Do you dream of going back ten years to regain your facial youth? Are you looking for a non-surgical face lift or face sculpting without surgery? Nadhara Center offers you the perfect solution, which is Botox for facial wrinkles in Hurghada. Facial rejuvenation is a dream for all women, and men also want a youthful appearance, so they resort to treating facial wrinkles with Botox.
Botox injection is one of the most common Facial aesthetic treatments as it is an alternative to facelift surgery and has proven its efficiency and amazing results. But you must choose the Freshness Center, the best Botox center in Hurghada, as it includes the best Botox injection doctors who specialize in cosmetic injections. They also have great scientific and practical experience and competence. Botox is considered one of the first anti-aging procedures, treating frown lines, Crow’s feet correction, and correcting smile lines. In this article, we will tell you everything you want to know about Botox for facial wrinkles in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
What is Botox for facial wrinkles?
Treating facial wrinkles with Botox is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that aims to provide a non-surgical face lift by removing facial wrinkles. Facial wrinkles result from expressive movements made by muscles over the course of life, and with age, signs of aging leave their mark. These wrinkles are widespread in the face and neck as a result of thinning of the skin and many expressions that move the muscles and weaken them over time and lead to sagging of the skin. Therefore, Botox for facial wrinkles works to relax the facial muscles, which helps in treating fleeting wrinkle lines, Beauty enhancement, and correcting smile lines. Therefore, Nadara Center provides you with the best Botox doctors for facial wrinkles in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Botox botulinum toxin
You may have heard of botulinum toxin, and this is correct. It is a toxin extracted from a bacteria called botulinum toxin Botulinum toxin It is also a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure. Therefore, you must choose a doctor who specializes in cosmetic Botox injections for the face. Botox is one of the most important non-surgical cosmetic procedures aimed at obtaining a more youthful, fresh and flexible appearance. The mechanism of action of facial Botox in Hurghada depends on muscle injections, which Facial muscles paralysis and prevents nerve signals from reaching the muscles so they do not contract.
Therefore, Botox for facial wrinkles helps relax the facial muscles, which prevents the appearance of expression lines, forehead lines, lines around the eyes, wrinkles around the mouth, as well as smile lines and frown lines. Botox injections for the face can also be performed in several areas of the face safely, but with the choice of a Botox injection specialist in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
Types of Botox for facial wrinkles in Hurghada
Nadara Center includes the best Botox injection centers in Hurghada, all types of Botox, as well as the best types of Botox approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. The most important types of Botox for facial wrinkles in Hurghada are the following:
- Dysport Botox
- Traditional Botox.
- Jeuveau Botox
- Allergan Botox
- Refinex Botox
- Neuronox Botox
- Nabota Botox
- Xeomin Botox
- Meditoxin Botox
Advantages of Botox for facial wrinkles
Facial Botox is distinguished from other cosmetic procedures by many advantages, as follows:
- Safe procedure.
- Effective treatment.
- A quick procedure that does not take time.
- Approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
- An alternative to face-lift surgery, its risks and side effects.
- Minor side effects.
Benefits of Botox injections for the face
Botox injection (Injectable wrinkle relaxes) is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure aimed at enhancing facial beauty as well as facial rejuvenation. It is also know as Neurotoxin injections. The most important benefits of Botox for the face are the following:
- Treatment of forehead wrinkles.
- Treatment of transient wrinkle lines.
- It helps in Facial mucle relaxation.
- Correction of smile lines.
- Straighten expression lines.
- Frown lines treatment.
- Correction of crow's feet.
- Fine lines reductions.
- Removing lines between the eyebrows 111.
- Improve beauty.
- Soft tissue augmentation.
- Facial expression refinements.
- Dynamic wrinkles improvement and Expression lines smoothing.
- Facial sculpting without surgery.
- Treatment of facial wrinkles.
- Chin wrinkles treatment.
- Skin sagging treatment.
- Hide the signs of aging.
- Treatment of nasal lines.
- Removing marionette lines.
- Treating smile lines.
- Getting rid of wrinkles between the mouth and nose.
- Treatment of wrinkles around the mouth.
- Treatment of wrinkles around the eyes (owl's feet).
