The hands are a distinctive sign for every person that tells about their experiences and expertise, but with the passage of time and their exposure to many factors, the skin loses its elasticity and freshness, which affects its appearance. Therefore, we offer you the best doctors for treating hand wrinkles in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic. The hands are considered a unique fingerprint for each person, reflecting their age and the freshness and vitality of their skin. Some people may think that wrinkles are limited to the face and neck only, but the hands are considered one of the places most exposed to external factors such as sunlight, and are also affected by aging and the skin’s loss of collagen.Elastin As well as fats and oils that nourish the skin and protect it from sagging and wrinkles.
But with the availability of the latest techniques for treating hand wrinkles in Hurghada at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, you can restore the youth and freshness of the hands. Nadara Clinic provides you with the latest international methods and cosmetic techniques for the hands and skin. In addition to the presence of the best dermatologist and plastic surgeon in Hurghada and the Red Sea, to restore the luster of your hands.
What is the treatment for hand wrinkles?
The hands are exposed to many daily factors, which causes changes in the skin that lead to it losing its natural appearance and elasticity. Therefore, many techniques have emerged that help treat hand wrinkles in Hurghada and get rid of fine lines. As a result of the tremendous revolution in cosmetic medicine in the world, a non-surgical cosmetic technique has emerged to treat wrinkles in the hands as well as the appearance of veins, not just the face. But the best doctors for treating hand wrinkles in Hurghada choose the method that suits each case. Therefore, there is no need to worry. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology Clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea will provide you with the best doctor for treating hand wrinkles. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know before undergoing hand wrinkles treatment with the best plastic surgeons in Hurghada.
Causes of wrinkled hands
There are many reasons that lead to the appearance of wrinkles in the hands, and the most important causes of wrinkles in the hands are the following:
- Genetic genes: Children may inherit the time when wrinkles appear in their parents. If they appear early, there will be a greater possibility of them appearing in children early as well.
- Aging: Aging is one of the most important factors for the appearance of wrinkles in the hands, as collagen production decreases and oils in the skin decrease. Which reduces skin elasticity and moisture. In addition to the decrease in fat in the deeper layers, which leads to sagging skin and the appearance of wrinkles in the hands.
- Dry skin: Ultraviolet sunlight: Harmful sunlight destroys skin tissue, reducing collagen and elastin. Therefore, the skin loses its elasticity and efficiency, and early wrinkles appear on the skin of the hands.
- Smoking: One of the biggest disadvantages of smoking is that it affects the rate of blood flow to the skin, which leads to a lack of nourishment.
- Dryness: Dry skin significantly increases the appearance of wrinkles in the hands.
- Some medications: Some medications also contribute to the appearance of wrinkles in the hands.
Candidates for hand wrinkles treatment
All people who want to improve the appearance of their hands can resort to hand wrinkle treatment. But there are ideal candidates for this procedure:
- Those who want to improve skin elasticity.
- Elderly people who have signs of aging such as wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Those who suddenly lost weight in a short time, which contributed to the appearance of sagging skin on the hands.
- Those who suffer from protruding veins in the hands and thinning of the skin.
- People who have early wrinkles, the earlier the treatment, the better.
- Those who feel embarrassed by the appearance of their hands and want to restore their freshness.
- People who want better looking hands.
The best hand wrinkles treatment doctors in Hurghada
Choosing the best hand wrinkle treatment doctor in Hurghada is what guarantees satisfactory results and reaching your goal accurately and safely. Therefore, you must choose the appropriate doctor, whether a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon, who has accredited certificates and has practical experience. Where you can undergo treatment for hand wrinkles in a hospital, clinic, medical center, or beauty center, such as the Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic in Hurghada, Red Sea. Nadara Center is distinguished by the presence of the best integrated medical team specialized in treating hand wrinkles using the latest methods and techniques under the supervision of Dr. Amani Al-Tawabti, Dermatology and Venereology Consultant. Nadara Clinic keeps pace with international treatments and modern medical devices used in cosmetic medicine.
