Eyelid scars are one of the scars that many people suffer from, as they give an undesirable appearance. Therefore, many safe and effective techniques have emerged in treating Eyelid scar treatment in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides you with the best methods for treating this sensitive area, which is characterized by its thin skin and different composition from facial skin. Therefore, we will support you in treating the effects of eyelid scars, as there is the latest medical technology that effectively Eyelid scars treatment in Hurghada.
In addition to the presence of the best cosmetic, dermatology and laser doctors who have the highest qualifications and academic degrees and have experience and skill in treating eyelid scars with appropriate techniques. You will enjoy the appearance of beautiful, scar-free eyelids with the best expertise and techniques at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
What are scars?
A scar is an area of skin made up of fibrous tissue instead of normal skin. This occurs as a result of the body's attempt to repair wounds that occur in the skin area, as it is considered a biological process to restore the condition of the skin and heal the wound. This does not happen with small wounds, but scarring occurs with large wounds resulting from operations, accidents, or acne. Scars consist of collagen, which is the same protein that was present in the tissues before the injury, but to a less efficient degree. However, the way this protein (collagen) is formed differs when wounds occur, as it is formed in an organized manner, where the collagen bonds intersect and are in one direction. These tissues also differ in their sensitivity to sunlight and ultraviolet rays.
Types of eyelid scars
The formation and appearance of scars varies depending on several factors, such as skin type, how the wound occurred, as well as where it was treated and how to care for it. The most important types of scars are the following:
- Normal fine-line scars: They usually occur as a result of open wounds, as they appear in the form of a visible fine line.
- Keloid scars: They occur as a result of excessive collagen production to help heal the wound, as tissue continues to grow until it goes beyond the boundaries of the wound.
- Hypertrophic Scars: They are very similar to keloid scars, but they do not grow from within the wound, but rather the tissue grows around the wound. It is also thick and high.
- Sunken scars: They occur as a result of skin diseases such as acne or chickenpox, and they have a sunken appearance.
- Acne scars: These are the most common types, as severe acne leads to deep, wave-like holes in the skin.
- Flat scars: They are usually flat and slightly raised at first and pink in color, but over time they become more flat and their color becomes similar to the natural skin color.
Factors affecting the shape of scars
- The factor that caused the scar to occur on the eyelid or surgery.
- The size and depth of the wound in the eyelid.
- Skin nature.
- How to care for a wound during recovery.
- Patient age.
- skin colour.
- Genes affect the shape of eyelid scars.
Causes of eyelid scarring
- Performing surgery in the eyelid area.
- Exposure to eyelid accidents using a sharp object.
- Bacterial infection in the eyelid area leads to the appearance of scars.
- Scars appear after a boil appears on the eyelid.
Why is eyelid treatment different?
It is considered an area Lid A very sensitive area, as the composition of the skin is thinner than the rest of the skin on the face. It also directly protects the eye, so some techniques cannot be used so as not to damage the eye. Therefore, with the great technological development in the field of medicine and cosmetic medicine in particular, many techniques have emerged that are safe for use on the eyelid without harming the eye. The best technique for removing scars is laser, but different techniques have been developed to safely get rid of scars on the eyelid.
The best eyelid scar treatment doctors in Hurghada
As we mentioned before, treating eyelid scars in Hurghada requires choosing an experienced and skilled plastic surgeon because it is a sensitive area that needs safe treatment for the eye. Nadara Clinic provides you with the best eyelid scar treatment doctors in Hurghada, where you will find the best integrated medical team. There is the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada, as well as the best dermatologist, to guarantee you safe and effective treatment with the experience of doctors. The doctors at the Nadara Center also hold the highest academic certificates and qualifications, as well as practical experience and accuracy in using eyelid scar treatment techniques in Hurghada.
In addition, Nadara Clinic keeps pace with the latest advanced and safe international medical technologies approved by the World Food and Drug Organization. Therefore, you will be guaranteed safe, certified treatment and doctors skilled in using these techniques until you reach a satisfactory result and get rid of eyelid scars. You can verify for yourself the competence of the eyelid scar treatment doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic by visiting Nadara website or search for the Nadara pages on social networking sites where you can read reviews of previous patients and evaluate the eyelid scar treatment service as well as reviews of the eyelid scar treatment doctor at the Nadara Center. In Hurghada.
If you are a resident of Hurghada, you can visit the Nadara Clinic website, as Al-Awan is the main Al-Nasr Street, in front of Al-Kahf Street, above the Engineers Syndicate, fourth floor, Hurghada, Red Sea.
Methods of Eyelid scar treatment in Hurghada
As a result of scientific, medical and technological development, many techniques and medical devices have emerged that are safely used in treating eyelid scars in Hurghada. But you must be under the supervision of a plastic surgeon who specializes in treating eyelid scars with skill, precision, and experience. The eyelid plastic surgeon in Hurghada also evaluates the condition of the scar and chooses which technique is most appropriate depending on the type and depth of the scar.
