The problem of hair loss is considered one of the problems that most trouble women and men alike, but the Regenera technique has recently appeared, which has created a revolution and safe results that replace hair transplant surgery. Therefore, you can now perform Regenera hair transplant in Egypt. This technique is considered one of the best and safest non-surgical hair transplant techniques, so Nadara Center provides you with the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt. Regenera technique is also characterized by the fact that it requires only one quick session and its results are guaranteed, as it relies on the use of stem cells and reproductive cells that help in the growth of new hair follicles. Therefore, in this article we will tell you everything you want to know about Regenera hair transplant in Egypt.
What is Regenera Activa technology?
Regenera Activa technology is considered one of the latest non-surgical hair transplant techniques. Regenera technology aims to thicken hair and treat hair loss. It nourishes and treats hair problems and stimulates the growth of new hair follicles. Where it depends on injection Stem Cells The progenitor cells are from the same patient after ensuring their health. These cells are often taken from the area behind the ear. This area is characterized by not having any hair problems. However, Regenera hair transplant in Egypt is considered one of the best hair transplant techniques, but you must choose a Regenera hair transplant specialist. It requires skill, precision, and practical experience in conducting a Regenera hair transplant session in Egypt. Therefore, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology is considered the best Regenera hair transplant in Egypt.
There is also a big difference between the Regenera technique and other injection techniques, such as the hair plasma injection technique, as the Regenera technique depends on the generated cells. The generated cells stimulate the growth of hair follicles in areas where there is baldness or thinning hair. In addition, the results appear after one session and improve gradually. While plasma technology depends on plasma rich in platelets, which nourishes the scalp and hair follicles, but does not stimulate the growth of completely new hair follicles. The Regenera hair transplantation technique in Egypt also differs from the FUE technique that we use in hair transplantation, as the surgery takes place over a longer time and requires a recovery period. Therefore, we provide you with the best doctors for Regenera hair transplant in Egypt at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
How Regenera technology works
Regenera technology relies on three main steps in order to achieve the best results for hair thickening and stimulating hair growth, as well as for treating hair loss. The first step is to extract regenerative cells or stem cells from the scalp. The second step is to place these stem and generated cells in the Regenera device, which extracts a solution of stem cells along with the hair follicles, skin, and surrounding fat. Therefore, this solution is effective in stimulating hair growth because of its growth factors and stimulating cells. Finally, the third and final step is to inject the generated stem cells into the scalp in places where there is baldness, hair loss, or thinning hair. You can perform these steps with the best Regenera hair transplant specialist in Egypt at Nadara Center.
Advantages of Regenera Activa hair transplantation technique
There are many advantages that distinguish the Regenera technique for hair thickening and hair loss treatment, the most important of which are the following:
- Technology approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- It does not take as long as other hair transplant techniques, as it takes less than 60 minutes depending on each case.
- It does not give an allergic reaction because it is extracted from the patient's soul.
- Safe technology.
- Side effects after the procedure are almost negligible.
- Fast results appear within 3 weeks and improve gradually.
- You only need one Regenera session.
- Suitable for men and women.
- Suitable for all ages of patients.
- The Regenera hair transplantation technique is an alternative to hair transplant surgery that eliminates its risks, complications, and side effects.
Benefits of Regenera hair technology
Regenera technology is used for hair transplantation because of its amazing effects and results resulting from the injection of stem and stem cells. The most important benefits of the Regenera hair device are the following:
- Stimulate the growth of new hair follicles.
- Regenera technology is used to treat hair loss.
- Activating natural hair growth.
- Nourish the scalp and improve its quality.
- Improving the quality of hair follicles.
- Treating any scalp infections.
Causes of hair loss or baldness
In order to diagnose hereditary baldness or hair loss, you must choose the best dermatologists who specialize in hair care and treatment of hair problems. Therefore, we will tell you the most important causes of hair loss or baldness:
- Inheriting genes for hereditary baldness or genes for hair loss and thinning hair.