- Helps you Aging gracefully.
How do you find the best doctor for Botox injections for facial wrinkles in Hurghada?
Botox is one of the most important treatments for skin beautification and facial sculpting without surgery, but it is a delicate procedure that requires skill and a Botox injection specialist doctor in order to obtain satisfactory results. Therefore, you can find the best Botox doctor for facial wrinkles in Hurghada at Nadahara Clinic, the best Botox clinic in Hurghada. It includes the best integrated medical team, including a dermatologist, plastic surgeon, and plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic injections. The Nadhara Center and the medical team are managed by Dr. Amani Tawabti, a consultant dermatologist. There are also many cosmetic treatments with injections, such as filler injections, rejuvenation needles, collagen injections, hyaluronic injections, Galipro injections, as well as Sculptra needles...etc. In addition to treating all skin diseases with the best dermatologist and treating all skin and hair problems.
Search for the Nadara Clinic website on the Internet and browse the site and you will see many medical, cosmetic and surgical services and treatments. You can also learn more information about Botox injection doctors who specialize in cosmetic injections in Hurghada. In addition to reviews from previous patients about the Botox injection service for the face at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. There are also pictures before and after Botox injections Aesthetic medicine for the face to get rid of wrinkles, whether it is Botox for forehead wrinkles, Botox around the eyes, Botox around the mouth, Botox for smile lines, and Botox for facial wrinkles. Book an appointment now with the best Botox doctors for facial wrinkles in Hurghada and get amazing results with the best anti-aging measures, Skin rejuvenation treatments, treating frown lines, as well as correcting crow's feet.
Causes of facial wrinkles
Facial wrinkles appear as a result of several factors, and in order for the facial plastic surgeon to determine the appropriate technique for each patient’s condition, he must know the reasons for the appearance of facial wrinkles. The reasons for the appearance of wrinkles, fine and expression lines are varied. Therefore, you should choose the best Botox doctors for facial wrinkles in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. The reasons include the following:
- Aging and the appearance of aging factors, as the production of collagen and elastin, which are responsible for skin freshness, cell renewal, and skin elasticity, decreases.
- The skin thins over time, making wrinkles and folds more noticeable.
- Genetic factors that lead to the early appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Exposure to harmful sunlight greatly affects cells and their efficiency.
- Neglecting skin and skin care.
- Lack of hydration of the skin and lack of drinking water in the proportions that the skin needs.
- Smoking affects the efficiency of the skin and the access of oxygen and proper nutrition to it.
- Rapid weight gain or loss leads to sagging skin.
- Malnutrition or eating unhealthy food.
- Rapid weight gain or rapid weight loss leads to sagging skin and loss of elasticity.
- I follow a daily routine that is not suitable for my skin and health in general.
- Using products that are not suitable for your skin type.
- Using poor-quality or unknown cosmetics.
- Make home masks without consulting a doctor.
Doctors treating facial wrinkles in Hurghada
Have you ever wondered how celebrities appear without facial wrinkles even as they age? Celebrity Botox is the secret. Yes, this name is called Celebrity Botox because fame requires a youthful appearance and continues throughout life. Therefore, celebrities are keen to rejuvenate their skin with a tan. In the past, celebrities used to perform facelift surgery, as well as facelift with surgical threads, but this required twice as much time to recover, eliminate side effects, and return to normal life.
Therefore, Botox, a non-surgical face lift, is the best procedure aimed at wrinkle treatment in all areas of the face by injecting a certain amount of Botox. Therefore, Botox has become the best non-surgical cosmetic procedure that you can perform in cosmetic dermatology to restore skin youthfulness as well as remove facial wrinkles with Botox in Hurghada. Learn with us about your journey to obtain younger-looking skin, from the first consultation with the facial plastic surgeon at Nadara Center in Hurghada until the final results after facial Botox injections.
The first consultation with a facial plastic surgeon in Hurghada
The first consultation or appointment with a Facial Wrinkles Botox doctor is the most important step, as choosing the best Facial Botox injection specialist is essential. Botox is an Injectable cosmetic therapies that leaves anti-wrinkle cells for skin matters. Also, based on this session, the facial plastic surgeon in Hurghada will determine the number of Botox needles, the amount of Botox, and the number of sessions according to the condition of your skin and your health condition. Among the most important steps that will be taken in the first consultation with Dr. Botox for facial wrinkles in Hurghada at Nadara Center are the following:
- The doctor will ask you about your medical history and any treatments you take.
