The sensitive area in women needs care and attention, as it is considered one of the sensitive skin areas exposed to factors that affect it. Therefore, Nadara Center provides the best dermatologists and cosmetic doctors who specialize in treating vaginal dryness and skin problems, as well as Vaginoplasty in Hurghada. Many factors lead to problems in women's sensitive area, such as vaginal dryness, darkening of the sensitive area, or vaginal sagging. Which leads to a lack of self-confidence and also leads to isolation, depression, and the inability to practice daily life as well as marital life.
But with Nadara Clinic, you will benefit from the experience and skill of the best dermatologists and the best vaginal plastic surgery doctor in Hurghada. Learn with us about ways to treat vaginal dryness, problems with sensitive areas, plasma injections for sensitive areas for women, and Vaginoplasty in Hurghada.
First: Treatment of vaginal dryness in Hurghada
Vaginal dryness is one of the medical conditions that many women suffer from, which leads to other problems and serious complications that affect personal life. It affects daily life, urination, and sexual intercourse, which makes treatment necessary, especially at the beginning of feeling its symptoms. Therefore, vaginal dryness in women must be treated before it reaches dangerous stages that lead to other diseases. It also occurs as a result of several reasons, the most important of which is low levels Estrogen Which works to maintain the health of vaginal tissues and maintain their moisture and elasticity.
Nadara Center provides you with the best dermatologist with experience and scientific and practical competence in treating vaginal problems, as well as the best vaginal cosmetic doctor in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Learn with us about the causes of dehydration and how to treat it permanently at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Causes of vaginal dryness
In order for a dermatologist to treat vaginal dryness in Hurghada, the cause of vaginal dryness must be determined so that it can be treated and its causes treated with precision and skill. The causes of vaginal dryness include:
- Hormonal imbalance, especially low estrogen levels.
- The period before menopause, at menopause, and reaching menopause is called (genitourinary syndrome of menopause) (GSM).
- Take birth control pills.
- Taking anti-estrogen medications when treating the endothelium and also for treating fibroids.
- Taking allergy medications or depression medications.
- Hormonal chemotherapy to treat cancer.
- Suffering from some diseases such as diabetes.
- Using aromatic soaps and products that are not suitable for the vaginal area.
- Autoimmune diseases such as Sjögren's syndrome.
- Breastfeeding and pregnancy affect estrogen levels in the body for women.
Symptoms of vaginal dryness
You can confirm that you have vaginal dryness by monitoring the symptoms that appear in the vagina. This will be determined by the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada after diagnosing the condition. The most important symptoms of vaginal dryness are the following:
- A burning sensation, especially during urination.
- frequent urination.
- Feeling of itching in the vagina.
- Feeling pain in the vaginal area, especially during intercourse, urination, or exercising.
- Bleeding after intercourse due to severe vaginal dryness.
- Lack of desire for intercourse.
Complications of vaginal dryness
Neglecting to treat vaginal dryness may lead to more complications that greatly affect the patient and affect daily life, as well as marital life in particular, as follows:
- Increased burning in the vagina.
- Ulcers in the vaginal area.
- Urinary tract infection, feeling itchy, and inability to exercise or have a social life.
- Lack of sexual desire.
- Significant pain in the vagina during intercourse.
- Bleeding from the vagina after intercourse.
How is vaginal dryness diagnosed?
If you suffer from vaginal dryness, you should choose a dermatologist who has an accredited degree, experience, and scientific competence in treating vaginal dryness. Nadara Center includes the best dermatologists as well as the best plastic surgeons. Nadara Center is headed by Dr. Amani Al-Tawabti, a consultant dermatologist and venereologist. Therefore, the dermatologist will diagnose the condition during the first consultation with the dermatologist. The following will be done during the first consultation:
- You should inform your doctor of your medical history and any medications or treatments you are taking.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will ask you about the symptoms you are experiencing.
- The dermatologist will examine the condition of the vagina to determine the degree of dryness and redness, the extent of thinning of the skin, and the appropriate way to treat it.
- Your dermatologist may ask you to treat vaginal dryness after examinations such as a test of the cervical area as well as a microscopic examination of vaginal discharge.
- You must tell the dermatologist everything you are suffering from without embarrassment or hesitation so that the treatment can be done accurately without causing any harm.
