Derma Roller is considered one of the best skin and hair care sessions in a safe and quick way, as it relies on micro-needling, so Nadhara Center provides you with the best dermatologist to conduct Derma Roller sessions in Hurghada. Derma roller sessions are characterized by the need for surgery, as well as the use of chemicals and different hair treatments. It relies on stimulating the skin to treat the tiny holes it causes, which stimulates collagen and elastin to renew skin cells, give it elasticity and freshness, and get rid of wrinkles, fine lines, and scars. It is also used for hair to stimulate hair follicle growth, reduce hair loss, and increase hair density.
You can take care of your skin with the best techniques, namely Derma Roller, with the best dermatologists and cosmetic doctors at the Nadara Clinic Center for Cosmetic Dermatology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Learn with us about the mechanism of action of the Derma Roller skin care device and its benefits for the skin, as well as how to conduct Derma Roller sessions in Hurghada.
What is Derma roller?
Derma roller is one of the non-surgical cosmetic techniques and is a micro-needling technique. It is a manual device that contains at the end a cylindrical stainless steel roller with very small fine needles. There are different sizes of derma, starting from 0.25 mm in diameter. This process stimulates collagen to renew skin cells and restore its youth, as well as elastin to increase skin elasticity. It is considered one of the oldest skin treatments, as it has been used for decades in ancient China, where it is passed on the skin. Which helps restore skin youth and freshness. T
It is considered one of the most popular cosmetic treatments around the world due to its ease of use and speed, in addition to its impressive results. But it must be used by a dermatologist with experience and scientific and practical competence in order to achieve the results you want without the damage of Derma Roller. Therefore, Nadara Center provides the best dermatologist to conduct Derma Roller sessions to care for the skin and enhance its youth and radiance.
Derma roller mechanism
The idea of using the Derma Roller technique is based on creating superficial holes by passing the Derma Roller tool over the skin, which creates tiny, tiny passages. Therefore, superficial damage and very minor superficial bleeding occur, which causes the brain to send a signal to the locations of microscopic wounds to treat the skin. Creating these holes in the skin in the surface layer stimulates the skin to treat them by forming new blood vessels in the skin. These damages in the skin also release substances that stimulate growth, and fibroblast cells in turn produce collagen, which is the protein responsible for connective tissues and the connection between them and the muscles and tendons to tighten the skin, as well as renew cells, give the skin freshness, restore its vitality, and get rid of scars and skin problems.
The tiny holes resulting from Microneedling also stimulate collagen to speed up the healing of holes, as well as elastin, which increases skin elasticity. Therefore, this helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, signs of aging, tightening the skin, as well as speeding up the absorption of nutrients such as serum. This technique is characterized by the fact that the holes are very small, as the diameter of the needles starts from 0.25 mm, so no pain or deep wounds occur. They are also holes that are not visible to the naked eye and heal quickly depending on the speed of the skin’s response and the age of the patient.
Advantages of Derma Roller technology
There are many advantages of the dream roller that make it widely popular, such as:
- A simple, uncomplicated procedure.
- The procedure takes only a few minutes.
- Few side effects.
- Short recovery period.
- Its cost is simple.
- It is used for more than one purpose for the skin, hair or body.
- It has many benefits.
- It is used for all skin types, especially oily skin, but you must consult a doctor first.
Benefits of Derma Roller
Although the Derma Roller is a small device and the procedure is simple without complexity or many steps, it has many benefits. The most important benefits of derma rolling are the following:
First: The benefits of derma roller for the face
Facial skin is considered one of the places most exposed to many factors that greatly affect it, and with age, many skin problems appear. Therefore, the ideal solution to all skin problems is skin care sessions to contain and get rid of all skin problems. Among the most important benefits of derma roller for the face are the following:
- Tighten the skin and stimulate collagen production.
- Combats the signs of premature aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, or expression lines around the mouth and eyes, as well as forehead wrinkles.
- Treating large pores, as Derma Roller works to shrink pores.
- Reducing sebum secretions from the pores, which reduces the appearance of acne. Therefore, derma rollers are increasingly used for oily skin to reduce sebum.
- Treating skin pigmentation and reducing hyperpigmentation.
- Removing scars and acne effects.
- Renewing skin cells and getting rid of damaged cells or repairing their defects.
- Giving the skin freshness and vitality.
- Get rid of puffiness around the eyes.
- Increase skin smoothness and improve its texture.
- Unification of skin color.
- Derma Roller helps the skin quickly absorb nutrients from moisturizing and nourishing serums or creams, such as hyaluronic acid serum or collagen serum, as well as vitamin C.
Second: The benefits of derma roller for the body
The Derma Roller is not only used for the body, but it is also used for different places in the body, as it works by the same mechanism to treat skin problems. The most important uses of derma roller for the body are:
- Stretch marks treatment.
- Cellulite treatment.