You can visit Nadara's page on social media as well as Nadara's website. Where you can read patient reviews and opinions about therapeutic and cosmetic services. As well as their satisfaction with the treating physician. You can also see a before and after photo of hand wrinkles treatment in Hurghada at the Nadara Center. If you are a resident of Hurghada, you can visit Nadara Clinic. The address is the main Al-Nasr Street, in front of Al-Kahf Street, above the Engineers Syndicate, fourth floor in the Red Sea city of Hurghada.
Techniques for Hand wrinkles treatment in Hurghada
There are many modern cosmetic techniques to treat hand wrinkles with the best hand wrinkle treatment doctors in Hurghada. However, choosing the treatment method depends on the plastic surgeon’s diagnosis of the condition of the hands first. The doctor will also tell you the treatment procedures and how to prepare for it.
The first consultation with hand wrinkle treatment doctors in Hurghada
As we mentioned, the most important step in treating hand wrinkles is choosing an experienced doctor with accredited certificates in cosmetic medicine and dermatology. Therefore, Nadara Clinic provides the best doctor for treating wrinkles in the hands in Hurghada and the Red Sea. The first consultation with the best hand wrinkle treatment doctors will take place as follows:
- The hand wrinkle treatment doctor will ask you about your medical and family history, as well as any drug treatments you are currently taking.
- The doctor will examine the condition of the hands and the extent of skin thinning and damage, including wrinkles and fine lines, in order to determine the best way to treat hand wrinkles in Hurghada.
- You can tell the doctor exactly your goal for this procedure.
- The doctor will tell you about the procedure that will be performed and the side effects that you may experience after treatment.
- You can ask the doctor any questions you have before starting the treatment for hand wrinkles in Hurghada.
Instructions of hand wrinkles treatment doctors before starting treatment
- You should avoid exposing your hands to the harmful rays of the sun, just like your face.
- Do not put creams or any products on the hands.
- Stop smoking about two weeks before treatment.
- Avoid tanning or skin tanning sessions.
- Conduct a sensitivity test for the substance that will be used.
Methods of treating wrinkles in the hands in Hurghada
Doctors treating hand wrinkles in Hurghada determine the appropriate method, whether non-surgical methods or surgical methods, according to the patient’s condition. Among the most important methods of treating hand wrinkles in Hurghada are the following:
First: Filler injections to treat hand wrinkles in Hurghada
Filler injection is an effective treatment for hand wrinkles as it is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure. Hand filler relies on the use of fillers to fill the gaps between tissues and cells, which helps to thicken and tighten the skin, which helps in treating hand wrinkles and sagging skin. In addition, the filler stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to renew skin cells, give them elasticity and freshness, and get rid of the appearance of veins. It is widely used in facial and lip injections. Many types of fillers have appeared, but the best type is hyaluronic filler because of its excellent results, and the results may last for a period of 6 to 12 months.
Steps for doctors to treat wrinkles in the hands with fillers
- The plastic surgeon cleans the hands well
- The doctor determines the locations of the filler injections in the hands.
- The hand wrinkle treatment doctor applies local anesthesia to the hands to reduce the patient's sensation of the injection.
- The doctor at Nadara Clinic uses fine, fine needles to perform hand filler injections in the places he specified.
- The plastic surgeon massages the targeted injection area so that the filler does not clump and obtain the desired result.
Second: Botox injections for the hands
Botox injections into the hands to treat wrinkles are one of the most common treatments in the world, as it is considered a non-surgical cosmetic procedure. It is characterized by the fact that it eliminates the need for surgical intervention and its risks, in addition to its effective results in tightening the face and eliminating wrinkles. The idea of doing Botox injections for the hands is based on the use of a protein extracted from toxic bacteria called botulinum toxin, which works to prevent the muscles from receiving nerve signals so that they do not contract. This prevents wrinkles, treats prominent hand veins, eliminates fine lines, and stimulates collagen production in the hands to restore their luster and beauty. Its results are considered temporary and may last from 3 to 6 months, then you can re-inject Botox again into the hands.
Steps to inject Botox into the hands to treat wrinkles
- Hands are sterilized before hand Botox injections are performed.
- The hand wrinkle treatment doctor at the Nadara Clinic in Hurghada determines the injection sites in the hands.
