Many men suffer from removing excess hair by shaving and traditional methods, as they are temporary solutions, but laser has proven its ingenuity in solving this problem from its roots, as laser hair removal for men in Hurghada has become one of the routine procedures that has increased in demand. Some people think that laser hair removal is limited to women, but it is an effective solution for excessive and thick hair in men. Excessive hair in men, with their daily activity, causes sweat and unpleasant odors, and traditional hairstyles also lead to the appearance of pimples. Which leads to discomfort and embarrassment, but you must choose specialists in using laser hair removal.
Therefore, Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best laser hair removal devices for men in Hurghada. In addition to having the best dermatologist in Hurghada, you can get amazing results and start life with energy and self-confidence.
What is laser hair removal for men?
Men are distinguished from women by the spread of thick and excess hair in different parts of the body more than women. Especially in areas such as the armpit, chest, and back, as well as sensitive areas, which leads to discomfort, sweating, the appearance of pimples, and skin inflammation. Therefore, men have increased their interest in using the latest safe and effective medical technologies to gradually reduce the appearance of hair. Laser is also considered a safe cosmetic treatment and is used in many skin treatments and other diseases. Laser hair removal for men is characterized by the fact that it gives effective results that last longer than traditional shaving methods, and hair growth gradually decreases with the continuation of laser hair removal sessions for men in Hurghada at the Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center.
How laser hair removal devices work for men
Laser hair removal technology for men relies on the use of laser beams that penetrate the root of the hair follicle, where it is absorbed by melanin pigment. Which works to destroy Hair follicles Located at the root of the hair follicle. Light energy turns into heat energy that destroys the tubular follicles responsible for hair growth. Continuing laser hair removal sessions for men in Hurghada weakens the hair follicle and slows down its growth and thickness. Therefore, many men are keen to benefit from laser hair removal and its advantages in getting rid of annoying excess hair for a long time.
Advantages of laser hair removal for men in Hurghada
There are many advantages that distinguish the laser hair removal process for men in Hurghada, as it makes it a radical solution without the need for traditional shaving methods. Among its most important features are the following:
- A quick procedure that does not take time.
- Safe technology for the skin and sensitive areas.
- Immediate results after the first session.
- Long lasting results.
- It is used for many places in the human body, such as the back, chest, abdomen, shoulders, armpits, face, chin definition, and genital area.
- Makes the skin softer.
- There are no pains to remember.
- Minor side effects.
- Highlighting the muscles after removing the hair covering them.
- Treating the problem of ingrown hairs that cause skin acne.
Types of laser hair removal for men in Hurghada
Nadhara Clinic features the latest laser devices used in hair removal for men. There are also different types to suit all skin types, colours, hair types and thickness. The most important types of laser hair removal devices in Hurghada include the following:
First: Alexandrite laser hair removal: Alexandrite laser is considered one of the most popular types of lasers due to its efficiency and quick results, especially for those with light and medium skin. In addition to its efficiency in large target areas such as the chest, back, and legs.
Second: Nd:YAG laser hair removal: It is considered the best suitable laser for hair removal for men in Hurghada, as it is suitable for dark skin. It also does not affect the natural pigment of the skin. But it is not effective with light or thin hair.
Third: Diode laser hair removal: The diode laser is suitable for light and medium skin, as it destroys hair follicles, which slows down their growth and damages them. It is considered the most suitable laser device for removing facial hair for men and defining the chin, as well as the neck, back, legs and chest. It includes a cooling system to protect the skin from damage.
Fourth: Ruby laser hair removal: The ruby or ruby laser is used for small areas of the body such as the hands, face, and neck. It is also suitable for those with light skin and thin, fine hair.
The best laser hair removal clinic for men in Hurghada
Choosing the best laser hair removal clinic for men in Hurghada is essential in order to achieve your goal and get rid of excess hair without side effects. Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea is the best skin clinic in Hurghada. It includes the best dermatologists and laser doctors, as well as cosmetic doctors who specialize in hair removal using laser devices.
The latest laser hair removal device for men in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic in Hurghada keeps pace with modern medical technologies in the field of cosmetics and dermatology, so you will find the latest laser devices in it. Not only that, but it is keen to ensure that its therapeutic and cosmetic services include all people. Therefore, you will find various laser devices that suit dark as well as light and medium skin tones. There are also laser hair removal devices that are efficient in removing coarse hair and others that are suitable for fine hair. All of this is available in the same medical center, which is Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center in Hurghada, Red Sea. Therefore, Nadhara Clinic is considered the best laser clinic in Hurghada. But men's laser hair removal doctors will determine the best device suitable for each case according to hair type, thickness, and skin tone. The most important laser hair removal devices for men are:
1- Quanta Duetto laser hair removal device
The Quanta Duetto Laser device is suitable for light as well as dark skin because it relies on double pulse. It includes two types of lasers, the Alexandrite laser is suitable for light skin. There is also an Nd:YAG laser suitable for darker skin. Which makes it the best laser hair removal device for both men and women, especially in removing stubborn hair and tanned skin. It also features a cooling system that helps protect the skin.
