softening.
- Skin cell regeneration.
- Improve skin elasticity and freshness.
- Treating the effects of acne and black spots.
Cold peeling steps
- The doctor cleans and sterilizes the skin well.
- The dermatologist applies a layer of the necessary materials for cold peeling, whether it is Cosmelan or Derm Milan, on the entire butt.
- The mask is left on the buttocks for a certain period, determined by the dermatologist, according to each patient's complexion.
- The plastic surgeon removes the mask well and applies a moisturizing cream.
- In the end, the plastic surgeon will tell you the date of the next session to follow up on the results and do another session.
Temporary side effects after treating butt acne with cold peeling
You will feel some temporary side effects, but they will disappear after following the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics. Among these effects are the following:
- Redness of the target area.
- peeling of the skin;
The result of a cold peeling session
The result of the cold peeling of the butt will appear after the side effects of swelling and redness are over. However, you must follow the dermatologist's instructions to reach the best results and avoid inflammation. The final result will appear within 3 months.
The number of cold peeling sessions for the buttocks
The dermatologist will determine the number of sessions required for your condition. It often needs from one to 3 sessions, with a interval of about 4 weeks between each session and the next.
Instructions for the treatment of butt acne in Hurghada
In order to reach the best result after the butt acne treatment in Hurghada, you must follow the instructions of the dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic. Some of these instructions are:
- Avoid exposure of the target area to sunlight.
- Do not apply creams or skin care products to the buttocks.
- Avoid sitting on the back.
- Commitment to rest, not to make strenuous effort, and to avoid sports.
- You can apply cold compresses 24 hours after the session.
- Drink large amounts of water.
- Take the painkillers and medications prescribed for you by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Resist the itchy sensation.
- Avoid smoking.
- Do not peel off the scales yourself.
Tips for preventing butt acne
- Washing the skin frequently using an anti-bacterial soap once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes to reduce friction.
- Choose cotton clothes to ventilate the skin.
- Change clothes that have been sweated immediately.
- Apply warm compresses to the buttocks.
- Choose a moisturizer suitable for your skin type, and you can consult a dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada.
- You can use zinc-containing creams to prevent butt pimples.
- Use a scrub suitable for your skin type to remove dead skin.
- Choose a suitable hair removal method where you can Laser hair removal at Nadar Clinic in Hurghada.
- Avoid touching the butt so that the acne do not spread.
Cases that are not candidates for the treatment of butt acne
- Those with immunodeficiency.
- Those suffering from a skin infection.
- Those who take drugs that weaken the immune system, such as corticosteroids.
- pregnant women.
- Lactating women.
- cancer patients.
- Dark skinned people.
In the end, you will find in the Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology many skin care methods, whether for the face or all parts of the body. You can also perform butt augmentation with the best butt augmentation doctors in Hurghada, as well as body shaping and four-dimensional body sculpting. There are steps between you and your dream in order to enjoy attractive skin in all areas of your body, increase your self-confidence, and wear whatever you like.
How can I book an appointment for acne treatment in Hurghada?
What is the reason for the appearance of acne in the back?
There are many reasons that lead to the appearance of acne in the butt, and the most important reason is inflammation of the hair follicles, which occurs as a result of friction when wearing tight clothes or sweating in clothes..
How can get rid of butt acne?
Acne on the buttocks can be removed in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic where the dermatologist will start the treatment using creams containing alpha hydroxy acid or lactic acid. You can also perform fractional laser sessions for the buttocks to treat acne, chemical peeling sessions, or cold peeling sessions.
When are butt acne dangerous?
Butt acne are dangerous if they are close to the anus and cause pain and are difficult to sit on. Therefore, in this case, a dermatologist should be consulted at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
How do I get rid of the roughness of the backside?
You can get rid of the roughness of the buttocks by using creams that contain zinc, as well as washing the area twice a day, but for a more effective and quick treatment, you can do peeling sessions such as fractional laser, chemical peeling, or cold peeling. You will get amazing results and a smooth butt.
Is there a back peeling?
Yes, there is peeling for the buttocks using creams prescribed by a dermatologist that suit your condition and skin type. There is also fractional laser peeling, as well as cold peeling and chemical peeling, and the doctor determines which one is suitable for your condition.
When does the effect of chemical peeling begin?
The effect of chemical peeling begins after at least a week.