The first consultation with an eyelid scar treatment doctor in Hurghada
Eyelid scar treatment can be performed in a hospital, clinic, or medical center equipped with the latest technologies, such as Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser, and Cosmetology. There are the latest devices and advanced laser technologies, in addition to the best doctors for treating eyelid scars in Hurghada. During the first consultation with the eyelid scar treatment doctor in Hurghada, the following will happen:
- The doctor will ask you about your medical history and any treatments or medications you use.
- You must tell the plastic surgeon how the scar occurred, i.e. the reason for its occurrence, whether it is a surgical operation, an accident with a sharp instrument, or acne and skin diseases that cause scars.
- The plastic surgeon will carefully examine the eyelid area to determine the treatment method, the type of scar, and the number of eyelid scar treatment sessions in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic.
- You can ask the eyelid scar treatment doctor in Hurghada any questions you have about the eyelid scar treatment procedure. The doctors at Nadara Clinic are distinguished by being good listeners to patients in order to determine the patient’s goal for eyelid plastic surgery.
Pre-treatment instructions for Eyelid scar treatment in Hurghada
The eyelid scar treatment doctor in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea will tell you the necessary preparations to obtain a scar-free eyelid with a beautiful shape that is in harmony with the face. The most important of these guidelines before treating eyelid scars are the following:
- Avoid exposing scars to sunlight.
- Skin care products and cosmetics should not be applied to eyelid scars.
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications that contain aspirin and ibuprofen, as well as anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Stop smoking because it has great harm to the recovery period.
- You must get enough sleep and relaxation before treatment sessions so that the eyelid is in good health.
How to treat eyelid scars in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic provides the latest Eyelid scar treatment in Hurghada, which have been developed to suit the nature of the eyelid and its sensitive area. It also does not harm the eyes. The most important of these techniques are the following:
First: Fraxel laser technology in Eyelid scar treatment in Hurghada
Fraxel laser technology has emerged in the treatment of eyelid scars in Hurghada, as it is safe and effective. The Fraxel technology in treating eyelid scars relies on fractional treatment, which forms a group of heat beams in the form of microscopic columns. These columns penetrate the surface of the skin and the upper layers, causing them to get rid of the fibrous tissue in this scar, and then new cells of collagen are built naturally. Which helps to remove eyelid scars in Hurghada safely and effectively with Fraxel technology. The effectiveness of the Fraxel laser technique is distinguished in treating eyelid scars in Hurghada, especially small and superficial scars.
The Fraxel partial treatment technique is characterized by its rapid results, as its idea also depends on the speed of healing of skin cells compared to if the entire area is treated, but rather the focus is on the damaged cells only. However, the patient may need a shorter Fraxel session to treat eyelid scars in Hurghada, and the number of Fraxel sessions often ranges from 3 to 5 sessions, with each session separated by about two to four weeks, depending on the doctor’s assessment of the condition of the scar on the eyelid.
Steps to perform a Fraxel session to treat eyelid scars
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada cleans the eyelid area well.
- The doctor applies a local anesthetic to the eyelid area, taking care that it does not reach the eye. This is done according to the experience and skill of the eyelid scar treatment doctor in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic. He waits for 40 to 60 minutes for the anesthetic to take effect.
- The patient wears lenses to protect the eyes from the Fraxel laser, as does the doctor.
- The plastic surgeon uses a Fraxel laser device and passes it over the scar area on the eyelid gently and with great precision to tighten the skin and treat sagging eyelids.
- A Fraxel laser session to treat eyelid scars may take about 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size and location of the scar.
- The doctor applies a moisturizing cream to the targeted area to soothe it and reduce the side effects of treatment.
- Finally, the eyelid plastic surgeon in Hurghada will determine the date of the next Fraxel laser session, as the necessary number of sessions must be completed to achieve the ideal result.
Second: Fractional Laser in Eyelid scar treatment in Hurghada
Eyelid plastic surgery doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic use fractional laser to treat eyelid scars, as it has proven unparalleled effectiveness in treating skin problems as well as the effects of eyelid and facial scars. Fractional laser is similar to Fraxel laser in that they both rely on partial treatment, but the wavelength of each differs from the other. In addition, the fractional laser stimulates the production of collagen in order to renew cells and tighten the skin. Therefore, it is used to remove eyelid scars in Hurghada. In addition to treating sagging eyelids with laser. While the fractional laser is characterized by its effectiveness in treating sunken and deep scars in the layers of the skin, while the Fraxel laser is effective in treating superficial and small scars.
Steps of Eyelid scar treatment in Hurghada with fractional laser
- The doctor cleans and sterilizes the eyelid area well.
- The doctor places a local anesthetic on the eyelid area away from the eye. You must also wait for the anesthetic to take effect after about 45 to 60 minutes due to skin sensitivity.
- The eyelid plastic surgeon in Hurghada wipes off the anesthetic after the specified time and then applies a gel that helps the Lior Fractional easily penetrate the layers of the skin.
- The doctor passes a fractional laser on the targeted location of the scar on the eyelid.
- The doctor washes the eyelid area well after the procedure.
- Finally, the eyelid scar treatment doctor determines the date of the next session to follow up on the results and conduct other sessions for the purpose of removing eyelid scars in Hurghada.