- The plastic surgeon examines your skin to determine the injection sites, the number of Botox needles, the amount of Botox needed, as well as the number of Botox sessions for facial wrinkles.
- You must tell the doctor your goal when performing cosmetic injections with Botox for the face: whether it is to get rid of forehead wrinkles, frown lines, smile lines, or fine lines around the eyes. Or do you want to rejuvenate your face in general?
- The facial plastic surgeon may ask you for some necessary tests to ensure that there are no obstacles to Botox injections.
- An allergy test for Botox must be performed using a small amount so that the doctor can ensure that an allergic reaction does not occur after injecting Botox into the face in larger quantities.
- The facial plastic surgeon will tell you the expected results after a Botox session for facial wrinkles in Hurghada, as well as the possible side effects and how to deal with them.
- If you have questions about a facial Botox injection session, you should ask your doctor about them without hesitation.
Instructions from a doctor for treating facial wrinkles in Hurghada before a Botox session
Botox injection requires necessary preparations so that you are prepared for the procedure, do not cause any complications, and obtain satisfactory results smoothly. Among the most important of these instructions that the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology will tell you are:
- Avoid applying cosmetics, creams, or skin care products to the face about a week before the Botox session.
- No Facial aesthetic treatments or Dermal fillers should be performed about a month before Botox injection. In the case of cosmetic fillers, the doctor must be informed of this before the injection.
- Do not expose the face to harmful sunlight about a week before the procedure.
- Stop taking blood-thinning medications so that they do not lead to blood thinning.
- Avoid removing the baby hair facial mask about a week before the sessions so as not to cause irritation and complications from Botox injections.
- Avoid tanning or skin tanning sessions before a facial Botox injection session.
Steps for a Botox injection session to treat facial wrinkles in Hurghada
A Botox injection session to treat facial wrinkles does not take more than 15 to 30 minutes, and in some cases it may take less than an hour. This depends on the number of Botox needles specified by the Botox injection doctor in Hurghada at the Nadara Center. The steps of a facial Botox session include the following:
- The doctor sterilizes the face well.
- The doctor determines the injection sites with a pen.
- Local anesthesia is applied to the areas specified by the doctor for Botox injection on the face so that the patient does not feel any tingling or pain.
- The Botox injection doctor uses thin needles specifically designed to perform Botox injections for the face, where he injects into the points that were previously determined with the pen.
- In the end, the plastic surgeon at Nadara Center in Hurghada will schedule the next Botox session to follow up on the results and perform Botox injections again if necessary.
Side effects after Botox injections for facial wrinkles in Hurghada
Some temporary side effects will occur after facial Botox injections, but they are minor and cannot be compared to the effects of facelift surgery. It will go away within a period of 3 to 5 days. However, you must follow the instructions of the facial plastic surgeon at Nadara Center to avoid complications and make the recovery period go faster. Botox injection instructions for facial wrinkles include the following:
- Swelling at the injection site.
- Flu-like symptoms.
Doctor's instructions for Botox injection after the procedure
In order to achieve the best results after Botox injections, you must follow the instructions of the facial plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center. The doctor's instructions include the following:
- The skin should not be exposed to sunlight after cosmetic injection treatments.
- Do not apply any skin care products or cosmetics to the face.
- Avoid having any Beauty injections or other cosmetic fillers without consulting the same doctor.
- You should not sleep on your face and get used to sleeping on your back.
- Avoid pressure on the skin and injection sites.
- You should eat soft food that does not require strenuous movement of the facial muscles.
- Eat healthy food.
- The face should not be massaged so that the Botox does not spread to unspecified places on the face.
- Drink adequate amounts of water to keep your skin hydrated.
The result of Botox injections is facial wrinkles
The results of facial Botox will appear immediately, but will be more noticeable after 3 to 5 days as the swelling and bruising disappear during the recovery period. While the final results appear in only 3 weeks. You must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon that we mentioned previously in order for the recovery period to pass safely and to obtain amazing results and return to ten years of age.