- Stress and bad psychological state.
- Taking some medications that lead to hair loss, so you should always consult a doctor about the side effects of any medication.
- Thyroid disorder.
- Sleep disturbance.
- Eating unhealthy food and malnutrition.
- Hormonal changes such as pregnancy, menopause.
Candidates for Regenera hair transplant in Egypt
The Regenera hair transplant in Egypt is safe for everyone, but there are ideal candidates for Regenera hair transplantation in Egypt. The most important candidates for this are:
- Hair loss at a rate of up to 100 hairs per day.
- Cases of hereditary baldness as well as partial baldness for women or men.
- Those whose condition does not allow them to undergo hair transplant surgery.
- There are areas of the scalp whose hair is lighter than the rest.
How can you find the best Regenera hair transplant doctor in Egypt?
If you dream of having thick hair and getting rid of hair loss or baldness, you can now book your appointment with the best Regenera hair transplant specialist in Egypt. You must choose the best dermatologists or cosmetic doctors who specialize in surgical or non-surgical hair transplantation. Therefore, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best Regenera hair transplant specialist in Egypt. Hair transplantation with Regenera requires precision, skill, and experience in extracting and injecting Regenera in order to obtain the best results. Nadara Center also provides the best integrated medical team consisting of a dermatologist, as well as a plastic surgeon and a plastic surgery doctor. Nadara Center is headed by Dr. Amani Al-Tubti, a consultant dermatologist and venereologist.
Nadara Hair Transplant Clinic also provides the best hair transplant operations in several ways. There is a Regenera hair transplant device, hair plasma sessions, and hair stem cell injections. In addition to the FUE hair transplantation technique as well as strip hair transplantation with the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt, the doctor will choose the hair transplantation technique that is appropriate for your condition, but you will get unparalleled results in preventing hair loss permanently and thickening the hair. Regenera hair transplantation technique is the best of these hair transplantation techniques in Egypt. You can visit Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic website and read previous patients’ reviews and opinions about Nadara Center and the experience of the hair transplant doctors at Nadara Center. You can also see pictures of the results before and after the Regenera hair transplant technique in Egypt at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
Regenera Activa Regenera hair transplant in Egypt
Regenera hair thickening and hair loss treatment in Egypt is considered one of the best latest hair transplant techniques that have proven its efficiency and results. But the most important step in hair transplantation is choosing the best hair transplant specialist in Egypt. Therefore, Nadara Center has the best doctors specialized in using the Regenera device for hair transplantation in Egypt. Learn with us about the Regenegra technique for hair transplantation in Egypt, how to prepare for it, how to perform it, and its results.
The first consultation before performing the Regenera hair transplant technique
- Your Regenera hair transplant specialist will ask you about your medical history and any medications you take.
- Tell the hair transplant doctor about your family's hereditary hair history, whether hereditary baldness or hair loss.
- The doctor will examine the condition of the hair and scalp to determine the empty areas and the rate of hair loss in order to know whether the Regenera technique is suitable for you or not.
- The doctor may ask you to perform some tests and examinations to ensure that there are no obstacles to hair treatment using the Regenera device.
- You should tell the doctor about your goal of treatment.
- The doctor will tell you the expected results and may also take some pictures before and after hair transplantation without surgery in Egypt.
Instructions before performing a Regenera session
In order to achieve the best results for Regenera hair transplant in Egypt, you must follow the instructions of the dermatologist or plastic surgeon specializing in hair transplantation as follows:
- Avoid exposing hair to harmful sunlight.
- Hair care products or preparations should not be applied to the hair approximately 3 days before the Regenera session.
- Stop taking vitamins, nutritional or herbal supplements.
- You must stop smoking about 3 weeks before the Regenera session in Egypt.
- Stop taking blood-thinning medications such as aspirin and others.