2- Cynosure elite plus device
It is considered one of the best laser devices for hair removal, as it relies on two types of lasers: the alexandrite laser and the Indigo laser. Therefore, it is used very efficiently and gives effective results. It is also characterized by the fact that it does not harm the skin adjacent to the targeted area, which makes it safe and gives amazing results. However, the plastic surgeon at the Nadhara Center determines which type of laser device suits the skin tone, hair type and density.
The best laser hair removal doctor for men in Hurghada
If you are looking for the best laser hair removal doctor for men, he must be a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who specializes in using lasers. He also has qualifications and accredited certificates to conduct laser hair removal sessions for men in Hurghada. Nadahara Clinic provides you with the best laser hair removal doctor in Hurghada, as he is an experienced specialist in using laser devices with skill and precision. In addition, the Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center in Hurghada and the Red Sea includes the latest laser devices of various types. Therefore, you will find all types of lasers that suit coarse and dark hair, as well as light and thin hair, and dark and light skin.
You can visit her page on social media, as well as our website, and browse the therapeutic and cosmetic services. Nadhara Clinic includes many cosmetic and therapeutic services such as acne treatment, Men's oily skin treatmentAnd treatment of baldness. There is also better Dermatologists To treat all skin diseases such as vitiligo, psoriasis, eczema, and others. Search for reviews of previous cases about the level of service and the efficiency of the laser hair removal doctor. In addition to the ability to search for pictures of the results of laser hair removal for men before and after.
Candidates for laser hair removal for men
Laser hair removal can be performed on all men, especially those who have thick hair, but the best candidates for laser hair removal for men in Hurghada include:
- Men with thick hair.
- Athletes such as swimmers and bodybuilders.
- Those with coarse hair, as well as dark and long hair. This does not mean excluding other hair types, but it is less effective with light hair. But white hair cannot be removed with a laser because it does not contain melanin, which absorbs laser rays.
- In the event of a medical condition that requires hair removal from this area.
- He does not suffer from any chronic diseases such as diabetes.
- The person must not suffer from any skin diseases such as: eczema Or psoriasis.
- If you are taking some medications, you should consult a dermatologist so that they do not affect the treatment.
- Laser cannot be performed on men who suffer from sensitivity to colors and light.
- There should be no tattoos or tattoos in the targeted area.
- Tattoos or tattoos may affect the effectiveness of the procedure.
Best Laser hair removal for men in Hurghada
Hair loss in men is a problem, especially with thick hair and sensitive skin. Especially since hair grows quickly after shaving in the traditional way, which wastes time and effort, so frequent shaving causes skin sensitivity. But with laser hair removal in Hurghada, you will get amazing results for a longer period of time with the best hair removal doctor for men in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
The first consultation with a dermatologist for hair removal
In order to get the best results free of any risks or harm from laser hair removal, you must choose an experienced dermatologist who specializes in laser hair removal in Hurghada. During the first consultation, the doctor will do the following:
- The doctor will ask you if you suffer from any diseases or take any medications.
- The doctor examines the condition of your skin and the areas targeted for laser hair removal.
- The laser hair removal doctor will determine the type of hair and the health of the skin.
- Your doctor may order a blood test to make sure your testosterone levels are stable.
- The doctor ensures the patient’s health condition and that there are no contraindications to performing laser hair removal sessions at the Nadhara Center in Hurghada.
- The doctor performs a simple laser test on part of the skin to determine the necessary temperatures and pulse strength.
- The dermatologist will tell you how to perform a laser hair removal session, the necessary preparations, side effects after it, and its results.
Preparations before a laser hair removal session for men in Hurghada
- Avoid exposing the target area to direct sunlight.
- Do not apply creams or products to the skin two weeks before the session.
- Shaving the hair two days before the session.
- Drink appropriate amounts of water to moisturize the skin internally.
- Stop taking anti-inflammatory and painkillers such as aspirin.
Steps for a laser hair removal session for men in Hurghada
You can perform a laser hair removal session in beauty clinics, hair removal hospitals, an equipped medical center, or a beauty center. But you must choose a reputable clinic that has the latest laser devices, such as Nadara Clinic. The session will only take 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the area of the target area and its hair density. The steps of laser hair removal for men include the following:
- The doctor cleans the targeted area well.
- The doctor applies a local anesthetic or gel and may not use it depending on the person's sensitivity and feeling of pain, especially in sensitive areas.
- You should also wear laser goggles.
- The laser hair removal doctor for men uses a laser device and passes it over the hair. The laser rays penetrate the skin and are absorbed by the melanin pigment, which leads to damage to the tubular shunts responsible for hair growth.
- After finishing using the laser hair removal device for men, the doctor applies an anti-inflammatory cream or antibiotic cream.
- Finally, the dermatologist at the Nadara Clinic in Hurghada determines the date of the next session.
Side effects of laser hair removal for men
It is natural that after the skin is exposed to laser radiation and it turns into thermal energy that destroys the hair follicle, side effects will occur that will disappear quickly. But you must follow the instructions of the best dermatologist in Hurghada and the Red Sea at Nadahara Center so that complications from side effects do not occur. These temporary side effects include:
- Redness of the area exposed to laser radiation.