How long do the results of Botox facial injections last?
The results of Botox injections last for a period ranging from 3 to 6 months, depending on each case and following the doctor’s instructions.
People who are not candidates for Botox for facial wrinkles
Performing Botox injections to the face is a safe and effective procedure, but it is not suitable for everyone. You must consult a plastic surgeon who specializes in Botox injections. People who are not candidates for treating facial wrinkles with Botox are:
- pregnant woman.
- Breastfeeding women.
- Who has an allergic reaction to Botox.
- Patients with muscle weakness.
- In case of bacterial or fungal infections or skin diseases on the face.
- People with neurological diseases.
- In case of previous facial surgeries.
The difference between Botox and MesoBotox
Nadara Center provides you with the latest skin beauty treatment techniques as well as non-surgical cosmetic procedures in cosmetic dermatology. One of the most important techniques for preventive anti-aging measures is Botox injections of all kinds, as well as Mesobotox injections, which is a modern, safe and effective technology. Meso-Botox and Botox both use botulinum toxin, but the amounts of the substance injected vary from one technique to another. In the Meso-Botox or Micro-Botox technique, a smaller amount is used so that it can be injected into larger areas than traditional Botox, which is injected into small areas in specific quantities. In addition, MesoBotox is injected deep into the dermis layers and not into the muscles like in the traditional Botox technique. MesoBotox is often injected into the forehead, nose, chin, and lower third of the face.
The difference between fillers and Botox
Botox and fillers are complementary to each other, but each has a different function and different mechanism of action from the other. Botox injection depends on the use of botulinum toxin to prevent muscle contraction and keep facial features relaxed, which prevents the appearance of wrinkles. While filler is considered one of the common cosmetic fillers and works to fill the spaces between cells and tissues, which helps to give the skin thickness. It also works to fill the cheeks, plump the lips and enlarge the lips, in addition to tightening the face and increasing skin elasticity, which stimulates increased production of collagen and elastin to renew cells and give the face freshness and youth.
Botox injection prices for facial wrinkles in Hurghada
Botox injection prices vary according to several factors, the most important of which is the patient’s condition and the experience of the facial plastic surgeon. However, you will find the best offers for Botox injection sessions at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea. The most important factors in determining the cost of Botox to treat facial wrinkles in Hurghada are the following:
- Patient age.
- Skin condition and the depth and spread of wrinkles on the face.
- Area of areas with wrinkles.
- The number of Botox needles needed to perform facial Botox injections.
- The type of Botox used is such as Botox Dysport, Botox Juvo, Botox Allergan, Botox Revinex, Botox Neuronex, Botox Nabuta, Botox Xeomin, as well as Botox Medotexin.
- Number of Botox injection sessions required.
- Experience and certificates of facial plastic surgeon.
- Equipment for the clinic, medical center or hospital.
In the end, Botox has become one of the most important non-surgical facelift techniques in Egypt, as you can now turn back the clock and get rid of the annoying signs of aging. It is an effective procedure for men and women alike, but you must choose a specialist who injects Botox into facial wrinkles to get the best results without complications. Book your appointment now and get ready to restore your skin’s youthfulness and obtain more youthful and radiant skin at Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic.
How can I book an appointment for Botox injections for facial wrinkles in Hurghada?
You can contact us or send WhatsApp Book as soon as possible with the best facial plastic surgeons and Botox specialist for facial wrinkles in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
How much does facial Botox cost?
The cost of Botox varies according to several factors, including the condition of the skin, the number of Botox needles needed, the experience and certificates of the plastic surgeon, and the type of Botox used. However, the price of facial Botox ranges from 2,500 to 4,000 pounds, and the doctor evaluates the patient’s condition and the number of Botox needles needed.
Do facial features change after Botox?
No, facial features do not change after Botox injections, but wrinkles are reduced, the face is tightened, and the face regains its youth and vitality without wrinkles or expression lines.
When does Botox end?
This depends on the patient following the instructions of the facial plastic surgeon, but it usually lasts for a period ranging from three to four months.