Many women are looking for different ways to get smooth and radiant skin, cleansing the skin with HydraFacial is the magic solution.
Dermatologists at Nadara Skin, Cosmetic and Laser Center in Hurghada offer this non-surgical technique that helps you show your beauty.
This professional procedure may help treat a variety of skin conditions including acne, dryness and wrinkles.
In this article, we will learn about the benefits of cleaning the skin with HydraFacial, its advantages, and how this device works?
What is Hydrafacial skin cleaning?
Skin cleansing is known as a multi-step facial treatment, which can be performed using the HydraFacial.
Dermatologists also use it to lighten and tighten the skin, as it works to renew skin cells, and get rid of any deposits that may be present in the pores.
Cleansing involves cleansing, exfoliating, and then moisturizing the skin through a device known as a Hydrapil.
Benefits of cleansing the skin with HydraFacial
Taking care of the skin is now a necessary and important thing for all people, whether women or men.
To achieve this difficult equation, protect the skin from damage and renew its radiance, you should use some modern skin cleansing techniques.
Cleansing the skin with HydraFacial helps improve overall skin tone and appearance.
This is due to deep exfoliation that cleans the pores of the skin and removes dirt and dirt from it, and it also allows for better penetration of the face serum suitable for your skin type.
Some of its benefits include:
- Acne Treatment
Cleansing the skin with HydraFacial contributes to the treatment of acne due to the deep exfoliation that helps remove damaged skin cells.
- remove blackheads
Dead cells also contribute to the appearance of blackheads, but cleaning the skin with this technique removes them.
Hydrafacial helps reduce hyperpigmentation and fine lines on the face.
- Reduces congestion of skin pores
Pore congestion is one of the main causes of many skin problems, so this device can be used to remove congestion.
This results in your skin becoming healthier and more vibrant.
Its other benefits also include:
- Moisturizing the skin, restoring the freshness and vitality of the skin.
- Remove spots and scars.
- Get flawless skin.
- Contributes to the treatment of large pores.
- unification of skin color
(Discoloration and uneven skin tone is a common problem that many people face with increased UV rays and various air pollutants.)
- It provides nourishment suitable for your skin type as it contains hyaluronic acid.
- Contributes to stimulating blood circulation, which helps remove toxins from the face.
- Helps get rid of sagging skin.
You can also read : The dangers of obsessing over cosmetic products.
Features of the HydraFacial device for cleaning the skin
This wonderful device has several advantages that you can not overlook, including the following:
- This technique does not require surgical intervention.
- You will get fast and effective results.
- It does not require much time.
- It combines many benefits of other cosmetic procedures such as chemical peels and crystal peels (diamond peels).
- These sessions are suitable for all ages, from adolescence to old age.
Instructions before the session
You should tell your dermatologist of any allergies you have in order to avoid skin irritation from any of the ingredients used in the sessions.
You can also read : Mesotherapy for the face with Dermapen, know how to solve all skin problems.
How does the Hydrafacial device work to clean the skin?
The skin cleaning process with HydraFacial can be performed at the Freshness Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser in Hurghada under the supervision of distinguished dermatologists.
Cleaning includes 3 main steps:
- Use a swirl-like wand on the skin to help remove dirt and oil from deep within the pores.
Doctors then also use an exfoliator to help exfoliate your skin, leaving skin brighter and unclogging pores.
This increases collagen production with long-term use.
- Extracting damaged cells from the pores through a vacuum-like attachment on a wand, and injecting some vitamins and minerals.
- Apply a hydrating serum containing hydrating peptides, and antioxidants using a pen-like attachment.
You can also read : Cryotherapy sessions and their benefits.
Expected results after a skin cleansing session
Each session takes less than an hour, and does not require a recovery period, unlike other cosmetic procedures.
You can return to your work immediately after the session ends.
You notice smoother skin after cleansing, with a more even tone without any visible marks
for irritation or redness.
The results appear immediately after the cleaning session, and you can get rid of any traces of pimples or pimples.
Instructions after the session
Dermatologists recommend following some tips after receiving the sessions, including the following:
- Avoid exfoliating treatments for the first couple of days after sessions so that you don't irritate your skin.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Use the appropriate sunscreen for your skin type.
- You cannot use products containing retinol for a few days after sessions.
- You can only remove facial hair after at least two days.
- Avoid using products containing glycolic acid for about a week after your sessions.
- Use your own care routine after consulting a dermatologist at the Freshness Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser in Hurghada.
You can also read : Skin cancer and methods of detection.
How many sessions do you need to clean the skin with HydraFacial?
The frequency of the sessions depends on the type of skin, and the recommendations that the dermatologists refer to at the Freshness Center for Dermatology, Aesthetics and Laser in Hurghada.
Doctors in our center may recommend repeating the sessions every 2 to 4 weeks until you get an effective result.
If you suffer from fine lines on your face, you may need a session every month.
Is cleaning the skin with Hydrafacial safe during pregnancy?
You can consult a dermatologist before starting these sessions, although many cosmetic treatments may be safe.
The ingredients used contain Salicylic Acid which may only be safe for a limited time during pregnancy.
Recent studies indicate that it is best for a pregnant woman to wait for any cosmetic procedures until she has finished pregnancy and breastfeeding.
You can also read : Oxygen skin care device.
People who are not qualified to clean the skin using the HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is suitable for all skin types, but you should avoid using it if you have:
- Skin rash.
- rosacea inflammation.
There are no side effects of the HydraFacial, slight redness may occur, and it quickly disappears.
It does not cause any kind of pain or discomfort, only a small tingling can be felt.
You can also read : Defining and augmenting the lips with fillers.
The cost of cleaning the skin with the hydrafacial machine
The cost varies from place to place, but you will find the best prices at the freshness center for dermatology, beauty and laser in Hurghada.
The dermatologists at the center are keen to provide medical services at the lowest and best prices, with high quality.
In conclusion, you can get healthy fresh skin through HydraFacial skin cleansing sessions
Do not hesitate to book an appointment with us and enjoy a special glow.