A smile is the key to hearts, and laughter prolongs life, but with the passage of time and age, the skin loses its ability to regain its natural state without smile lines, but there is no need to worry. The Nadhara Center provides you with the best methods for treating smile lines in Hurghada. Smile lines appear as a result of several factors, the most important of which is aging, which causes the skin to lose its elasticity, weaken muscles, and reduce collagen. Therefore, many women and men alike resort to treating annoying smile wrinkles, which affect the youthful appearance of the face and self-confidence.
But with Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, you can restore your skin’s youthfulness with the best medical team, as there is the best plastic surgeon, as well as the best dermatologist, as well as a plastic surgery doctor. There are also the latest technologies and various treatments, whether surgical or non-surgical. In this article, we will tell you everything you want to know about Smile lines treatment in Hurghada at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
What are smile lines?
Smile lines or laughter lines are the lines that appear when smiling or laughing around the mouth, as well as extending vertically from both sides of the nose and descending around the mouth. It may extend until it reaches the chin and affect the overall appearance of the face with age, as it becomes deeper and more defined. Therefore, women and men alike seek to remove smile lines and reduce their appearance to obtain a pure face free of fine lines. Book your appointment now at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology and enjoy the best methods of Smile lines treatment in Hurghada.
Where smile lines appear
Types of smile lines include:
- Nasolabial wrinkles: These are the lines that extend from the nose to around the mouth and are always found between the upper lip and cheeks.
- Nasolabial folds: They are located above the nasolabial crease and are skin or tissue that hangs above the nasolabial crease.
Reasons for the appearance of smile lines
Smile lines appear as a result of several factors, and the doctor must determine the factors of their appearance so that he can choose the appropriate treatment method. These reasons include the following:
- Aging leads to decreased production collagen Which works to renew skin cells and also reduces elastin, which is responsible for skin elasticity. Elastin works to restore the skin to its natural appearance again after smiling. Facial muscles also weaken as a result of excessive smiling over the course of a lifetime.
- Genetic factors, as the genes responsible for skin elasticity and the appearance of smile lines are transmitted.
- Weight gain leads to the accumulation of fat and weakness of the facial muscles due to the presence of fat.
- There are dental problems resulting from tooth extraction, as the teeth are supported by the tissues that cover them.
- Exposure of the skin to harmful sunlight for long periods affects its efficiency and cell renewal and leads to the appearance of smile lines.
- Smoking leads to a lack of oxygen reaching the skin, which leads to a lack of nourishment for the skin, a lack of elasticity, and the appearance of smile lines.
- With age, this type of wrinkles may be inevitable, however, there are many treatments to help get rid of them.
Types of smile wrinkles
In order for a facial plastic surgeon to treat smile lines, he must determine the type of wrinkles or fine smile lines. Types of smile wrinkles include:
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are wrinkles or fine lines that result from muscle movement while laughing or smiling.
- Static wrinkles: These are wrinkles that remain visible without facial movement or smiling, as a result of excessive smiling, laughing, and facial movements over a lifetime. They are static wrinkles without movement, so they are more difficult to remove than dynamic wrinkles.
How do I find a smile lines treatment doctor in Hurghada?
If you are looking for a doctor to treat smile lines in Hurghada, then you need a doctor who specializes in facial plastic surgery. Therefore, Nadara Clinic provides the best doctors for Smile lines treatment in Hurghada with experience, competence, and accredited scientific degrees. They also have extensive practical experience in treating smile lines with or without surgery. The plastic surgeon will choose the best smile line treatment technique that suits your condition. In addition to the presence of an integrated team of the best doctors for treating smile lines in Hurghada at Nadara Center, where there is a dermatologist, a plastic surgeon, and a plastic surgery doctor, in addition to a therapeutic nutrition doctor. The director of Nadara Center is Dr. Amani Al-Tawabti, a consultant dermatologist and venereologist. You will find all the techniques that contribute to removing smile lines at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
Search for Nadara Clinic website on the Internet. You will get more information about the clinic and its doctors. You can also see reviews of previous patients who underwent smile lines treatment at Nadara Center in Hurghada. You can also see a picture of the results before and after treating smile lines with the best plastic surgeons specializing in facial plastic surgery. You can also visit Nadara Clinic, whose address is Al-Nasr Main Street, in front of Al-Kahf Street, above the Engineers Syndicate, Hurghada, Red Sea.
Smile lines treatments in Hurghada
There are many ways for Smile lines treatment in Hurghada with the best doctors for treating smile lines in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. Smile lines are one of the most common wrinkles that deepen with age and greatly affect the appearance of the face. But you don't have to worry anymore as you can treat smile lines in Hurghada. Learn with us about the methods of treating smile lines, whether surgically or non-surgically, according to the evaluation of the plastic surgeon at the Nadara Center in Hurghada.
The first consultation before Smile lines treatment in Hurghada
- The doctor will ask you about your medical history and any medications or treatments you take.