- The doctor uses a local anesthetic so that the patient does not feel any pain.
- Botox is injected using fine needles in specific places in the hands to treat wrinkles with the best doctors for treating wrinkles in the hands in Hurghada.
- Finally, the doctor massages the injection sites until they reach the appropriate places.
Third: Treating hand wrinkles with fractional laser
Hand wrinkle treatment doctors in Hurghada use modern laser techniques to eliminate wrinkles, thinning of the skin, and the appearance of veins. Treating hand wrinkles with a fractional laser is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure. Fractional laser technology, or fractional laser, relies on exfoliating the surface layer of the skin and stimulating collagen production to renew skin cells, as well as treating burns. Fractional laser beams destroy the surface layer of the skin and by converting light energy into heat energy, which works to heat the dermis layer. Which helps the fibrous tissue in the dermis by increasing the production of collagen necessary for fresh skin.
In addition to improving the appearance and elasticity of the skin, it also treats skin problems such as pigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as treating burns. There are also two types of lasers to treat hand wrinkles in Hurghada, namely the Erbium laser, which is called the resurfacing laser. There is also a CO2 laser. You can now have a laser session with the best laser wrinkle treatment doctor in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Doctors' steps to remove hand wrinkles with laser
- Hands are cleaned with medical solution and dried.
- You may need to apply a local anesthetic to avoid feeling pain, even though the pain is not significant.
- Hand wrinkles treatment doctors in Hurghada use a laser device, where the doctor directs laser beams on the hands and passes them for a certain period. The laser device also uses a cooling system to reduce the feeling of heat and avoid pain.
- The hand wrinkle treatment doctor in Hurghada will apply a moisturizing cream to relieve irritation, moisturize the skin and prevent dryness.
- Finally, the doctor sets an appointment to follow up on the results of the laser session to treat hand wrinkles in Hurghada.
Fourth: Chemical peeling to treat hand wrinkles
Chemical peeling of the hands is an effective treatment for getting rid of wrinkles in the hands without surgery, as it relies on exfoliating the surface layer only. Chemical peeling of the hands helps get rid of dead cells and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which are necessary for cell regeneration and increasing skin elasticity. Which helps get rid of the skeleton-like appearance of the hands, treats the appearance of veins, and eliminates hand wrinkles.
Chemical peeling also helps treat pigmentation and spots on the hands and unify skin tone. But it is considered a precise procedure and requires choosing the best doctors for treating hand wrinkles in Hurghada with experience, certificates, and qualifications so that no harm occurs from chemical peeling. The hand wrinkles treatment doctor at Nadara Clinic determines the type of chemical peeling, whether it is superficial, medium, or deep, according to the condition of each patient’s hands.
steps Chemical peeling to treat hand wrinkles
- Hands are cleaned well and sterilized to prevent infection.
- The plastic surgeon at the Nadara Clinic in Hurghada places a chemical solution on the hand and leaves it for a few minutes until it interacts with the layers of the skin.
- The doctor carefully removes the solution using lukewarm water.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada applies a moisturizing cream to moisturize and soothe the hand to prevent inflammation and irritation.
- Finally, the doctor sets a follow-up appointment to monitor the results, and the redness of the hands may continue for a week.
Fifth: Mesotherapy to treat hand wrinkles
Mesotherapy sessions are a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that relies on injecting a group of vitamins, proteins and hyaluronic acid into the middle layer of the skin. Which helps nourish the skin, increase its thickness, and restore its elasticity to get rid of wrinkles in the hands and stimulate collagen production.
Steps of treating hand wrinkles with mesotherapy
- The hand wrinkle treatment doctor in Hurghada sterilizes and cleans the hands.
- A local anesthetic is applied to prevent the patient from feeling any pain or discomfort.
- The plastic surgeon uses thin needles to inject mesotherapy into the middle layer with vitamins and acids that nourish the skin.
- Finally, the doctor sets a date to follow up on the results of mesotherapy injections to treat hand wrinkles in Hurghada.
