Do you dream of a consistent body free of accumulated fat? There is no need to dream anymore because Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada provides you with methods of dissolving fat with the best lipolysis doctor in Hurghada to perform a number of liposuction sessions because the lipolysis process is safe and effective.
There are many methods for liposuction, body contouring or body sculpting with the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada. While fragmentation of fat is one of the best ways to get rid of accumulated fat and restore the beauty of the body. Nadara Center is characterized by the presence of the best integrated team of highly qualified doctors in the field of plastic medicine and surgery. In addition, the Freshness Center is keen to keep pace with the latest technologies and modern devices in the world. The center also strives to achieve your dream and to obtain a perfect and attractive body.
What does Lipolysis mean?
Lipolysis means breaking the bonds between fat cells in the body in adipose tissue under the skin, causing them to separate from each other and break the cells. The fat accumulated directly under the skin is affected by many factors such as heat, cooling, and some substances that dissolve fat. Therefore, many fat loss sessions appeared with various techniques, which we will talk about in our article.
Body places where you can melt fat
Fat loss is a safe process, so it can be used in many places in the body, such as:
- The abdomen.
- Back fat area.
- The neck.
- The face.
Candidates for Lipolysis sessions in Hurghada
Cosmetic and dermatologists at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics perform more than one fat removal session in many ways. But it does not treat deep fat in the body. People who are candidates for this procedure are:
- She should not be obese, as she has other treatments provided by Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- People who expect realistic results.
- No cardiovascular or cardiovascular symptoms.
- Not having diabetes.
Instructions before the lipolysis session in Hurghada
- Lipolysis is one of the operations that the doctor is advised to choose carefully because it has a radical effect. Therefore, choose Nadara Clinic, the best beauty clinic in Hurghada, as it includes the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada. In addition to the doctor's use of a laser device and continuous follow-up with the patient.
- Talk to your doctor about your goal and expectations after the procedure.
- Inform the doctor of your medical history and if you have had any surgeries before.
- Tell your doctor about any medications you are taking.
- The doctor examines the area where the fat is to be removed and may take some pictures from different angles.
- Not taking blood thinners or anticoagulants.
- Avoid removing hair from the area to be treated.
- Do not tattoo the area to be treated.
- Avoid getting a tan or changing skin color prior to liposuction.
- Avoid sunburn.
- Stop smoking two weeks before skin removal sessions.
Ways to break down fat in Hurghada
There are many ways to get rid of the accumulated fat by breaking up the fat, and it is one of the safest ways, and what you have to do. Among the most important methods of treatment such as:
First: Non-surgical laser Lipolysis in Hurghada
The fat loss process depends on the use of heat, whether by laser waves with a wavelength or short wavelength, as the laser beams heat the fat cells because they are affected by the laser beam more than other cells of the body. The laser also has many advantages, as it is non-surgical enough, and sometimes it may require a minor surgical intervention. Therefore, doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada prefer laser in liposuction. There is also the best Lipolysis doctor.
The advantages of non-surgical laser in slimming
Laser is the most important frequent treatment used in treating many diseases. Laser has brought about a medical revolution as it has many benefits such as:
- Safer than surgeries and their risks.
- Effective treatment.
- Eliminate fat without the need for surgical intervention.
- Less chance of infection because there is no surgery.
- Increase skin smoothness.
- Stimulating collagen production.
- Not harming the rest of the body's cells.
- No scars.
- Make skin more youthful.
- Skin sagging treatment.
Laser session steps for slimming
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology draws lines on the area where fat is to be removed. Whereby, it determines the area that the laser beam will shine on.
- The doctor uses local anesthesia so that the patient does not feel any album, even if it is very simple.
- The session usually takes 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the size of the area to be removed.
- After the end of the session, the doctor will set the date for the next session and follow up on the results of the operation.
Second: cold laser Lipolysis in Hurghada
This technique is based on minimally invasive surgery and is also called “liposuction” or “fat dissolving”. Where the fat that has been fragmented is suctioned out of the body.