- A facial plastic surgeon reviews the condition of your skin and smile lines.
- The doctor will ask you to perform some necessary tests to ensure that there are no contraindications to performing cosmetic injections, using lasers, or even face-lift surgery to treat cosmetic lines.
- The doctor may take several before and after pictures to ensure the desired results are achieved.
- You should tell the doctor about your goal in treating smile lines and what bothers you because of them.
- You can ask your facial plastic surgeon any questions without hesitation.
- The doctor will tell you some instructions that must be followed, and we will mention them to you below.
Preparations before smile lines treatment in Hurghada
In order to get the best results, you must follow the instructions of the facial plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Preparations for treating smile lines include the following:
- Do not apply creams or skin care products to the face before treating smile lines.
- Stop taking medications without consulting a doctor.
- You should not take blood thinners such as aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs so as not to cause bleeding.
- Apply sunscreen to avoid exposing your skin to harmful sunlight for long periods.
- Stop taking herbal or nutritional supplements.
- No plastic surgeries, cosmetic injections, or skin care sessions should be performed about two weeks before the session.
Techniques for treating smile lines in Hurghada at Nadara Center
Nadara Center provides the latest and best techniques for treating smile and laughter lines in Hurghada. The doctor chooses the technique that suits each patient's condition. Many cosmetic treatments have emerged that replace plastic surgery or a face lift. Facial plastic surgeries are also available in cases that require surgical intervention with the best plastic surgery doctor in Hurghada. Learn with us about the best techniques for removing smile lines at Nadara Center with the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada.
First: Treating smile lines with fillers
Filler treatment for smile lines in Hurghada is one of the most common methods Filler injection A non-surgical cosmetic procedure that aims to fill the spaces between cells and tissues. Therefore, the idea of filler work depends on using certain materials to fill the spaces between cells, which helps in increasing the thickness of the skin. Among the materials used are hyaluronic acid or collagen. As a result, the skin is tightened and smile lines are removed, so the filler is an effective, fast and painless procedure.
The filler also stimulates the skin to produce collagen and elastin to renew cells and give the skin freshness and elasticity. In addition, you can get filler injections at Nadara Center with the best filler injection doctors in Hurghada. The results of the filler injections will appear immediately and noticeably, but with some swelling and bruising, which will disappear within three to five days, and the final results will appear amazing.
Second: Treating smile lines with Botox
Botox injections use smile lines, as it is considered a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that replaces face-lift surgeries. Nadarah Clinic is the best Botox clinic in Hurghada. The mechanism of action of Botox depends on the use of botulinum, which is extracted from toxic bacteria. This substance prevents the transmission of nerve signals from the brain to the muscles, which leads to paralysis of the facial muscles or relaxation of the facial muscles. Therefore, the skin is noticeably tightened, leading to the removal of smile lines. It is considered a quick procedure that only takes 15 to 30 hours, and the results appear three to five days after the side effects disappear.
Third: Microneedling to treat smile lines
The doctor may resort to micro-needling sessions, or what is called microneedling, or skin needling. It is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that aims to create very fine holes in the skin, which stimulates the layers of the skin to produce natural collagen, which works to speed up the healing of holes with cell regeneration. It also helps with blood flow to the skin, nourishes it, and stimulates the production of elastin, which increases skin elasticity and tightens the skin. Therefore, microneedling or acupuncture is the best treatment for smile lines, but a certain number of sessions must be performed, ranging from 4 to 6 sessions, depending on each case, to achieve satisfactory results.
Fourth: Sculptra injections for Smile lines treatment in Hurghada
Sculptra injection is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that aims to stimulate the skin's natural collagen production. Collagen works to renew cells, which tightens the skin and eliminates smile lines. Sultra injections are based on poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) and are injected into the deep layers of the skin. Some consider it a type of filler, as it works to increase skin thickness and treat skin thinning that leads to the appearance of wrinkles. Its effect is not limited to removing smile lines, but rather it works to treat skin pigmentation and problems and give the skin freshness and vitality. It requires a number of sessions ranging from 3 to 6 sessions, and the results appear within three months of the injection.
Fifth: Chemical skin peeling sessions
Chemical peeling is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that relies on exfoliating the layer of skin in which the wrinkles are deepest. However, you must choose the best doctors for treating Smile lines in Hurghada, as chemical peeling depends on the competence, experience, and accuracy of the plastic surgeon. Therefore, Nadara Center provides you with the best doctor specializing in chemical peeling and treating smile lines. There are also degrees of chemical peeling that depend on the doctor’s goal to peel any layer after examining the condition of the skin and the depth of the wrinkles. In addition, it works to treat all skin problems, including pigmentation, spots, and signs of aging. The results will appear after a week after the side effects of chemical peeling disappear, depending on the degree of peeling, whether superficial peeling, medium peeling, or deep peeling.
