Have you ever heard of the Nefertiti technique for a perfect chin and neck?
This technique is best for people who are looking for a way to rejuvenate their neck without undergoing surgery.
If you want to get rid of the signs of aging along the lower line of the face, jawline, and neck, you can head to the Rejuvenation Center in Hurghada.
Learn more about this technique, including the form of the procedure, possible results, and cost.
What is the Nefertiti technique for a perfect chin and neck?
This technique is known as a cosmetic procedure on the lower part of the face, especially the chin and neck, and is an alternative to neck lift and cosmetic surgery.
This happens with botulinum toxin which is also known by brand names:
It can be defined as a substance made of bacteria that, when injected, temporarily blocks nerves in the muscles to prevent contraction.
This occurs by blocking the release of acetylcholine (the main neurotransmitter at the neuromuscular junction), causing muscle paralysis.
The name of the procedure refers to the ancient Egyptian queen Nefertiti, who was known for her long and thin neck, and was considered a symbol of beauty in those times.
The Nefertiti technique for a perfect chin and neck targets a ring Platisma (platysma) A muscle that runs vertically from the bottom of the face to the collarbone.
The doctor can inject more than one place in the neck during one session, due to what the case needs.
Botox and therapies can also be combined to give better results.
Nefertiti technique benefits
The plastic surgeon at the Freshness Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser in Hurghada injects botulinum toxin into certain parts of the platysma muscle in order to:
- Reduce the lines around the lower part of the face.
- Get a smooth texture of the chin skin.
- Reduce folds or sagging in the lower part of the face.
- Remove fine lines on the neck.
- Get rid of a double chin.
The Nefertiti Perfect Chin and Neck Technique is a temporary way to restore a youthful appearance without surgery.
You can also read : Fillers and Botox, non-surgical cosmetic facial problems solutions.
Who are the qualified people for the Nefertiti technique for a perfect chin and neck
Anyone can undergo this technique with minimal risks, as it does not require surgical intervention.
People with signs of aging may be ideal candidates for this procedure, as wrinkles and sagging begin to appear with age.
If you have a sagging neck and chin line in your mid to late forties, you are a good candidate.
People who are not eligible for the Nefertiti technique for a perfect chin and neck
Doctors of plastic surgery at the Freshness Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser in Hurghada recommend that some people not undergo this technique, including:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- People with a family history of certain health conditions such as myasthenia gravis, or Lambert-Eaton syndrome Lambert- Eaton Myasthenic syndrome.
- Infected people.
- People who are taking any medications or drugs incompatible with botulinum toxin.
- In some psychological cases.
Nefertiti technology features
This modern technology is characterized by quick and effective results, and does not require surgical intervention, so there is no trace of scars or cracks in the face.
It is used for many purposes such as face lifting and sagging, and the injection can be repeated after 6 months and does not cause any harm to the skin.
You can also read : Defining and augmenting the lips with fillers.
Instructions before the procedure
- Consult a doctor to discuss your treatment goals.
- You should undergo a comprehensive physical exam to assess your general health, medical history, and requirements for the procedure.
- Your surgeon may order some medical tests, including blood tests, to make sure you are not allergic to the injection materials.
- Stop drinking alcohol.
- Make sure you don't have sores, cuts, or any infections or skin infections.
- Stop using cosmetics before the procedure.
- Blood thinners should not be taken for at least a week before the procedure, such as aspirin, which helps with bleeding.
- You must arrive before the appointment for the doctor to place a local anesthetic for you at the injection site.
- Wait about 10 to 20 minutes for the numbing cream to work.
You can also read : Micro fat injection.
Expected results of the Nefertiti technique for a perfect chin and neck
You can resume your work and daily activities without interruption, as it does not require a recovery period.
It takes 3-7 days for the muscles targeted by the injections to show signs of relaxation.
The overall effect of this technique is to pull the facial muscles upward, once they are relaxed, causing the chin line, neck and face to appear smaller.
You may continue to see a gradual improvement in the lifting effect of the injection in the targeted areas for up to a month after this procedure.
In most patients, the results of the injections last for about a year, and then begin to decline slowly after the fourth month.
You can get permanent results when you repeat the treatment every 3 to 4 months.
Your doctor determines the specific injections you need based on your personal evaluation.
You may need more injections on one side of your body than the other in order for the two to coordinate.
You can also read : Surgical suture.
Instructions after the procedure
There are some instructions recommended by plastic surgeons at the Nadhra Center in Hurghada, and they are as follows:
- Avoid taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- You can get around any pain or discomfort by taking some types of painkillers such as ibuprofen.
- Do not sleep or lie down for up to 4 hours after the session.
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach for the first two days after the sessions.
- Don't do strenuous exercise.
- Do not use any muscle stimulating therapies.
What are the side effects of the Nefertiti technique for a perfect chin and neck?
There are some side effects to this technique, such as those of other cosmetic procedures that involve botulinum toxin.
But it disappears within a few days after the sessions are over and includes the following:
- Bruising or redness at the injection site.
- Difficulty swallowing.
- Weakness in the neck.
- Some flu-like symptoms appear.
You may experience all of these effects if you receive an injection that contains too much toxin or the injection site is in the wrong place.
Follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Center in Hurghada on how to prepare for, and recover from, the procedure to minimize these potential effects.
You can also read : Nose reconstruction.
The cost of the Nefertiti technique for a perfect chin and neck
The technique varies according to the number of units needed to tighten and treat these areas.
But always remember - dear reader - that the Freshness Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser in Hurghada provides you with modern technologies that give you natural beauty at the lowest prices.
In conclusion, the Nefertiti Perfect Chin and Neck technique can help reverse the signs of aging by providing smoothing and definition to the lower part of the face.
Talk to a plastic surgeon at a freshness center in Hurghada to find out if you are a good candidate for this technique or not?