Steps for cold laser sessions
- The doctor draws lines on the area.
- The area to be treated will be numbed until you are completely comfortable.
- The surgeon at Nadara Center in Hurghada makes a very small surgical incision.
- Laser beams are inserted through the tube to break up the fat.
- The doctor inserts a small tube through the incision to suck out the liquid fat after it has been broken up with a laser.
- The surgeon sutures the surgical incision.
- The doctor sets a follow-up appointment and writes a prescription for the medications and documents that must be taken.
Side effects after laser sessions for slimming
You will feel some temporary side effects after the fat is melted, which quickly disappear with time. Examples of these effects are:
- Swelling of the treated area.
- Bruises appear in the area that you want to treat.
- The pain is simple
Third: cooling Lipolysis in Hurghada (cryo)
It is also called cryolipolysis, cool sculpting. It is a non-surgical technique used to break up fat accumulated in specific areas of the body. This method relies on freezing the subcutaneous fat layer in the area to be slimmed down. As a result of freezing, fat cells die gradually, so the body gets rid of liquid fat through the liver or kidneys, and not through the body liposuction.
How does cryo technology work?
The idea of liposuction in Hurghada with cryo relies on the use of a cryo device that emits sound frequencies. These frequencies only help cool fat cells without any effect on other cells and then destroy them. Also, one of its most important advantages is that it does not affect the adjacent tissues, as fat is affected by low temperature more than the cells of the body. The temperature of the device decreases gradually and reaches 8 degrees below zero, which confirms the effectiveness of this device.
Steps to use the cryo device for slimming
- The doctor locates the area with accumulated fat.
- The doctor sterilizes the area where the fat will be removed.
- The area is anesthetized with local anesthesia so that the patient does not feel any pain.
- The doctor applies a moisturizing cream so that the skin does not get hurt as the device passes over it.
- The dermatologist directs the device at Nadara Clinic towards the area that has accumulated fat. The doctor also gradually reduces the temperature to 8 degrees below zero.
- A cryolipolysis session usually takes about 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the area that has accumulated fat.
- In the end, the plastic surgeon sets the date for the next session to follow up on your health condition and follow up on the results.
Side effects after using the cryo device for slimming
After the cryolipolysis procedure, you will feel some temporary side effects after freezing and cracking the fat in Hurghada, Red Sea. But by following the doctor's instructions, these effects will disappear, such as:
- The appearance of bruises in the fat loss area.
- Swelling of the treated area.
- Feeling a slight pain, but it goes away by taking the analgesic prescribed for you by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic.
- Muscle spasm.
How many cryo cooling sessions for slimming?
The number of laser lipolysis sessions depends on many factors, including the area of the area that has accumulated fat, as well as the response of the body and the age of the patient. However, cryolipolysis often takes 3 to 5 weeks.
When do the results of the cryo machine appear?
Cryo sessions for fat removal are characterized by their rapid results, as the number of fat cells decreases significantly after one session. The session of breaking down fat cells by cooling them is one of the effective procedures. But you must adhere to the number of necessary sessions that the best fat loss doctor will tell you, which is often from one to three sessions. But the difference between sessions should be 4 to 6 weeks. As a result, an appropriate diet must be followed in order to maintain weight from gaining under the supervision of a doctor.
Cryo cooling features
- No need for surgical intervention and risk.
- Guaranteed results.
- Gradual weight loss.
- The speed of the results.
- Low probability of fat returning again.
- Efficient and safe process.
- Skin tightening and sagging.
Fourth: cavitation device for Lipolysis in Hurghada
Cavitation lipolysis is a non-invasive way to get rid of fat using ultrasound that breaks down the bonds between fat cells. This causes these liquid fats to be eliminated by the kidneys, who excrete them through the urine. There is more than one brand name for this device, such as liponix or ultrashape. However, you must follow a proper diet, and you will find the best nutritionist in Nadara Clinic as well. However, the device is not used on the face or neck, but it can be used on the abdomen and buttocks.
How does the cavitation device technology work?