Steps to perform the Regenera hair transplant technique in Egypt
The hair transplantation process using the Regenera device includes 3 stages as follows:
The first stage: extraction of stem and stem cells
- The doctor determines the area from which the stem cells will be extracted. This is usually the area behind the ear, as it is rarely affected by various hair problems.
- The scalp is well sterilized.
- The doctor shaves the area from which the stem cells will be extracted.
- Local anesthesia is given to the area from which the sample will be taken.
- The doctor takes three samples from the selected area with a diameter of 2.5 mm.
The second stage: generating cells using the Regenera device
- The doctor places the stem and regenerated cells into the Regenera device.
- The Regenera device works to withdraw stem cells that are responsible for stimulating and revitalizing the growth of hair follicles until they become hundreds of cells and many of these substances.
The third stage: injecting the generated cells into the scalp
- The doctor divides the solution resulting from the Regenera device into several needles.
- The scalp and the places where Regenera will be injected are sterilized.
- The hair transplant doctor injects Regenera into the scalp in the targeted areas that have baldness, thinning hair, or excessive hair loss.
Side effects after performing the Regenera hair transplantation technique in Hurghada
You will certainly feel some temporary side effects that are almost incomparable to the side effects resulting from a hair transplant wound. However, you must follow the instructions of the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt to achieve the best results of the Regenera technique to thicken hair and treat hair loss in Egypt. The most important of these side effects are very minor pain as a result of the injection, and a feeling of itching as a result of the growth of follicles from the scalp.
Dermatologist's instructions for Regenera hair technology
If you dream of the results of hair transplantation, thick hair, and preventing hair loss, you must follow the instructions of the hair transplant specialist in Egypt at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. These instructions include the following:
- Do not touch the hair or scalp.
- Resist the itching sensation.
- Avoid washing hair for at least 24 hours and consult a doctor.
- You should not apply any chemical products or hair care products after receiving Regenera injections in Egypt.
- Do not expose the scalp to sunlight.
- Avoid exposing the scalp to heat, such as a sauna.
- You should not take medications without consulting a hair transplant doctor in Egypt.
- Make sure to eat healthy, balanced food that is beneficial for hair growth and nutrition.
- Do not use a hair dryer or hair straightener.
- Drink sufficient amounts of water, about 8 cups a day.
- Do not try to pull hair follicles.
- Avoid exercising or strenuous effort.
Results of the Regenera session in Egypt
The results begin to appear after 3 to 4 weeks, and you can notice them within three months of the injection, and the results will gradually improve. Within six months, the final results will appear, hair loss will stop completely, and the growth of new hair follicles will be stimulated, which will stimulate hair growth and thicken hair. You will get strong hair as a result of its nourishment, stronger roots that do not fall out, and you can notice hair growth at a rate of 1 cm every month. Results will continue to improve.
Number of sessions of Regenera hair transplant in Egypt
The number of hair transplant sessions depends on each case, but results often appear after a single session lasting 20 to 30 minutes, and the results begin to develop gradually. The session may be repeated again depending on each case. Some cases require a session after a year or two, and this depends on the evaluation of the hair transplant specialist in Egypt. Hair transplant doctors in Egypt recommend performing only one session per year.
The difference between plasma injection (RPR) and Regenera
Some people may think that plasma injections and Regenera are similar, but they both have a different mechanism of action and different results. The only similarity between them is that they improve the quality of the hair scalp as well as the hair follicles, but Regenera has more benefits.
Plasma injection (PRP)
The platelet-rich plasma injection technique is characterized by the presence of many vitamins, amino acids, and substances that nourish the hair follicles and scalp. Therefore, it helps reduce hair loss and nourishes the hair follicles so that they can grow and reduce hair loss as a result of strengthening the hair with plasma nutrition. The result is healthy, attractive hair, but the plasma does not grow new hair follicles, and you may need more than one session to achieve the desired results. The doctor determines the number of hair plasma sessions needed.