Third: Benefits of derma roller for hair
Hair is exposed to many factors that affect its health and density, as various factors affect and increase hair loss. Some medications or diseases also lead to bad hair, in addition to neglecting hair care. Therefore, derma roller for hair is one of the easiest and most wonderful cosmetic procedures for hair care. Among the most important benefits of derma roller needles for hair are the following:
- Derma roller is used to improve hair and stimulate follicle growth.
- Increase blood flow and nourish hair.
- Improving the quality of hair follicles.
- Improve scalp.
- Increase hair density.
- Reducing hair loss.
How do you find the best derma roller in Hurghada?
The Derma Roller procedure is considered a simple procedure and its steps are not complicated, but at the same time it requires a doctor who specializes in Derma Roller. Therefore, you can have a Derma Roller session with the best dermatologist or the best plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Nadara Center provides the best dermatologists and cosmetic doctors who have the best accredited certificates and high academic qualifications, as well as practical experience and skill. Therefore, Nadara Center guarantees you the best Derma Roller service in Hurghada with the most brilliant plastic surgeon who provides Derma Roller service for the face as well as for the hair or body.
In addition, Nadara Center is distinguished by the presence of the latest technologies and cosmetic treatments, as well as the best skin care sessions. You can visit Nadara Clinic website online to verify the competence and experience of the Derma Roller doctor through the reviews of previous patients. As well as their opinions on Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic through Nadara page on social media.
The first consultation with the derma roller doctor in Hurghada
Choosing the best dermatologist who provides derma roller service for the body and face in Hurghada is the most important and first step in the path to skin care. He could be a plastic surgeon or a plastic surgery doctor, as it is a procedure that requires the experience and skill of the derma roller doctor. Among the most important procedures that will occur during the first consultation with the plastic surgeon at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada are the following:
- The doctor will ask you about your medical history and if you are taking medications or treatments or suffering from any diseases.
- The dermatologist examines the condition of your skin to determine the problems you suffer from and to ensure that the Derma Roller is suitable for your skin condition. In the case of derma roller for hair, the doctor will examine the condition of the scalp, the strength of the hair follicles, and the rate of hair loss.
- The dermatologist or plastic surgeon determines the appropriate needle length for your condition.
- You must tell the plastic surgeon about your goal when performing a Derma Roller session for the skin, Derma Roller for the hair, or Derma Roller for the body.
- You can ask the plastic surgeon about any concerns you have or questions about the derma rolling service.
Instructions before performing a Derma Roller skin session in Hurghada
In order to achieve the best results after having a Dermapen session in Hurghada, you must follow the doctor’s instructions and prepare for this session. Whether it is a Derma Roller session for the body and face or a Derma Roller for the hair, the doctor will inform you of the required preparations as follows:
Preparations before a Derma Roller session for the face or body
- Avoid exposing the skin to harmful sun.
- Do not apply skin care products or cosmetics about two weeks before the session.
- If you are a smoker, you should stop smoking because it slows down the results.
- If you are taking vitamins or nutritional supplements, you should stop taking them about two weeks before the session.
- Hair should not be removed about a week before the session.
- Stop taking blood thinners such as aspirin, anti-inflammatories, or ibuprofen so as not to cause bleeding from the tiny cracks.
Preparations before the Derma Roller hair session
- Avoid applying skin care products to the hair about a week before the session.
- You should drink appropriate amounts of water.
- Stop taking blood thinners, vitamins, or herbal supplements.
How to use derma roller in Hurghada
The Derma Roller doctor in Hurghada at Nadara Center in Hurghada will determine the length of the needles used and the target locations, whether it is a Derma Roller session for the face, Derma Roller for the body, or Derma Roller for the hair. The steps of Derma Roller sessions include the following:
First: Steps for a Derma Roller session for the face or body
- The doctor sterilizes the heads of the derma roller.
- The skin is cleaned well with a gentle medical cleanser with balanced acidity, then the skin is gently dried.
- The plastic surgeon in Hurghada applies local anesthesia to the skin and the doctor waits for the anesthesia to take effect.
- The doctor adds a skin care serum such as hyaluronic serum, collagen serum, vitamin C, or other skin nourishing substances.
- The plastic surgeon uses the Derma Roller for the face. He starts with the forehead area and passes it for a minute from bottom to top in one direction, depending on each case. This may be done 4 to 8 times. However, the Derma Roller must be raised after each pass on the forehead, and then the Derma Roller is passed horizontally this time on the forehead with the same number of passes as before.
- Then the plastic surgeon in Hurghada uses the Derma Roller for the cheeks and the Derma Roller for the chin and eyes, passing the device 4 to 8 times vertically and then horizontally.
- The doctor washes the face well after the derma rolling session in Hurghada with paper towels.
- The doctor applies the same serum that was applied before using the Derma Roller.
- You can apply ice packs if you are in pain.