Treatment of vaginal dryness in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best treatments for vaginal dryness according to each case and the causes of dryness. Among the most important methods of treating vaginal dryness in Hurghada are:
1- Hormonal treatments
Hormonal treatments are considered one of the most effective treatments for vaginal dryness, as the main cause of dryness is a low level of estrogen. Therefore, your plastic surgeon will prescribe hormonal medications to treat vaginal dryness, such as Ospemifene. It is also called selective estrogen modulator. In addition, hormonal treatments help treat vaginal atrophy. However, hormonal treatments should not be taken without consulting a dermatologist who specializes in treating vaginal dryness at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Hormonal therapy should not be used for some patients, such as breast cancer patients.
2- Topical treatments
Dermatologists at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea use topical treatments with estrogen. Topical treatments are safer for some cases. The hormone reaches the vagina directly and does not reach the blood in large quantities like oral hormone therapy. Among the most important topical treatments used to treat vaginal dryness in Hurghada are:
- Vaginal moisturizers: These are tablets that are inserted into the vagina, which help improve the health of the vaginal tissues as well as moisturize the vagina. The dermatologist for vaginal treatment will determine for you how to use vaginal moisturizers. Use one tablet daily for the first week, then two tablets in the second week.
- Vaginal moisturizing creams: The dermatologist will prescribe a topical vaginal moisturizing cream that must be used daily for a week or two, depending on each case and the doctor’s evaluation. A specialized tool is used to apply vaginal moisturizing cream inside the vaginal opening one to three times depending on each case.
- Vaginal estrogen ring: (Estring) is a ring of estrogen that a dermatologist and venereologist places inside the vaginal opening. Which releases steady streams of estrogen to help moisturize the vagina and improve tissues, as well as treat vaginal dryness in Hurghada. However, the vaginal estrogen ring must be replaced every three months with the best venereologist in Hurghada.
- Vaginal lubricants: The doctor will advise you on the need to use vaginal lubricants that relieve the pain of intercourse and are mainly water-based. The most important examples of vaginal lubricants are KY Jelly and Astroglide.
- Vaginal dilators: Vaginal dilators are used to treat vaginal dryness in Hurghada, in addition to treating vaginal tightness. They are devices made of silicone or plastic materials that are safe for the vaginal area. It depends on gradually stretching and expanding the muscles and tissues of the vaginal walls, which works to increase the elasticity of the vagina and the health of the vaginal tissues.
Contraindications for the use of topical treatments
You should consult a dermatologist and venereologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology before starting treatment for vaginal dryness in Hurghada. The use of topical treatment is prohibited in the following cases:
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Patients with cervical or breast cancer.
- If you take certain medications such as aromatase inhibitors.
- When there is vaginal bleeding of unknown cause.
Techniques for treating vaginal dryness in Hurghada
As a result of global development in the medical sector, many techniques have emerged that treat vaginal dryness in Hurghada. They are considered non-surgical treatments and are more effective than local treatments as they are not temporary and work to treat vaginal dryness and rejuvenate and beautify the vagina at the same time. The latest techniques for treating vaginal dryness include the following:
1- Morpheus 8 technique to treat vaginal dryness
Morpheus 8 technology is considered one of the latest non-surgical medical technologies that works to improve the health function of the vagina. The procedure does not take more than 30 minutes, as fine gold-coated needles are used, which help stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. Radiofrequency energy is also used to heat the layers of skin and contract connective tissue. As a result, the thickness of the skin and vaginal wall increases, which helps increase its elasticity and lubrication. The patient often needs a number of sessions ranging from one to three sessions, and the sessions must be separated from 4 to 8 weeks, depending on the doctor’s evaluation of the condition. Therefore, the Morpheus technique is considered effective in treating vaginal dryness in Hurghada.
2- Treatment of vaginal dryness with laser
Laser is considered the best modern medical treatment for many diseases, so dermatologists and plastic surgeons recommend it to treat vaginal problems such as dryness, tightness, etc. The vaginal area is anesthetized and a narrow cylinder is placed inside it, which rotates slowly, distributing laser beams with high precision throughout all tissues. Which creates microscopic cracks in the vaginal wall, so laser energy helps in regenerating vaginal tissue. It is considered a quick and effective procedure as it only takes about 5 minutes. As a result, damaged tissue is replaced with new, healthy tissue that is thicker and more elastic, as well as moisturized to reduce the symptoms of vaginal dryness.
3- Vaginal injection with plasma
Plasma injection is considered a safe and non-surgical treatment, as the vaginal area is injected with platelet-rich plasma. These platelets are extracted from a sample of the patient's body through a centrifuge, then processed and purified. Therefore, it works to renew the vaginal tissue, nourish it, and increase its blood flow. Which works to treat vaginal dryness and increase its hydration. The patient often needs about 2 to 5 vaginal plasma injection sessions in order to treat vaginal dryness in Hurghada, and the sessions are separated by about 6 to 8 weeks.