Fourth: Surgically removing hand wrinkles
Skin tightening surgery for the hands is the last treatment that a plastic surgeon resorts to if the wrinkles are deep and sagging is large in the hands. It is a surgical procedure that relies on making surgical incisions, tightening the skin, and cutting sagging or excess skin. This procedure is characterized by the fact that its results last for a long time. But you must choose the best plastic surgery doctor in Hurghada, as hand plastic surgery depends on precision and experience to obtain satisfactory results. Book with the best general surgeon in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic.
Steps to surgically remove hand wrinkles
- The doctor cleans the hands with a medical solution to sterilize them.
- The surgeon uses local or general anesthesia based on the patient's needs and the doctor's assessment of his condition.
- A surgeon makes incisions in the skin on the hands.
- The surgeon removes excess fat, sagging skin, and stretches the skin.
- The surgeon uses absorbable sutures to suture the incisions.
- The surgeon places a bandage on the incision sites to help the wound heal.
- The surgical hand wrinkle removal doctor will schedule an appointment with you to follow up on the results of the surgery.
Fifth: Techniques for treating hand wrinkles in Hurghada
There are still many modern techniques used by the best doctors to treat hand wrinkles in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic. Other of these technologies include:
- Microdermabrasion technology: This technology relies on light mechanical exfoliation using a machine, which helps in removing the surface layer of skin from the hands. This technique is characterized by the fact that it does not use chemicals and is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that aims to get rid of wrinkles in the hands. It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to stimulate cell renewal and growth, as well as giving the skin of the hands elasticity and freshness.
- Exillis technology: It is a modern technology that relies on cooling the layers of the skin to tighten the skin of the hands and target fat deposits. Which helps get rid of wrinkles on the hands.
Side effects after treating hand wrinkles in Hurghada
After treating hand wrinkles, you will feel some side effects, the severity of which varies depending on the type of medical procedure that doctors use. But you must follow the instructions of the best doctors for treating hand wrinkles in Hurghada to avoid complications or damage. These side effects include:
- Irritation of the skin of the hands.
- Redness of the hands.
- Swelling of the target area.
- Feeling of movement in the hands.
Instructions of hand wrinkles treatment doctors in Hurghada
- Avoid exposing your hands to the sun's rays, and you can apply a sunscreen cream like your face after consulting a dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Use the moisturizing cream that your plastic surgeon prescribed for you.
- Stop smoking.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet rich in vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and omega-3.
- Avoid excess stress.
- Avoid friction or pressure with your hands.
- Dry hands after washing them gently.
- Avoid hot water and heat.
- In the case of surgery, you should avoid strenuous activities and wear compression bandages for the hands.
Results of hand wrinkles treatment in Hurghada
You will get amazing results, but after the side effects disappear within 4 to 7 days, according to the treatment method specified by the doctors for treating hand wrinkles in Hurghada. The skin cells will be renewed and gain thickness and freshness, eliminating wrinkles and fine lines and stimulating collagen production.
People who are not candidates for treatment of hand wrinkles
- If there is an allergy to the components of the treatment used.
- The presence of skin infections or active skin diseases on the hands.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Chronic health diseases such as clotting problems or blood thinning.
Ways to prevent wrinkles in the hands
- Use sunscreen for the hands, not just the face.
- Make sure to use a moisturizing skin cream to prevent dry skin and moisturize it.
- Avoid smoking.
- Be careful with cleaning materials by wearing gloves.
- Drink enough water.
- Follow a balanced diet rich in vitamins and amino acids.
In the end, restore the luster and attractiveness of your hands with the best hand wrinkle treatment doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
How can I book an appointment with hand wrinkle treatment doctors in Hurghada?
What are the causes of wrinkled hands?
Advanced age, lack of collagen and elastin secretion, exposure of the hands to the sun, smoking, and lack of skin hydration.
How do I get rid of wrinkles in the hands?
Hand wrinkles can be treated with the best hand wrinkle treatment doctors in Hurghada at the Nadara Cliniic by injecting filler or Botox or using laser or chemical peeling. In the case of deep wrinkles, the doctor resorts to surgery.
How do I keep my hands tight?
You can perform filler or Botox injections, as well as treat wrinkles and sagging hand skin with laser or mesotherapy injections.