The technology of the cavitation device depends on the use of ultrasound waves, as this causes bubbles to appear around the fat cells under the skin, and then these bubbles explode. This helps break down the fat in the lymphatic system and then the fat is eliminated through the body. In addition to having the best liposuction doctor who will help you in melting fat and getting rid of it.
Features and benefits of the cavitation device
- Its use is safe and effective.
- Helps get rid of cellulite.
- Tightening the skin and preventing sagging of the skin after getting rid of fat.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- It is a non-invasive procedure, so there are no risks.
- Its cost is lower than that of other operations.
- Its results last for a long time with diet.
Steps to use the cavitation device for slimming
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic sterilizes the area to be treated.
- The doctor passes the cavitation device over the area where fat is to be removed.
- The duration of the sessions varies from one case to another according to the area to be treated, its size, and the amount of accumulated fat. The session usually takes 45 to 75 minutes
- The dermatologist and cosmetologist determines the next date for the session and the number of sessions needed.
Cavitation side effects
The cavitation device is a safe and effective device, but you will feel some temporary side effects, but they will soon disappear, such as:
- Bruises appear in the targeted area.
- Redness of the target area.
What are the number of sessions of the cavitation device for slimming?
The doctor will locate you at Nadara for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. But the number of sessions depends on the size of the fat. Mostly, you will need one to three sessions, but there must be a two-week break between each session so that you can melt the fat with the best lipolysis doctor.
The result of the cavitation sessions
The result of cavitational fat removal often appears about 5 weeks after the first session. But you should know that without maintaining a balanced diet. Therefore, the best fat loss doctor will follow up with you.
Fifth: mesotherapy Lipolysis in Hurghada
Mesotherapy is one of the most important medical methods used to break up fat in a safe way and to get a harmonious body. Where this method depends on injecting the body with some powerful natural substances. These substances dissolve the fat accumulated under the skin without harming other tissues. Therefore, it is considered one of the methods used by many dermatologists to dissolve accumulated fat.
Components of mesotherapy injections
As we mentioned, mesotherapy injections consist of natural materials that are all approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for weight loss, such as
- Natural plant extracts.
- Some enzymes and vitamins.
- Phosphotidylquine (PPC)
- Sodium Deoxycholate (DC)
Mesotherapy injection technique
Mesotherapy needles are injected into areas of excess obesity, which are often stored directly under the skin, and this is the reason why it is difficult to burn them for weight loss. It uses very fine needles for the injection process, which contain concentrations of the aforementioned substances. The doctor at Nadara Clinic injects these tiny needles under the skin. These substances dissolve fatty tissues and are then eliminated by the body. The cosmetic and dermatologist at Nadara Clinic determines the number of sessions for lipolysis by mesotherapy based on the size of the fat tissue in it, as well as the body's response to mesotherapy injections.
Benefits of mesotherapy injections for slimming
In fact, there are many benefits of mesotherapy sessions to break down fat, such as:
- Stop storing and burning fat.
- Eliminate sagging.
- Effective treatment to get rid of cellulite.
- No pain.
- No need for surgical intervention, as it does not require a surgical incision.
- It works to coordinate the texture and sculpt the body
- Quick procedure as the session usually takes 30 minutes depending on each case.
- There is no need for rest as you can easily return to your normal life.
Mesotherapy injection steps for slimming
The doctor performs an allergic test so that there are no complications for the patient who is allergic to one of the substances in the mesotherapy needles.
- The doctor sterilizes the area where the fat is to be removed.
- The area is anesthetized with local anesthesia, as this procedure is painless.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada injects the area with fine needles for mesotherapy injections.
- All places where the patient wants to get rid of fat are injected.
- The dermatologist sets the next date to follow up on the results and determine the number and time of sessions.
Side effects after mesotherapy sessions
One of the most important advantages of mesotherapy injections is that there are no side effects like other methods of fat loss. Therefore, you will feel some slight swelling in the place where the fat is injected with mesotherapy injections, which will disappear quickly. Therefore, you do not need to worry about any side effects of mesotherapy injections.