Its mechanism of action depends on the presence of mesenchymal cells and stem cells, where the mesenchymal cells work to grow new hair follicles from the scalp. Therefore, the Regenera technique has better results in treating baldness, as well as gaps in the scalp and preventing hair loss. It also nourishes hair follicles. It only takes one session a year to achieve the desired results, thicken the hair, obtain healthy, attractive hair, and fill in the hair gaps.
People who are not candidates for the Regenera hair transplant procedure in Egypt
You must consult a hair transplant specialist in Egypt to ensure the possibility of performing a Regenera session to thicken hair and treat hair loss. The most important candidate cases are as follows:
- Cases of total baldness.
- Pregnant woman.
- Some immune diseases, such as psoriasis, alopecia, or hair fungus.
Perform other hair treatments with Regenera
It is also possible to use more than one technique with the Regenera technique in order to obtain the best possible results, according to the condition of the hair and the evaluation of the hair transplant specialist in Egypt. Among the most important techniques that you can combine with the Regenera technique are the following:
- Plasma injections into hair with Regenera technology nourishes hair and strengthens hair follicles, giving healthy hair, accelerating results and reducing hair loss.
- Hair transplant doctors use this technique with hair transplant surgery to promote the growth of new hair follicles, which increases hair density, treats baldness, and prevents hair loss. Such as the technique of natural hair transplantation, as well as the FUE method that we use in natural hair transplantation.
- The doctor at Nadara Hair Transplant Clinic may prescribe you some nutritional supplements that help in hair growth.
- Doctors also use treatments that regulate the hormones responsible for hair loss.
The best Regenera hair transplant clinics in Hurghada
Scientific studies and experiments have proven the efficiency of the Regenera hair transplantation technique in Egypt, as it is safe and does not have complications like other hair transplantation techniques. The Regenera technique also requires a specialist to use the Regenera device to extract a solution to inject the targeted areas of the scalp. Therefore, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides you with the best hair transplant doctors in Egypt.
Nadaara Center is also the best hair transplant center in Egypt for treating hair loss and hereditary baldness. It provides the latest and other technologies that can be combined with the hair transplantation process, whether it is cosmetic injections to the skin or plastic or reconstructive surgeries on the body. There is also the best plastic surgeon and the best dermatologist, which forms an integrated team under the supervision of Dr. Amani Al-Tawabti, a specialist in dermatology and venereology, as well as a plastic surgery doctor at the Nadara Center in Egypt.
In addition to the presence of other latest hair transplantation techniques, such as the FUT strip hair transplantation technique and the FUE hair transplantation technique. There is also a technique for artificial hair transplantation, which is called bio-fiber technology. In addition to the presence of the best dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Egypt to treat all skin diseases such as psoriasis, treatment of alopecia, and treatment of hereditary baldness for women or men. There are also other treatments that include exosome injections for hair growth, hair lengthening sessions, stem cell injections, hair loss treatment, and mesotherapy injections to treat hair. There is also a Placenta injection technique that nourishes the scalp as well as the skin.
In the end, Regenera hair transplant in Egypt is a revolution in the world of cosmetics and hair transplantation, as the Regenera technique has become an alternative to hair transplantation with surgery. It has many benefits in hair thickening and treating hair loss. Book a mod online with the best hair transplant doctor using the Regenera technique. The Regenera technique is the best alternative for treating hereditary baldness and hair loss.
How can I book an appointment for Regenera hair transplant in Egypt?
You can contact us or send WhatsApp Book your appointment at the earliest available time with the best hair transplant specialist in Egypt to conduct Regenera hair transplant sessions at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
Is Regenera technique effective?
Yes, the results of Regenera are guaranteed and effective, as within three months the results appear and hair loss is prevented permanently. It works to grow new hair follicles to thicken hair.
When do Regenera results start?
The results of Regenera begin to appear after about 4 months, and the final results noticeably appear in the sixth month.