Are you hoping to reduce your facial lines and wrinkles? If you do not want surgery, then plasma filler injections for the face are the best options.
These injections combine plasma and platelets to rejuvenate and restore your skin.
The specialized dermatologist at Freshness Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser Center in Hurghada offers this safe treatment for you to get the best results.
You can follow this article to learn more about the benefits of these injections, and how they improve skin texture and tone?
What are plasma filler injections for the face?
This injection is one of the medical cosmetic treatments for the face through the injection of platelets taken from the body.
It stimulates collagen production through the body's natural response to wound healing.
The dermatologist draws a small amount of blood, then puts it in a centrifuge.
Then it extracts the platelets, then concentrates the sample to extract the platelet-rich plasma.
This plasma contains many growth factors that help the body heal.
It is injected again into the face to renew cells and treat some skin problems.
Benefits of plasma filler injections for the face
This procedure may be beneficial for people who have scars, wrinkles, or damage from the sun's harmful rays.
Plasma injections, when injected into the skin, encourage cell turnover, which leads to increased production of collagen and elastin.
Your skin will look smoother and fresher, and deep facial lines and wrinkles will disappear.
The dermatologist at the Dermatology Center in Hurghada can inject fillers with hyaluronic acid and neuromodulators that help relax the muscles.
These fillers help restore volume that your face naturally loses with age, while modifiers prevent facial muscles from contracting.
These neurotransmitters also contribute to the reduction of dynamic lines that form as a result of overuse of muscles such as “crow’s feet” around the eyes.
Other benefits of plasma filler injections for the face include that it helps treat:
- Tightening and unifying skin tone.
- Dark circles under the eyes.
- signs of aging
- Correcting superficial skin problems such as dark spots and acne scars.
This type of injection can be used around the eyes, mouth, and nose although it can be used on the back of the hands and all over the body.
The most common area is the chest area to give a more youthful and radiant appearance.
You can also read : Whitening sensitive areas.
How does plasma filler injections for the face work?
This procedure involves micro-prick injections into the cheeks and forehead to help your face absorb the proteins.
This creates a series of small, superficial holes using sterile syringes and initiates collagen secretion to improve and smooth the eye gaps.
They also help improve skin texture, plump cheek hollows, and fill in areas where hyaluronic acid fillers can't reach.
Advantages of Plasma Filler Facial Treatment
These injections are characterized by the following:
- Platelet therapy uses your own plasma, which reduces the risk of side effects and allergic reactions.
- Natural collagen production reduces swelling, bruising, or lumps.
- This process is ideal for those who want to avoid synthetic products.
- This treatment is not only for women, men can also enjoy a more natural, youthful appearance.
- It does not require any surgical interventions, so it does not leave cracks or scars on the skin.
- The improvement in the appearance of the skin after treatment looks natural, with lasting results.
- It doesn't take long to recover.
You can also read : Oxygen skin care device.
Ideal Candidates for Plasma Filler Injection
Plasma filler injections are an alternative to medication, and are used by those who prefer a less invasive option.
Ideal candidates may be for people who cannot undergo surgery or tolerate painkillers.
These injections allow for a much faster and less painful recovery period than other cosmetic methods.
Persons who are not eligible for plasma filler injections for the face
Some cases cannot undergo a facial injection procedure, including the following:
- People with coagulation conditions that require blood thinners.
- People with other blood-related health problems such as autoimmune diseases.
- Treatments may not be helpful for those who have completely loose skin, or sun damage.
- People with any type of cancer or severe anemia, low platelet count.
- Active infection.
- If you suffer from certain skin diseases such as rosacea or eczema.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or trying to conceive.
You can also read : With cosmetic threads, your emotions have no side effects.
Instructions before the procedure
Preparing before the treatment is a vital part of the process to ensure you get the best possible results, so the dermatologist recommends the following:
- Avoid waxing or laser hair removal for 48 hours prior to treatment.
- If you are using any products containing vitamin A or glycolic as part of your skin care regimen, it is advised to stop using them for 7 days prior to treatment.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning medications such as ibuprofen or aspirin for at least two days before starting your treatment sessions.
- Stop drinking alcoholic beverages as this may increase the chance of bruising.
Instructions after the procedure
You can be provided with detailed information about your aftercare for plasma filler injections after completing the injections at a freshness center, including:
- Avoid strenuous activities such as running or jumping.
- Do not be exposed to the sun's harmful rays after the procedure so as not to affect the results.
- You can apply sunscreen.
- Do not use cosmetics for at least two weeks after the sessions.
- Avoid using scrubs so as not to lead to the appearance of pimples or pimples.
- Follow your skin care routine as instructed by your doctor.
You can also read : HIFU Vaginal Tightening.
Results of plasma filler injections for the face
People usually feel the immediate effects of the treatment right after it is done and you can notice a difference in the skin as it looks more radiant.
Recovery times range from 2 to 3 weeks depending on the exact treatment, age and skin condition.
Over the next few weeks, collagen will begin to grow and generate more and more healthy cells under the skin.
This could be the perfect time to feel full results.
You can return to your normal activities within two weeks of starting the sessions.
Depending on the area being treated, it may be necessary to repeat the treatment to maintain the desired effects.
Facial rejuvenation procedures with plasma injections may require 1 to 3 treatments per year.
You can also read : HIFU face lift.
Frequently Asked Questions About Plasma Filler Injections
What are the side effects of plasma injections for the face?
If you decide to have PRP injections to the face, be prepared to have a small amount of blood drawn.
You can also expect some pain and minor bruising after treatment.
You may experience mild to moderate swelling as well as slight redness at the treatment site.
All of these side effects are common in platelet activation, do not worry, they do not cause any harm or risks and disappear in just a few days.
How many sessions does the face need?
The response and number of sessions required vary according to each case, as smokers may need more treatment sessions.
You may need 3 sessions to get perfect results, about a month apart.
Finally, if you are looking for a reconstructive treatment with long-lasting results and a quick recovery time, look no further than Plasma Filler Injection for the Face.
It's time to rethink beauty treatments and resort to the fastest solutions to rejuvenate and restore your face.
Freshness Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser offers these injections that give effective results in Hurghada Governorate, book your appointment now and enjoy pure skin.