The result of mesotherapy injections
The result of mesotherapy injections is certain and appears after completing the sessions determined by the doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. The person who underwent mesotherapy should not be obese, and his weight should not be more than 20 kg. In addition, the result may appear after the first session, depending on each case, and it may appear after several sessions.
The number of mesotherapy sessions needed
The number of mesotherapy sessions varies from person to person, but usually the number of sessions ranges from 5 to 10 sessions. The dermatologist and cosmetologist at Nadara Clinic will determine the number of sessions for you according to your condition and some examination of the areas of fat accumulation and the size of the fatty tissue.
Doctor's instructions after Lipolysis in Hurghada
You must follow the doctor's instructions at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada in order to reach the best result after a session of lipolysis or fat dissolving. Some of these instructions are:
- No effort or exercise.
- Take the painkillers prescribed for you by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Stay away from heat and saunas.
- Eat healthy foods, vegetables and fruits.
Symptoms you should see a doctor if you feel them
Complications that occur in rare cases must be known. Therefore, as soon as one of the following symptoms is felt, a doctor should be contacted immediately, such as:
- Nauseous months.
- Feeling unbearable pain.
- High temperature.
- Difficulty while breathing.
Persons who are not candidates for this procedure
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- Heart patients.
- Atherosclerosis patients.
- Hepatitis patients.
Lipolysis surgery prices in Hurghada
Prices for liposysis in Egypt vary from clinic to hospital due to many factors such as:
- Place of accumulated fat.
- Patient age.
- The method of the lipolysis.
- Academic degrees for doctors.
- Cosmetology clinic location.
The best lipolysis doctor in Nadara Clinic in Hurghada
- Nadara Clinic is the best beauty clinic in Hurghada where it contains the best fat loss doctor to get rid of excess fat and enjoy a wonderful body.
- In addition to the possibility of performing cosmetic surgeries such as: Rhinoplasty or Otoplasty and even as breast augmentation or butt. There is also a laser liposuction service in the Red Sea, in order to reach the maximum levels of self-satisfaction and a sense of beauty.
- Do you dream of a comprehensive place for all cosmetic procedures such as Botox injections andfiller injections and also lip injection andAutologous fat injection. as well Skin care sessions such as Mesotherapy or Dermapen sessions or Skin Care Poster.
In conclusion, your dreams will come true with Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetic Clinic in Hurghada. Where the main goal in Nadara Clinic is patient satisfaction and enjoyment of a fresher and younger ten, as well as you can feel psychological comfort with a harmonious body free of accumulated fat.
How can I book an appointment for a lipolysis session in Hurghada?
What is cold laser body sculpting?
Cold laser body sculpting is a technique that relies on breaking up the fat that the body stores directly under the skin. Where it works by issuing cold laser beams, which freezes the fatty tissues, and then they are completely disposed of.
Do lipolysis sessions bring results?
Yes, there are many ways to break up fat, the results of which will appear after a certain number of sessions, determined by the doctor. But you must realize that the breakdown of fat is done for the accumulated fat and not for excessive obesity. So you will find a satisfactory result if the excess fat is less than 20 kg.
Where does the fat go after lipolysis?
There are two ways for fat after lipolysis, where it can turn into carbon dioxide, and here it comes out through the lungs. While another part is water, so it mixes with the blood circulation and comes out in other forms, such as urine or sweat.
When will the results of fat freezing appear?
The results of cryolipolysis appear within 3 to 4 weeks after the session.
When will the results of the cavitation sessions appear?
The results of the final cavitation sessions appear within a period ranging from 6 to 12 weeks.
Are lipolysis sessions useful?
Definitely lipolysis sessions are beneficial as they break down fat in a non-surgical way. It also prevents the formation and accumulation of fat under the layers of the skin.
What is the fastest way to burn belly fat?
There are many ways to get rid of belly fat without surgical intervention, such as laser lipolysis, cryotherapy, cavitation, or even mesotherapy.