- Simple pain.
- Skin redness.
- A very slight burning sensation.
Dermatologist instructions after a laser hair removal session
You must follow the dermatologist's instructions after a laser hair removal session for men so that complications, irritation, or infection do not occur. These instructions include the following:
- Make sure that the area exposed to the laser rays is not exposed to direct sunlight by wearing clothing that covers it.
- Avoid applying cosmetics or products without consulting the plastic surgeon at the Nadhara Center in Hurghada.
- Apply the anti-inflammatory cream prescribed by the hair removal doctor.
- Avoid touching the target area.
- Be careful not to rub the area that was exposed to the laser.
- Avoid wearing perfume or any chemical products.
- Avoid hot water or water vapor such as a sauna.
- Be careful not to engage in activities that may lead to infection, such as swimming.
- Eat balanced food.
- Drink appropriate amounts of water to avoid dry skin.
Expected results of laser hair removal for men
The results will appear noticeably after the first laser hair removal session for men, as the hair will be reduced dramatically. As the sessions continue, hair growth will gradually decrease after 4 to 6 months. Over time, hair growth will slow down and the thickness of the hair follicle will decrease and become weaker. However, the sessions must be repeated every 3 weeks or a month, according to what the dermatologist at the Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center in Hurghada and the Red Sea prescribes for you.
Number of laser hair removal sessions for men in Hurghada
The number of laser hair removal sessions for men in Hurghada at the Nadhara Center depends on several factors, but men often need 8 laser sessions. Then there are confirmation sessions according to the hair growth cycle. The laser hair removal doctor for men in Hurghada determines the number of necessary sessions after examining the case in the first consultation. The number of sessions also depends on the body’s response to the laser, and the most important of these factors are the following:
- Hair type.
- How thick it is.
- hair density.
- The area of the target area.
The interval between laser hair removal sessions for men
When starting laser hair removal sessions for men, only a month will separate each session from the next. Then the period begins to increase gradually, as after about 4 sessions, a month and a half will separate the sessions, and so on until it reaches six months. But there are some areas where hair grows slowly, and the period between sessions may be every 12 to 16 weeks. The best laser hair removal doctors for men in Hurghada also determine the number of sessions appropriate for your condition.
The cost of laser hair removal for men in Egypt
The prices of laser hair removal for men in Egypt vary according to several factors, but the price of hair removal sessions for men often ranges from 2,500 pounds to 3,000 pounds. The laser hair removal doctor for men in Hurghada determines the hair according to the factors that determine it. The most important factors that affect the cost of laser hair removal for men in Hurghada are:
- The area of the target area.
- The target area of the body, where the price of men’s laser hair removal differs from the armpit, the face, the back, and the sensitive areas.
- Hair type and density.
- Type of lasers used.
- The number of laser sessions required to achieve satisfactory results.
- The number of pulses used in each session.
- The competence and experience of the laser hair removal doctor for men in Hurghada.
- Location of the clinic or hospital.
- Reputation and evaluations of the center, hospital or clinic.
At Nadhara Center, you will find the best laser offers and laser packages, whether you want to remove abdominal hair, remove back hair, remove armpit hair, or remove hair from sensitive areas, as well as facial hair removal. Search among the offers of the Nadhara Center for the package that suits you from the offers of laser hair removal for men in Hurghada. Enjoy hair removal with the best dermatologists in Hurghada who provide the best laser hair removal service for men in Hurghada.
In the end, go with freedom and self-confidence and do not waste more time than before on traditional shaving of excess hair. You will get rid of annoying excess hair in just a few minutes, and with time, its growth rate will be slower and less than before. In addition, there are many therapeutic services for all skin diseases, as well as various cosmetic services to obtain radiant skin as well as a body free of sagging and fat. Book now with the best laser hair removal doctors for men in Hurghada and the latest laser devices suitable for all hair types and skin colors at the Nadara Center in Hurghada.
Frequently asked questions about laser hair removal for men
How can I book an appointment with a laser hair removal doctor for men in Hurghada?
You can contact us or send WhatsApp Book as soon as possible with the best laser hair removal doctor for men in Hurghada at the Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center. There are also the latest laser devices, such as the Quanta Duetto Laser.
How much does laser body hair removal for men cost?
The cost of laser hair removal for men depends on the type of hair, its density, the area of the targeted area, as well as the number of sessions and the experience of the specialist doctor. As well as the level of the clinic or hospital, its equipment, and the type of device used in hair removal for men. It often ranges from 2,500 to 3,000 pounds.
How many sessions of laser hair removal do men need?
The number of sessions varies from one person to another depending on the hair density and thickness, as well as the area of the targeted area and its location on the body. But it often takes 8 sessions to achieve satisfactory results.
How to get rid of body hair permanently for men?
Laser hair removal for men is the ideal solution to get rid of hair, but it does not get rid of it completely, but rather reduces its growth, position and thickness. As the sessions continue, it decreases more and more. Where you arrive for confirmation sessions every 6 months.