Second: Vaginoplasty in Hurghada
Vaginoplasty in Hurghada is considered one of the most important subspecialties in cosmetic medicine, which has received great popularity and clear development in Vaginoplasty methods and modern techniques. It aims to improve the appearance of the sensitive area in women, which includes the vulva area as well as the large or small labia. The vagina also undergoes many factors that affect it and its functional efficiency. Therefore, vaginoplasty is performed with the aim of treating vaginal sagging by performing a vaginal tightening procedure. Since after the birth process, many changes occur to the vaginal muscles, especially natural birth. As well as aging factors. Therefore, many scientific studies have appeared that support vaginal plastic surgery, treating these problems, as well as improving the appearance of the external organs.
Reasons for the need for vaginal plastic surgery
- Muscle relaxation (perineal muscle relaxation).
- Aging and its effects on the vagina.
- The blades are large or small.
- The effect of vaginal appearance on sexual life.
- Lack of self-confidence and depression.
- Darkening of sensitive areas.
- Vaginal dryness.
- Increased clitoral size.
- Repairing the vaginal entrance.
- The entrance to the vagina is enlarged.
- Undesirable appearance of the sensitive area.
- Damage to the skin and tissues in a way that gives a bad texture.
Vaginoplasty methods in Hurghada
There are many medical methods used to beautify the sensitive area for women in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. The plastic surgery doctor chooses the appropriate methods according to the patient's condition and evaluates his condition. The most important methods of Vaginoplasty in Hurghada are the following:
1- Surgical procedures for the sensitive area
The appearance of the genital area greatly affects the psychological state of women and also affects the desire for sexual intercourse, which leads to marital and sexual problems. Therefore, you can now have vaginal plastic surgery in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology with the best plastic surgery doctor in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Surgical intervention is considered the ideal solution in some cases, such as the desire to enlarge the labia or reduce the labia, as well as enlarge the clitoris or reduce the clitoris, repair the vaginal entrance, and tighten sagging skin. In addition to improving the appearance of the pubic area. This procedure requires some tests and clinical examination in order for Vaginoplasty surgery doctor in Hurghada to determine the best methods of vaginal surgery.
2- Beautification of the sensitive area using non-surgical methods in Hurghada
Many techniques have emerged that replace the need for surgical vaginal beautification, which have proven their efficiency and safety, but you must choose the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada. The doctor must have accredited medical certificates and have practical and scientific experience. The most important non-surgical vaginal beautification methods are the following:
Laser vaginal rejuvenation
Fiberglass laser technology is considered one of the best methods of vaginal beautification as it relies on targeting damaged cells and tissues in the vaginal area to rejuvenate them. The thermal energy and laser beams target thousands of fine and deep pillars in the skin. It is used under local anesthesia and is highly effective in treating pigmentation in the sensitive area as well as getting rid of scars. It is also called laser vaginal tightening.
Vaginal filler injections
The filler works to fill the small blades, giving them a more natural size. It also helps in tightening the skin and giving it freshness and youth. In addition to lightening pigmentation and dark areas in the sensitive area.
Botox injection for the vagina
Botox injections are used to treat many pathological problems in the vaginal area, as it is effectively used in treating vaginismus. Repeated involuntary contractions occur in the perineal muscles during intercourse. The idea of its work is based on preventing the transmission of neurotransmitters to nerve signals, which paralyzes the muscles and prevents them from contracting.
Frequency techniques for Vaginoplasty in Hurghada
Frequency techniques are used to treat the skin in the vaginal area, whether treating the external or internal area. This is done using the Morpheus 8 device. It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which rejuvenate tissues and help treat damaged cells and increase vaginal elasticity. Therefore, frequency wave and microneedling techniques are used in the process of vaginal tightening in Hurghada, treating vaginal sagging, and restoring its freshness and youth without surgery.
Vaginoplasty with autologous fat injection
Vaginal labia can be enlarged in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in many ways, the most important of which is autologous fat injection. Where fat is taken from an area of the patient’s body, then processed and injected again into the blades. Which helps in filling the labia, increasing its freshness, and treating vaginal sagging in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic with the best vaginal plastic surgery doctor in Hurghada.
