If you are concerned about hair loss, you have many options including Hair extensioniste sessions, medications, along with hair transplant surgery.
Many believe that these treatments are safe and effective for reversing hair loss and stimulating new hair growth.
Talk to the dermatologists at Nadara clinic for Skin, Cosmetic and Laser Center in Hurghada to find out which treatment or combination of treatments is best for you.
How doHair extensioniste sessions work?
Such sessions as PRP, which is platelet-rich plasma, help restore hair's vitality and density.
It is one of the best treatments to prevent hair loss. This procedure takes between 4 and 6 weeks, and you may need to repeat the sessions every 4 to 6 months.
Treatment steps include:
- A small amount of blood is drawn, usually from the arm, and placed in a centrifuge to separate fluids of different densities.
- The device rotates at a high speed for 10 minutes, then the blood is divided into three layers: platelet-rich plasma, platelet-poor plasma, and red blood cells.
- Plasma containing a high percentage of platelets can be drawn into a syringe, and injected into areas of the scalp that need increased hair growth.
Benefits of Hair extensioniste sessions
This type of Hair extensioniste sessions stimulates the growth and maintenance of natural hair through blood flow to the follicles.
It also helps to increase the thickness of the hair shaft, and sometimes it can be combined with other procedures or medications for hair growth.
Research also indicates that injections of platelet-rich plasma contribute to the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (androgenetic pattern baldness).
Tips before undergoing Hair extensioniste sessions
Be sure to report all medications you take prior to the procedure, including dietary supplements and herbs.
When you go to your initial consultation, your dermatologist may recommend:
- Stop taking blood-thinning medications so that they do not cause bleeding.
- Avoid smoking so as not to affect the results of Hair extensioniste sessions.
Persons who are not eligible for plasma therapy sessions
You may not be able to undergo treatment if you are diagnosed with:
- Acute or chronic infections.
- Chronic liver disease.
- severe skin diseases;
- Circulatory instability.
- Metabolic disorder.
- Low fibrinogen in the blood.
- Thrombocytopenia syndrome.
- Thyroid disorder.
Disadvantages of platelet-rich plasma sessions
Plasma hair extensions may cause some mild side effects even though the treatment involves injecting your own blood.
It does not cause any type of infection, but it can lead to some of the following damages:
- Injury to blood vessels or nerves.
- Calcification at the injection site.
- Some scar tissue appears.
You could have an adverse reaction to the anesthesia used in the treatment, so you should tell your dermatologist about your tolerance to the anesthesia.
Mesotherapy sessions for Hair extensioniste
These sessions are used in the form of injections containing vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to stimulate hair growth and treat hair loss.
From 2 to 6 active ingredients can be mixed in one injection that provides the natural metabolism of hair growth and restoration.
It also corrects hormonal imbalances in and around hair follicles, delivers nutrients to the hair, and improves blood circulation.
Anyone who suffers from hair loss can benefit from mesotherapy, especially those who lose hair strands.
But for those who suffer from baldness or who have a genetic pattern of hair loss, it may not be effective for them.
This is because the treatment only stimulates the inactive follicles.
There are some cases that cannot be treated with mesotherapy, and they are as follows:
- skin infections;
- Pregnant and lactating women.
You can also read : Hair plasma sessions.
Benefits of mesotherapy sessions
There are a number of advantages of Hair extensioniste sessions using mesotherapy injections that are used by the dermatologist at the Freshness Center, which are:
- It gives permanent and effective results, especially when combined with platelet-rich plasma.
- It is completely safe and painless compared to more invasive surgical treatments, and generally leaves no damage to the surrounding tissues.
- It strengthens the scalp's immunity through some of the perforations made by the injections, ensuring that your hair grows longer, shinier and thicker.
- It reduces scalp infections, so if you suffer from itching or dandruff, mesotherapy hair extension sessions will revive your hair to become healthier.
- It does not take long as the session can only last for 20-40 minutes.
Instructions After Mesotherapy Treatment
It should not be exposed to sunlight as it may cause allergic reactions and affect the results.
It may be best not to wash the hair on the same day as the session, and to use any hair creams.
Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages for 48 hours after the end of the sessions because it stimulates the expansion of blood vessels, which negatively affects the efficiency of mesotherapy.
You cannot use swimming pools and steam rooms for at least 4 days to avoid any complications.
You can also read : dandruff | Causes and ways to get rid of them.
Results of hair mesotherapy sessions
Actual results start to appear after about 3 or 4 weeks when the following happens:
- Hair condition improves and hair loss gradually stops.
- Revitalization of hair growth and lengthening occurs in a noticeable way.
- The sebaceous glands are less active and hair appears longer and fuller.
- The flow of blood and oxygen to the follicles increases.
- Hair becomes thicker and smoother, especially during styling.
You can also read : Hair loss treatment.
Microneedling sessions for hair extension
It is known as a type of treatment used to grow hair through micro-needling.
These needles cause minor skin injuries and the wound formation process helps rejuvenate the health of the hair follicles, which leads to the growth of new hair.
It also contributes to increasing the density of thinning hair, as appears in cases of genetic baldness or alopecia areata.
It also helps stimulate stem cells, which stimulates the absorption of products used to treat hair growth such as:
- Minoxidil (Rogaine).
- topical steroid;
- Platelet rich plasma.
How does microneedling sessions work to lengthen hair?
The needles used for injection range in size from less than 1 millimeter to a few millimeters in length, and are found in a hand-held device.
Called the cylinder, the device then rolls along the treatment area, causing small injuries.
The dermatologist at nadara clinic for Skin, Cosmetic and Laser in Hurghada applies a local anesthetic to the scalp 45 minutes before the treatment.
This will reduce any pain or discomfort you may feel.
Actual procedure time can vary based on the size of the treatment area, but it generally takes less than 10 minutes.
Depending on the purpose of the micropuncture session, your doctor may apply a topical moisturizer to the treated area to relieve pain.
You can also read : Benefits of golden plasma for hair.
Possible side effects of microneedling sessions
Micro-pricks may cause some side effects such as:
- The treated area may be red and inflamed for a few days after the procedure.
These mild side effects decrease and disappear within only 5 days after treatment.
This treatment is not recommended for pregnant women or people who take medications that cause bleeding such as warfarin.
Using minoxidil immediately after micropricks can increase drug absorption and cause more itching and irritation of the scalp.
A dermatologist should be consulted at a nadara center about when this topical medication can be used after treatment.
Your head may be more sensitive to the sun after sessions, so it is recommended that you apply sunscreen every day, and wear a hat to protect your scalp when you are outside.
Another risk of micropricks on the head is the possibility of infection, while the needles are small they can still cause cuts.
This only happens if you have serious health conditions or if you have a history of recurring infections.
You'll need to follow your aftercare instructions to prevent infection, which includes keeping the area clean for a few days.
A topical or oral antibiotic may also be used to prevent infection and kill bacteria.
In the end, hair extension sessions at Nadara Dermatology, Cosmetology and Laser Center in Hurghada can improve the appearance of your hair and increase its growth significantly.
You can book an appointment now and get great results.