Sixth: Treating smile lines with laser
Lasers have revolutionized cosmetic medicine, becoming the ideal alternative to plastic surgery and many treatments for many skin diseases. The Nadhara Center also includes the latest laser devices and the latest advanced medical technologies in treating smile lines in Hurghada. Treating smile lines with a laser is considered a non-surgical cosmetic procedure, and the smile lines laser aims to treat smile wrinkles and fine lines. The mechanism of action of the laser depends on heating the deep layers of the dermis, which stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which work to increase skin elasticity and renew damaged cells. It also increases the freshness of the skin and gives it a youthful appearance. But you may need a certain number of laser sessions determined for you by the facial plastic surgeon at the Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Seventh: Surgery for Smile lines treatment in Hurghada
Doctors resort to surgery for Smile lines treatment in Hurghada at Nadara Center in some cases that require surgical intervention to lift the face. But it requires choosing a plastic surgeon with experience, competence, and precision in surgery. You should also choose a reputable beauty clinic equipped with the latest equipment and technologies. Nadara Center provides the best surgical doctors as well as the latest plastic surgery techniques in Hurghada and the Red Sea. There is more than one way to perform facelift surgery to treat smile lines at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, which are as follows:
Where it takes place Facelift However, you must choose a plastic surgeon with experience, practical competence, and accredited certificates. Facelift surgery in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic gives guaranteed results as well as permanent results. The entire face wrinkles are often treated in the same surgery, where the facial skin is tightened and forehead lines are treated, as well as lines around the eyes and lines around the mouth. But the recovery period after surgery is longer than other non-surgical treatment methods and may take up to three months. You must follow up with the doctor constantly until you obtain satisfactory results.
Facelift surgery with threads
Cosmetic threads are one of the latest techniques for treating smile lines around the mouth and nose and are considered a surgical procedure. Where a precise hole is made for the eyelid and cosmetic threads are inserted through it in different places on the face. It is inserted into the muscles and skin. Then the threads are tightened, which helps in lifting the face, tightening facial sagging, as well as removing smile lines. Cosmetic threads also stimulate the production of collagen, which renews skin cells, and also stimulates elastin, which increases skin elasticity. Side effects of swelling, minor pain, and bruising often occur but disappear within a week to ten days. The results last for a long period, ranging from one to two years, according to the instructions of the plastic surgeon to preserve the results of the face lift with cosmetic threads.
Instructions from the plastic surgeon after treating smile lines
In order to achieve the best results and pass the recovery period after treating smiley wrinkles in the face at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. The instructions include the following:
- Avoid exposing the face to sunlight.
- You should not take medications without consulting a plastic surgeon.
- Be careful not to touch the face.
- Avoid pressure on the face.
- Get used to sleeping on your back so you don't sleep on your face.
- Be careful not to make mouth movements such as laughing or chewing food forcefully.
- Make sure to eat soft food that does not require forceful muscle movement.
- You should drink sufficient amounts of water, up to 8 cups per day.
- If you feel unbearable pain, you should inform the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
- Skin care products or cosmetics should not be applied to the face.
People who are not candidates for smile lines treatment
You should consult a plastic surgeon who specializes in facial plastic surgery, whether surgically or non-surgically. Here are some people who are not candidates for this procedure and they are as follows:
- Who had facial surgery.
- Patients with cardiovascular diseases.
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- Those who suffer from skin or bacterial diseases of the face.
Tips from facial plastic surgeons to prevent smile lines
You can prevent smile lines and facial wrinkles by following a facial routine based on the advice of the best facial plastic surgeons at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. The most important of these tips are the following:
- Make sure to moisturize your face constantly.
- Drink plenty of water for internal hydration.
- Eat healthy, balanced and nutritious food that contains vitamins, proteins and substances beneficial to the skin.
- Apply sunscreen.
- If you are a smoker, you should quit smoking gradually.
- Make sure to exercise regularly.
- You must sleep enough.
- Avoid tension and stress.
- Avoid drinking drinks containing caffeine.
In the end, restore your skin's youthfulness and get rid of smile lines and wrinkles around the mouth with the best smile line treatment techniques in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides you with the best facial cosmetic doctors who hold the highest accredited certificates and have practical and scientific experience. Book your appointment now with the best doctor to treat smile lines and get rid of smile lines.
How can I book an appointment for smile lines treatment in Hurghada?
How do I get rid of smile lines?
Nadara Center provides you with the best techniques for treating smile lines, such as laser technology, filler injections, or Botox, as well as chemical skin peeling or facelift surgery.
How long do smile line fillers last?
The duration of the results of smile line fillers varies from one person to another, but often lasts up to 12 months. However, you must follow the instructions of Dr. Facial Filler at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Does Botox hide smile lines?
Yes, Botox paralyzes muscle movement, as it prevents the transmission of nerve signals from the brain to the muscles, which helps in relaxing the muscles and preventing the appearance of facial wrinkles or smile lines. But you must choose the best facial Botox doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.