Third: Morpheus 8 technique Eyelid scar treatment in Hurghada
The Morpheus 8 technique is considered one of the latest techniques used by doctors to treat eyelid scars in Hurghada, as it has proven its effectiveness in removing eyelid scars. Morpheus 8 technology relies on the combination of radio frequency technology as well as micro-needling at the same time. Which makes the skin benefit greatly from these two techniques at the same time in treating the skin as well as tightening the skin. The fine needles penetrate the upper layers of the skin, which helps the radio waves reach the deeper layers of the skin. This helps destroy cells damaged by heat and stimulates collagen production to renew tissues and cells, as well as remove eyelid scars.
The patient will need more than one session, according to the evaluation of the eyelid plastic surgeon in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. The number of sessions usually ranges from 3 to 6 sessions, and each session must be separated from the next by about a month in order for the cells to renew.
the Morpheus 8 session to treat eyelid scars inHurghada
- The eyelid plastic surgeon in Hurghada cleans the eyelid well and sterilizes it.
- A local anesthetic is applied so that the patient does not feel any pain from micro-needle injections, acupuncture, or the heat of radio waves.
- The doctor uses the Morpheus 8 device, where fine needles penetrate the surface layers of the skin.
- RF radio waves are used to negate the use of fine needles, as they generate thermal energy in the deep layers that work to remove damaged cells. Treating blemishes and of course removing eyelid scars in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic.
- Finally, the doctor sets the date for the next Morpheus 8 session, where the number of sessions ranges from 3 to 6 until satisfactory results are achieved.
Side effects after eyelid scar treatment in Hurghada
After treating eyelid scars in Hurghada at Nadhara Clinic, you will feel some temporary side effects that will gradually disappear, the scar will disappear, and the skin will be tightened. However, you must follow the instructions of the eyelid scar treatment doctor in Hurghada at Nadhara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic to achieve the best results without complications. Side effects include:
- eyelid redness;
- Swelling of the target area.
- the appearance of scales.
Results of eyelid scar treatment sessions in Hurghada
The results of eyelid scar treatment will appear gradually after the recovery period has passed within a week. However, the sessions must continue for at least three months until the final results appear, and the eyelid plastic surgeon in Hurghada determines the number of sessions necessary to achieve satisfactory results.
Doctor's instructions for laser eyelid scar removal
In order to achieve the best results after treating eyelid scars in Hurghada, as well as eyelid lift, you must follow the instructions of the eyelid plastic surgeon in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Among the most important instructions of the doctors at the Nadara Clinic are the following:
- Do not touch the targeted area on the eyelids so as not to transmit the infection.
- Avoid peeling the scales yourself and let them fall without intervention.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Stay away from heat and hot water.
- Do not apply skin care products to the eyelid area.
- Avoid applying cosmetics to the eyelids.
- You should drink sufficient amounts of water.
- You don't have to do any hard work.
- Take medications and apply creams prescribed by the eyelid plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
Advantages of laser in treating eyelid scars in Hurghada
- The laser helps in regenerating skin cells due to the stimulation of collagen responsible for this.
- Skin Tightening.
- Effective treatment for scars.
- Increase skin smoothness.
- It works to unify skin tone.
- Fast action.
- There are no incisions or risks like plastic surgery.
- Safe techniques for the eye area.
- Previous laser technologies are FDA approved.
- It helps in treating sagging eyelids as well as tightening the skin, and this is what many people prefer to treat sagging eyelids without surgery.
People who are not candidates for eyelid scarring treatment
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- Those who have open wounds or active acne.
- Those who have infections or skin diseases.
- People who have greatly sagging eyelids.
Tips to reduce the appearance of eyelid scars
You can prevent scarring by taking care of the wound area after treatment. Eyelid plastic surgery doctors in Hurghada recommend the following instructions:
- Avoid exposing the scar to harmful sunlight.
- Clean the wound after it has healed and wash it with soap and water.
- Follow the doctor as soon as the scar occurs and do not wait for a long time, as it is more difficult to treat the longer it takes.
- Place a bandage on the wound until it heals, and the wound must be changed frequently.
- Clean the wound and wash the area well with soap and water.
- If there are burns, a moist bandage should be applied to prevent the wound from drying out and forming a scar.
- Ensure healthy and proper nutrition and eat foods that contain vitamin D to help wounds heal properly.
In the end, enjoy scar-free eyelids with the best eyelid plastic surgeons at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I book an appointment for eyelid scar treatment in Hurghada?
Does the fractional device remove scars?
Yes, fractional laser is used to remove eyelid scars in Hurghada, but you must choose an eyelid plastic surgeon with experience, skill, and precision.
When do Fraxel results appear?
Preliminary results often appear a week after the first session, while final results appear after 3 months and the completion of the necessary number of sessions, which range from 3 to 5 sessions, and they must be separated from one week to four weeks according to the doctor’s evaluation.
What happens after a Morpheus session?
The skin is rejuvenated, collagen is stimulated, damaged cells are eliminated as well as impurities in the skin, and the skin is tightened.