Side effects after a derma roller facial session in Hurghada
As a result of micro-needling in the derma roller head, you will feel some temporary side effects. Therefore, you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Center in Hurghada to avoid complications and speed up recovery. There are side effects after a derma roller session for the face or a derma roller session for the body, but these temporary side effects will disappear after only about two to three days:
- Simple pain.
- Skin redness.
- Mild swelling.
- The appearance of peeling in the skin.
Secondly, the steps for the Derma Roller hair session in Hurghada
- The doctor sterilizes the Derma Roller and dries it completely.
- The doctor makes sure that the scalp is clean and sterilized.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Center in Hurghada passes the derma rolling device over the scalp horizontally, then vertically, then diagonally.
- The Derma Roller hair session will not take more than half an hour or less.
- In the end, the Derma Roller doctor in Hurghada will schedule the next session to follow up on the results. Derma roller hair sessions are done once or twice a week. This is determined by the dermatologist according to the condition of the scalp and hair.
Side effects after a derma roller hair session in Hurghada
You will feel some temporary side effects after a hair derma rolling session in Hurghada as a result of using the Micro needling technique. Therefore, you must follow the instructions of the hair care doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology to avoid complications, and these effects will disappear within only three days. Side effects after derma roller for hair include:
- redness of the scalp;
- Simple pain.
Instructions after a Derma Roller session in Hurghada
After performing Microneedling sessions using the Dharma Roll technique, the skin or scalp becomes more sensitive until it recovers completely. Therefore, you must follow the instructions of the dermatologist or plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology so that complications do not occur and you recover quickly. Among the most important instructions of the doctor in Hurghada are the following:
- The skin or scalp must be protected from sunlight.
- Avoid showering until your doctor tells you the right time.
- Avoid hot water.
- Avoid applying skin care products, cosmetics, or hair care products to the face, hair, or area that was treated with the Derma Roller.
- You should not perform any other skin care sessions, such as chemical peeling sessions, or those that contain active ingredients such as salicylic acid.
- Avoid touching the face or scalp during the recovery period so as not to transmit an infection.
- Your doctor will prescribe a moisturizing cream to relieve swelling and redness.
- Do not try to exfoliate the skin yourself, as this may cause infection.
- Avoid putting pressure on the skin, scalp, or where the derma roller is used on the body, so as not to cause inflammation.
When do the results of Derma Roller appear?
After performing the Derma Roller session in Hurghada, collagen production will begin for five days after micro-needling in the Derma Rolling device. You will notice immediate results after the first session, and the results will improve by conducting other sessions according to the doctor’s assessment of the condition and the body’s response to treatment. The skin becomes firmer and wrinkles and fine lines are reduced. You will also get rid of scars gradually. Scalp health will improve. But better results will appear after the second Derma Roller session, and the third session will eliminate the effects of acne. You will notice fresher skin within 6 to 12 weeks of starting treatment.
Number of Derma Roller sessions
The number of times Derma Roller varies from one patient to another depending on several factors such as the condition of the skin, the extent of its damage, and its blemishes. As well as the condition of the hair if the sessions are to improve the scalp as well as the hair follicles. The length of the Derma Roller needles also plays an important role in determining the number of Derma Roller sessions. There are different sizes of Derma Roller. You often need a number of sessions ranging from 3 to 4 Derma Roller sessions per month at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada.
Derma roller size for hair
Choosing the size of the Derma Roller needle for hair varies from one person to another, taking into account the doctor’s assessment and the condition of the hair. The length of Derma Roller needles for hair ranges from 0.2 mm to 1.5 mm.
Contraindications for using derma roller
There are some cases in which Derma Roller should not be used, and they are as follows:
- People with blood clotting problems.
- People with eczema.
- Having sunburn.
- The presence of infections or ulcers in the skin.
- If there is a mole in the targeted location.
- The presence of active acne on the face or the presence of pimples on the scalp.
- Psoriasis or eczema on the scalp.
- Taking isotretinoin.
In the end, book your appointment now with the best Derma Roller session for the skin or Derma Roller for the body, as well as Derma Roller for the hair with the best dermatologist or beauty specialist in Hurghada. Enjoy younger, more radiant skin free of scars, a body free of stretch marks and cellulite, and healthy hair with one device, the Derma Roller in Hurghada.
How can I book an appointment with Dr. Derma Roller in Hurghada?
What are the benefits of derma roller?
The holes produced by the Derma Roller stimulate the skin to produce collagen and elastin to renew the skin and accelerate the healing of micro-wounds. Which helps in treating skin problems such as scars, acne, and pigmentation, as well as combating signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and skin tightening. It is also used for hair to stimulate hair growth and increase its density.
Does derma roller hide pores?
Derma roller works to shrink large pores, which reduces oils produced by oily skin and reduces acne.
Does Derma Roller grow hair?
Yes, derma roller stimulates hair growth and increases its density, as it works to increase blood flow to the scalp to nourish it and improve the quality of the scalp as well as the hair follicles.