HIFU Vaginal Tightening
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser Clinic in Hurghada provides treatment for tightening sagging vagina with HIFU. Which works by emitting waves that tighten the skin and treat vaginal sagging. Which helps in tightening the muscles and restoring vaginal youth after aging factors. He needs to perform more than one HIFU session, and this depends on the extent of vaginal sagging and the evaluation of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
Treating weak vaginal muscles using the Emsla chair
One of the most important problems that must be treated is weakness of the perineal muscles, which greatly affects marital and sexual life. Therefore, you can use the Emsella device with your plastic surgeon, as it emits high-frequency electromagnetic waves. These waves cause large contractions in your pelvic muscles like you are doing about 10,000 Kegel exercises per session. This helps in strengthening the pelvic muscles and prevents sagging or prolapse of the perineum after childbirth. In addition, the Emsla chair technology stimulates blood circulation, treats urinary incontinence, and improves marital relations.
Lightening the bikini area with laser
The bikini area is exposed to humidity, lack of ventilation, and other factors such as hair removal in ways that harm the skin, as well as friction during sexual intercourse or wearing tight clothing. Laser technology is used to treat pigmentation in the sensitive area of women effectively and safely, as Glass Fiber technology can be used. It depends on exfoliating the layers of skin that contain damaged tissues and renewing them with healthy tissues free of pigmentation and darkening.
Third: Plasma injections to the sensitive area for women in Hurghada
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is considered one of the best treatments that nourishes the skin in a safe, natural way. Platelet-rich plasma is extracted from the patient's own body. Then a centrifuge is used to purify it, then some skin nutrients are added to it and then injected into the vagina. It is widely used in renewing the cells of the sensitive area and also helps in improving the quality of sexual relations or intercourse. The plasma injection doctor determines the points where plasma is injected into the vagina. Plasma is characterized by the presence of growth factors in it, which helps in building blood veins, increasing blood flow, and nourishing the targeted area.
Benefits of plasma injections to the sensitive area in women
There are many benefits of plasma injection to the sensitive area in Hurghada, the most important of which are the following:
- Increase vaginal freshness and bikini area.
- Treatment of dyspareunia.
- Treating vaginal dryness.
- Getting rid of gynecological infections.
- Treatment of sexual dysfunction.
- Treating the problem of urinary incontinence.
- Enhance sexual function with G-spot- O-shot injections.
- Treatment of vaginismus.
- Getting rid of chronic endometriosis.
- Treating vaginal atrophy or endometrial erosion, such as lichen sclerosus (LS) and eczema.
- Improving endometrial function in infertility.
- Increase sexual desire and treat frigidity.
- Plasma injections to treat dyspareunia.
- Improving the mucous fluid in the vagina, which improves sexual function.
Doctors' advice on caring for sensitive areas
In order to maintain the results of treating vaginal dryness or Vaginoplasty in Hurghada, as well as the results of plasma injections or other treatments for the sensitive area, you must follow the following instructions, such as:
- Make sure to constantly practice sports that strengthen the pelvic muscles in order to prevent sagging skin.
- Use vaginal moisturizing creams, especially before intercourse, after consulting a dermatologist.
- Have sexual intercourse with your husband on a regular basis to stimulate the natural lubricants in the vagina.
- Avoid vaginal fragrances.
- Make sure to clean the sensitive area constantly.
- Avoid leaving the sensitive area wet.
- You should wear cotton, non-tight underwear.
- Avoid douching.
- An internal lotion for the sensitive area should not be used without consulting a dermatologist.
- Make sure to remove hair regularly with laser, as it has many benefits for the skin, in addition to being effective in removing hair for a longer period and reducing the strength of follicles.
- Avoid removing hair from the bikini area using traditional methods that are harmful to the skin, such as wax or razor.
In the end, you can now treat all problems of the sensitive area at the Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center where the best dermatologists, venereologists and cosmetologists are located. Restore the beauty of your skin and the youth of the bikini area with the best methods of vaginal beautification in Hurghada, as well as treating vaginal dryness or lightening the sensitive area and plasma injections. Search online for the Nadara Clinic website, find out the reviews and opinions of previous patients. Book your appointment now and regain your self-confidence and marital happiness with Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I book a vaginoplasty appointment in Hurghada?
How is laser vaginal tightening performed?
A cylindrical laser device is used inside the vagina that rotates and distributes laser beams until they penetrate the vaginal wall and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin to increase vaginal elasticity and renew its cells.
How many plasma sessions does the vagina need?
This varies from one patient to another, as it requires about one or two sessions to achieve the desired results.